+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap in Education

manjitrakhra

Jul 29, 2013
Hi! I wanted to know if my wife can join the Early Childhood Programme, she has done her B.Sc( 1999), B.ED( 2000) after which she has been working as teacher without any gap. She completed her Masters in Education ( 2011).

Thanks & Regards

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well as far as the title of your thread is concerned, she completed last education in 2011, hence the gap between the application date and last education is less than 4.5 years and I am also assuming that she has been working after her masters, so gap isn't an issue at all.

Though, I think early childhood program when compared to her past education, don't fit well. But then lets wait for others to comment

I think if program is changed from early childhood education to Early Childhood Education - Advanced Studies in Special Needs, it could make bit more sense. Because this is something she has not studied earlier even in her masters I believe. So it could relate bit more, though length of the program and fee is same, but as the title of this program says special needs, so i guess you understood what I meant.

Cheers!

manjitrakhra

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the Reply!!!. Yes she is applying or ECE special needs.. She doesnt have any gap in her work experience, was only worried because of the gap between B.Ed & Masters

manjitrakhra

Jul 29, 2013
Hi!!! I had a query

The University has asked for An official final high school transcript and graduation certificate, certified with the school's original stamp or an original principal's signature.

The certificates are in English....so what does the university mean by School Transcript....
Please help ASAP

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
manjitrakhra said:
Hi!!! I had a query

The University has asked for An official final high school transcript and graduation certificate, certified with the school's original stamp or an original principal's signature.

The certificates are in English....so what does the university mean by School Transcript....
Please help ASAP
"An official transcript is prepared and sent by the issuing school (usually by the Student Registrary or an equivalent) with an original signature of a school official." source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcript_%28education%29
what u need to do is get an official transcript from ur school put in an envelop and seal with school stamp and signature on flaps.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i would like to brief my self.

10th -50%
12th-61.50%
BBA-64% in 2004

then started working till now & also completed PGDBA in distance learning with 54%

Just given ielts on 12/09/2013. After getting the results i will know what will happen. So before that thinking that i could know something about education loan for masters & also i am married. Kindly Advice.

Thanks
Abrar Vidha

manjitrakhra

Jul 29, 2013
Apply online for the education loan.....the bank will let u know what documents needs to be provided, ur spouse can also be the co applicant