+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes all assessments passed

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys I requested my notes a month ago and finally arrived today and on the notes it say:

All assessments are passed, prepared for finalization.
File - Ready for Landing.

everything is passed since May 07th, 2024 until now I haven’t heard anything so you think my final decision is on the way?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys I requested my notes a month ago and finally arrived today and on the notes it say:

everything is passed since May 07th, 2024 until now I haven’t heard anything so you think my final decision is on the way?
Share your timeline.

Reactions: theclaimer

Florcita

Star Member
Feb 18, 2024
AOR Received.
27-10-2023

OMG, I remember you applied after me. So fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations.
And you are in Quebec, right? Amazing!

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021

all assignments passed for me since dec 2023 and ready for landing but till today no decision made. Good luck for you i wish you don’t wait like me. 37 months in total and still waiting

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
OMG, I remember you applied after me. So fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations.
And you are in Quebec, right? Amazing!
Thank you so much and yes I am in Quebec. Idk How long Its gonna take for decisions made but I will hope soon, so far my application is still fast so I don’t mind waiting for a few months for decision made, finger crossed, how is ur application?

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
all assignments passed for me since dec 2023 and ready for landing but till today no decision made. Good luck for you i wish you don’t wait like me. 37 months in total and still waiting
thank you, I hope you hear soon from them, I applied in sept 2023 finger crossed doesn’t take long!