+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

funds

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
More than $70,000 (Two years tuition fees, expenses and return ticket) if you want to get visa.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

scorpion_ca said:
More than $70,000 (Two years tuition fees, expenses and return ticket) if you want to get visa.

1. No. You need only first year tuition + CAD 10,000 (India).
2. Sanctioned loan/GIC is the most effective way to prove your financial status.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, so it depends on country....

enfield said:
Hi,

2. Sanctioned loan/GIC is the most effective way to prove your financial status.

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

AS WE APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT M AND MY SPOUSE, MY SPOUSE FOR STUDY PERMIT AND M FOR TRV TOGETHER
AT SAME TIME SO MY SPOUSE GOT STUDY PERMIT AND I REJECTED REASON FOR

1) PURPOSE OF VISIT
2) LENGTH OF PROPOSED STAY IN CANADA

NOW YOU ALL EXPERT SUGGEST WAT SHOULD WE DO? AFTER HOW MANY MONTH I CAN REAPPLY? WAT R THE CHANCES TO GET TRV AFTER ONCE REJECTION? and can we apply again and mention stay for 60 days, and purpose of visit to arrange facilities my spouse accomodition and enviroment please guide how can i apply for that?

PLS GUIDE

Ankitnanu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey Nandini
(1)--1st yr tutuin fees
(2)--GIC OR Edu Loan
(3)--Liquid balance around 5-6 lacs who so ever is Spouncer

felvis

Dec 17, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
Hi scorpion_ca ,
I want to know, this is for witch countries please? is it for countries in africa too?
Thanks

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bangladesh. Sorry, I cannot make comment for countries in Africa. I believe the more you show, the better chances to get the visa.

felvis said:
Hi scorpion_ca ,
I want to know, this is for witch countries please? is it for countries in africa too?
Thanks

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
j10000 said:
AS WE APPLIED FOR STUDY PERMIT M AND MY SPOUSE, MY SPOUSE FOR STUDY PERMIT AND M FOR TRV TOGETHER
AT SAME TIME SO MY SPOUSE GOT STUDY PERMIT AND I REJECTED REASON FOR

1) PURPOSE OF VISIT
2) LENGTH OF PROPOSED STAY IN CANADA

NOW YOU ALL EXPERT SUGGEST WAT SHOULD WE DO? AFTER HOW MANY MONTH I CAN REAPPLY? WAT R THE CHANCES TO GET TRV AFTER ONCE REJECTION? and can we apply again and mention stay for 60 days, and purpose of visit to arrange facilities my spouse accomodition and enviroment please guide how can i apply for that?

PLS GUIDE
you can re-apply straight forward....

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
@Ankitnanu

Should we show the liquid cash for india?? because when i was checking CIC website,it said $10k+1st yr fees only..

Ankitnanu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya Nandini
but i have seen many cases (few of my friends) that in spite of showing $10k(GIC or LOAN)+1st yr fees they haven't show any liquid balance and there visa has been rejected in finance reason .
So dont take risk who so ever is your Spouncer there must be 5-6 lacks cash in His or her account .

nitin089

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
I am planning to show 1yr fees as education loan + GIC/Loan + 5-6 lakh balance.
Is it all ri8.
plz guide me.