+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gatestone employee reference letter

Azzy013

May 10, 2021
Hello,
Hope you are all doing great,
Actually i got a job offer from Gatestone inc. and the role they offered me is Financial services and according to Previous employees of that company that company do helps in immigration and even many of duties do match with official sites but please anyone can tell me if someone got their PR from this particular company and this exact job. or anybody can tell me a little anything that would help me in making my decision.
Thank You

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you even check their website. Right at the top, it says “scam alert” about scammer posting fake jobs.

Do you have a LMIA?

Reactions: 2ndLife

2ndLife

Jun 4, 2021
Hello,
Actually i got a job offer from Gatestone inc. and the role they offered me is Financial services and according to Previous employees of that company that company do helps in immigration and even many of duties do match with official sites but please anyone can tell me if someone got their PR from this particular company and this exact job. or anybody can tell me a little anything that would help me in making my decision.
Thank You
How can you get a PR through an employer? Employers dont process your PR. If hired by an employer, our responsibility is to work, perform and try to grow in the company. PR will come after you have gained the required amount of experiences in occupations that are in demand. Not by simply joining a company or paying for the job experience docs.

2ndLife

Jun 4, 2021
Hello,
Thank You
One more point. Getting into Financial services, its a regulated occupation mostly. So getting it as a foreigner who never worked or studied in canada is kind of a no no, not possible.