+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds for study permit

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Dear members,

I am currently in Canada on a closed work permit and my wife on a open workpermit, My wife got an admission in one of the college here in Ontario and about to apply for study permit.

Her college fees is 18000CAD and we have transferred 31000 cad funds from a foreign back to Canadian back and have couple of questions, Kindly help me

1. do I need to show 3months statement even if the funds are transferred to Canada account ?
2. I have additional funds in my Indian account and due to COVID, I cant get statement signed by manager of bank and can i submit online statement. Funds are in the bank for the past 2years
3. I work full time in Canada and can I sponsor my wife, if so what documents are required ?

Thanks in advance

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear members,

I am currently in Canada on a closed work permit and my wife on a open workpermit, My wife got an admission in one of the college here in Ontario and about to apply for study permit.

Her college fees is 18000CAD and we have transferred 31000 cad funds from a foreign back to Canadian back and have couple of questions, Kindly help me

1. do I need to show 3months statement even if the funds are transferred to Canada account ?
2. I have additional funds in my Indian account and due to COVID, I cant get statement signed by manager of bank and can i submit online statement. Funds are in the bank for the past 2years
3. I work full time in Canada and can I sponsor my wife, if so what documents are required ?

Thanks in advance
1. Yes, you need to show where the money came from.

2. Submit your statements.

3. Proof of your income and a statement.

Goodking

Apr 10, 2020
Hello!!!

Please does it mean that my sponsors Statement of Account and my own Statement of Account must be 4 months