+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fund Statement and Buffalo Instruction Guide and Schedule 4 !! Need Experts !!

hotchick19

Jun 13, 2009
Is there anybody who DID NOT attached any fund statement with CIC application BUT mentioned minimum settlement fund amount in Schedule 4 form?

If did please share your experience.. Buffalo Instruction Guide says that Fund Proof in NOT mandatory. Is there anybody who was sucessfully able to get Medicals/AOR without any Bank Statement/Proof fund???

Please advise whether it will effect application if Bank statement is not attached? ASAP..

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
I've not heard of anybody sending their applications woithout prove of funds besides people with actual jobs waiting for them in canada. May be I could be wrong lets hear from others.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
CIC recently (04/09) updated their Appendix A and removed the Funds check box for Provincial Nominations. I know a couple applicants at least who have sent their paperwork without the funds.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

hotchick19

Jun 13, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
CIC recently (04/09) updated their Appendix A and removed the Funds check box for Provincial Nominations. I know a couple applicants at least who have sent their paperwork without the funds.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf
Hi there,

Thank you for your response. Is there anybody who send application without bank letter/Proof of fund and got request to show bank fund??? or Got file back??

Or pretty positively got AOR and Medical requests??

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
since the change was done only in April, none of those have heard back from CIC yet. if it is not in the checklist, i wouldn't have bothered with it.

hotchick19

Jun 13, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
since the change was done only in April, none of those have heard back from CIC yet. if it is not in the checklist, i wouldn't have bothered with it.
Thanks sir.

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
pls advice..
how about upon landing in Canada? Do we need to show proof of funds? in what way? bank statements or bank certificate?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Yes you can sure a bank statement and tell them you'll transfer the money as soon as you open a bank account in Canada.