+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gay Vers.

sserunkuma

Jul 31, 2024
Hello guys am a Ugandan 34 years of age I have been hiding my self to my family and friends that am not gay ,this tym round every my family members prove that am gay honestly I have no peace am stressed and everyone throws me away , how can I get helped?

jundi zakir

Jul 9, 2024
Ethiopia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
ካናዳ
NOC Code......
ካናዳ
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15:7/2024
Doc's Request.
28:7:2024
Nomination.....
28/7/2024
AOR Received.
28/7/2024
IELTS Request
28/7/2,24
File Transfer...
15/8/2024
Med's Request
1/9/2024
Med's Done....
4/9/2024
Interview........
15/82024
Passport Req..
አለኝ
VISA ISSUED...
ካናዳ
LANDED..........
ካናዳ
ሰላም ጎዶቼ እኔ የ24አመት ኢትዮጵያዊ ነኝ ከበተሶቼ ጋር ካናዳ ለመጠለል ፍቃድ አገኛለዉ???

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello guys am a Ugandan 34 years of age I have been hiding my self to my family and friends that am not gay ,this tym round every my family members prove that am gay honestly I have no peace am stressed and everyone throws me away , how can I get helped?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa#:~:text=South Africa is the only,to enact same-sex marriage.

Head to South Africa

Safety is a lot closer than Canada

The “ im gay and Canada is the only country I want to go to “ is getting kinda lame . Especially when Europe is closer and as mentioned South Africa is close .
I’m gay and even I think everyone claiming asylum is faking it

Cayman

Dec 12, 2021
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa#:~:text=South Africa is the only,to enact same-sex marriage.

Head to South Africa

Safety is a lot closer than Canada

The “ im gay and Canada is the only country I want to go to “ is getting kinda lame . Especially when Europe is closer and as mentioned South Africa is close .
I’m gay and even I think everyone claiming asylum is faking it
That's not always true. I know people from Iran and Egypt with accepted asylum claims. They faced death, unfortunately, in their home countries from the government and/or their families.
BUT,
I saw some posters here who said they claimed asylum because they are lesbians/gays and are now married to the opposite sex. That's ridiculous. It's not fair to genuine asylum seekers.

Reactions: hotminaj

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
That's not always true. I know people from Iran and Egypt with accepted asylum claims. They faced death, unfortunately, in their home countries from the government and/or their families.
BUT,
I saw some posters here who said they claimed asylum because they are lesbians/gays and are now married to the opposite sex. That's ridiculous. It's not fair to genuine asylum seekers.
Doesn’t answer the question

Why Canada ?

South Africa is on the SAME continent

Cayman

Dec 12, 2021
Doesn’t answer the question

Why Canada ?

South Africa is on the SAME continent
How do you know that South Africa is such a good place for gay people? Have you lived there? There are gay bars in Russia too.. It's easy to be smart from Canada, not knowing the conditions there.

It's up to the officers at the IRB to decide whether their refugee claim is fake or genuine. As a gay person, I sympathize with this young man, and he deserves a chance to live here in Canada just as much.

To the poster: try applying for a tourist visa to Canada, and have evidence ready (pictures, letters from friends, anything that supports your claim).

Reactions: broccoli13

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
How do you know that South Africa is such a good place for gay people? Have you lived there? There are gay bars in Russia too.. It's easy to be smart from Canada, not knowing the conditions there.

It's up to the officers at the IRB to decide whether their refugee claim is fake or genuine. As a gay person, I sympathize with this young man, and he deserves a chance to live here in Canada just as much.

To the poster: try applying for a tourist visa to Canada, and have evidence ready (pictures, letters from friends, anything that supports your claim).
You are suggesting Canada should open borders to all Gays around the World? Poster said family found out he is gay, so he is stressed and have no peace of mind... does that make a fear of persecution?

Cayman

Dec 12, 2021
You are suggesting Canada should open borders to all Gays around the World? Poster said family found out he is gay, so he is stressed and have no peace of mind... does that make a fear of persecution?
I never said that every gay person should come to Canada. The poster asked for help. We don't know how their family is threatening them. They deserve the opportunity to try for a better life here, don't you agree?

Besides, the poster asked for help, not criticism. The most they can do is try to get a visa and attempt to live here in Canada. Anyone has the right to do that, no matter where they come from or what their gender identity is.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69