+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GAP? AGE? COURSE MISMATCH? - DONT WORRY - I GOT VISA UNDER SPP

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
dubaitotoronto said:
Dear All,

In this forum I have seen many people worrying about gap in studies. I was also worried till I got my visa because I had 11 years gap.

I GOT MY VISA under SPP, I filled the forms and submitted the application my self. But I got guidance from IDP Kochin, Kerala ( They will not charge anything, even if we offer money they will refuse, their service is professional)

Here is my profile;

10th - 58%
12th - 55%
BSC computer science - 64%
IELTS - 7 ( All above 6)

BSc completed in 2001

Total work experience - 8 years ( 4 years in UAE in sales, 4 years in India ( BPO, teaching & software testing)

Course Joining: Strategic Relationship Marketing ( 1 year post graduate certificate program)
College - George Brown college - Toronto

Below are the documents I submitted OTHER THAN THE documents mentiones in the check list;

For payment proof, I payed full college fees and got GIC for CAD 10000. Thats all.

1. 10th, 12th certificates with mark sheets
2. Experience certificate from my 4 previous employers
3. 4 months salary slip from my current employer
4. Dubai Police clearance certificate ( Last 4 years I live in Dubai)
5. Study Plan - (I did not submit the Study plan in an essay format, I got one question and answers format from UAE canada embassy) I made it 1.5 pages.

ALONG WITH ALL THESE I REQUESTED MANY PEOPLE TO PARY FOR ME TO LORD JESUS CHRIST AND I GOT MY VISA WITH HIS BLESSINGS.

So guys, dont loose your confidence, what ever gap, age, or anything is there to discourage. Go bold and apply for the visa, sure you will get it.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL APPLICANTS
Congrat!!! Dude pl mail SOP : elvistabot@yahoo.fr thanks

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
rohitdmcl said:
hi am a victim of canam chandigarh they r fraud

You are absolutely correct they are fraud and are making fools to innocent people.

vivek_darry

Jan 3, 2013
@dubaitotoronto congrats!!!!!

Bro please copy your SOP to: vivek365media@gmail.com...I have a gap of 10 years...

Thank you....

worldofsanal023

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ dubaitotoronto

can u please send me the SOP...i have applied 2 times and got rejected..i m applying for the 3rd time...for May 2013...i have a gap of 4 to 5 years...please send me the SOP on worldofsanal023@gmail.com

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
dubaitotoronto said:
Dear All,

In this forum I have seen many people worrying about gap in studies. I was also worried till I got my visa because I had 11 years gap.

I GOT MY VISA under SPP, I filled the forms and submitted the application my self. But I got guidance from IDP Kochin, Kerala ( They will not charge anything, even if we offer money they will refuse, their service is professional)

Here is my profile;

10th - 58%
12th - 55%
BSC computer science - 64%
IELTS - 7 ( All above 6)

BSc completed in 2001

Total work experience - 8 years ( 4 years in UAE in sales, 4 years in India ( BPO, teaching & software testing)

Course Joining: Strategic Relationship Marketing ( 1 year post graduate certificate program)
College - George Brown college - Toronto

Below are the documents I submitted OTHER THAN THE documents mentiones in the check list;

For payment proof, I payed full college fees and got GIC for CAD 10000. Thats all.

1. 10th, 12th certificates with mark sheets
2. Experience certificate from my 4 previous employers
3. 4 months salary slip from my current employer
4. Dubai Police clearance certificate ( Last 4 years I live in Dubai)
5. Study Plan - (I did not submit the Study plan in an essay format, I got one question and answers format from UAE canada embassy) I made it 1.5 pages.

ALONG WITH ALL THESE I REQUESTED MANY PEOPLE TO PARY FOR ME TO LORD JESUS CHRIST AND I GOT MY VISA WITH HIS BLESSINGS.

So guys, dont loose your confidence, what ever gap, age, or anything is there to discourage. Go bold and apply for the visa, sure you will get it.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL APPLICANTS
Congrats! :)
Ill be grateful to u if you could please mail me ur SOP at doylia2011@gmail.com

Ails

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Congrats Doyla :)

I am also preparing mayself to get admitted in the school and also to get student visa as well.
I am already a Masteral degree older but I decided to have another course. Do you think I Can get my student visa. Please send your student plan.

Thanks

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Oh Canam Kolkata ? I did my application from them.
That Priyanka Mam is hot :D , Joking .

Yes, they are not so experienced. My case was very very simple. So i got visa in 5 business days.

amarnadh007

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ dubaitoronto...Boss am also from Cochin kerala. Hwz ur classes @ idp. Plse gave their contact number.

sandhugagan092

Nov 21, 2012
rituritz said:
I have already done that,,,Now then said Red river will refund $ 300 but I wont get $ 100,,, then I shouted on them... Actually I dint visit their office with my parents or anybody else So they thought Single girl cant do anything. But I approached their marketing head. She found the person who was at fault. She committed to pay $100 as well. But I need to wait for 3-4 weeks. Now I am left with no any other option.. So still waiting for my refund.. Lets see what they gonna do. But the sad part is that what about those people who dont even ask them about anything after rejection of application or visa because who knows that what they are doing behind them carelessly..
i am also applying under canam ,jalandhar.i have already paid them 10000.
do i need to change my consultants?

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
hello everyone..!!
i have applied for MBA in NYIT,vancouver campus and i got the admit.
my profile:
Xth:77(cbse)
XIIth:90.7
btech: 75(cse with no backlogs) i have no gap!!
i heard that to get visa for nyit is a bit difficult but now i have no other option since i have paid the fees too..!!
i am planning to drop my visa application this week. can any tell me what are the chances for my visa to get approved?? and where should i be more careful while applying for the visa?? if i pay 1 year fees will it be a positive thing?? please do reply anyone...!!