+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - Documents set for Review- Client Information

paul_subin

Oct 8, 2020
Dear Members,

Can anyone explain the meaning of "Documents set for review: client information" mentioned in the GCMS notes.

Thanks
I have the same situation as you. Even my GCMS notes say "Documents sets for review: Client information".

How long does it take for you to get PPR after this?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have the same situation as you. Even my GCMS notes say "Documents sets for review: Client information".

This is just the first step of the process where the documents are reviewed for the completeness check. Next step is eligibility check and the security check followed by a review of the application by the visa officer.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017

As stated above, this is exactly what it means.

You cannot estimate your timelines based on this. Especially, due to COVID, everything is slow. Best of luck and wish you a faster PPR.

uvi1992

Dec 9, 2020
Documents set for review: CLIENT INFORMATION

@legalfalcon

what does it mean ?

Eligibility : passed
crim : passed
med:passed
info: complete
sec: not started
AOR : AUGUST 2020

thank you in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Documents set for review: CLIENT INFORMATION

@legalfalcon

what does it mean ?

Eligibility : passed
crim : passed
med:passed
info: complete
sec: not started
AOR : AUGUST 2020

thank you in advance
It simply means that the information you submitted has been set for review.

Reactions: uvi1992

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I also see the same info in my notes. Apart from that, r10 is ok, age is verified and no change from ITA to e-AOR, criminality: passed recommended.
But I see that my employment records, proof of funds and photos are not yet changed status to checked. The last date of the update is the date I submitted the application.
I am just having your same status as per GCMS. AOR January 2021

johnlat

Nov 30, 2021
I also see the same info in my notes. Apart from that, r10 is ok, age is verified and no change from ITA to e-AOR, criminality: passed recommended.
But I see that my employment records, proof of funds and photos are not yet changed status to checked. The last date of the update is the date I submitted the application.
Hey man, I have same in my GCMS notes. I suppose you've gotten your PR, could you explain what happened afterwards? Thanks.