+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes received but confused.

dashumar

Sep 17, 2022
I received my gcms notes yesterday but I cannot understand the notes properly because it has the same points as the rejection letter. Please help me understand. Notes from the officer:

I have reviewed the application. I have considered the following factors in my decision. The applicant does not have significant family ties outside Canada. The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application. The applicant's current employment situation does not show that they are financially established in their country of residence. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received my gcms notes yesterday but I cannot understand the notes properly because it has the same points as the rejection letter. Please help me understand. Notes from the officer:

I have reviewed the application. I have considered the following factors in my decision. The applicant does not have significant family ties outside Canada. The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application. The applicant's current employment situation does not show that they are financially established in their country of residence. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
Cannot comment because don’t know your profile. Seems like you don’t have enough funds and given your current job that you will not return. Do you have family in Canada?

dashumar

Sep 17, 2022
Cannot comment because don’t know your profile. Seems like you don’t have enough funds and given your current job that you will not return. Do you have family in Canada?
I have deposited 10,000 CAD in my GIC account. I don't have a job but I have a family business to manage and I don't have any family member in Canada. Please guide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have deposited 10,000 CAD in my GIC account. I don't have a job but I have a family business to manage and I don't have any family member in Canada. Please guide.
Still cannot comment. What is age, program, past education, IELTS. Why do you need to study in Canada if you have a family business?

dashumar

Sep 17, 2022
Still cannot comment. What is age, program, past education, IELTS. Why do you need to study in Canada if you have a family business?
I am 26 years old. I am going to study MBA in Canada. I graduated with Bachelors of science in Commerce and my ielts score was 7 overall.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am 26 years old. I am going to study MBA in Canada. I graduated with Bachelors of science in Commerce and my ielts score was 7 overall.
Which school? How much is the total cost of the program? Showing only a GIC of $10k may not be enough.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
UCW and total cost is 18,500 CAD per year for 2 years
UCW is a private univeristy for international students that no one in Canada has heard of. Change schools if serious about a MBA. How are you paying for $37k in fees and other $20-30k for living expenses? Assume you paid tuition.

dashumar

Sep 17, 2022
UCW is a private univeristy for international students that no one in Canada has heard of. Change schools if serious about a MBA. How are you paying for $37k in fees and other $20-30k for living expenses? Assume you paid tuition.
can you advise which school is best other than UCW which can give me admission without gmat?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
can you advise which school is best other than UCW which can give me admission without gmat?
Ah…no GMAT. Anyone can attend UCW. Maybe UNB but only waived based on your experience and at their discretion. Take your GMAT and get into a good school.

Last edited: