GCMS notes: concern about employer

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Goku said:
That might work in your favor.

They actually have 3 issues according to GCMS:

1 - "LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC" - Duties on LOE does not match duties mentioned under your NOC Sorry my bad. I read docs as don't.
2 - "A NOA from 2013 show reported earnings of $32,3k. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of
$29,8k. 2013 " - Why different amount i.e. What is source of additional $2500 ?
3 - "Employer's profile is landscaping - For Officer to determine if the company size and profile is justifying the need for the full-time Web Developer position" - I being a 3 person can think that what is need of a full-time web developer in a landscaping company. But world doesn't work like what I think, so First Immigration officer(IO) wants senior IO to review that if actually your employer needs a full time web developer in that company.

P.S. None of this will cause an issue as these are general issues which gets resolved once Senior IO review it. Give me few minutes I will provide you with what options you can go with. Thanks.
To resolve:

2 - If you already provided explanation then no need to worry about it, Senior IO will figure it out.
3 - You can provide a detailed explanation letter from your employer that why you need Web developer in your company, list of website you and your teams manages, no of web developer working in your company, etc. OR you might want to wait for Senior IO to review your file patently. I think they might not even do verification as everything on your application looks in order or even if they does verification they might just call your employer to verify company size and profile . But absolutely nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps, and Sorry for error in earlier comment though.

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Goku said:
To resolve:

2 - If you already provided explanation then no need to worry about it, Senior IO will figure it out.
3 - You can provide a detailed explanation letter from your employer that why you need Web developer in your company, list of website you and your teams manages, no of web developer working in your company, etc. OR you might want to wait for Senior IO to review your file patently. I think they might not even do verification as everything on your application looks in order or even if they does verification they might just call your employer to verify company size and profile . But absolutely nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps, and Sorry for error in earlier comment though.
Yes i will talk to my General Manager about it and i know i can be provided with the info i need, and i do appreciate your help. Thank you so much. :)