+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FUN SHOW FOR CANADA STUDENT VISA

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Thanks hardeep. If you have anymore information about my situation , then please send me your kind reply.

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
Hey guys,

I got a very popular question which was asked by many members. And that is ........
If my course is 2 year and tution fee is 12500$ / year. Then how much i need to show fund. most of the member said that . we have to show just 1 year fee + living cost + travel cost total about 24500 $ , Right ?

Then what about remaining 1 year ? how could we able to pay that 1 year ? visa officer didn't ask what you do after one year, as we will be able to show only 1 year fee and cost everything. If visa officer ask about the fee and all the expeses of 2nd year , then what should we reply ?

Please guys make me conferm. i am totally confused yar. i need quick response by everyone. i need all senior, master , hero members.......... Thanka alot for helping.....!

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rajni

according to the OP 12 guidelines officers need to see funds for one year studies and accommodation costs.Regarding future payments they would check whether sponsor is employed or not and his financial capacity, they would check his bank statements and see whether he can support the applicant as well as himself

rajni143

Feb 17, 2011
ohh ok . obeid , what is OP 12 guidline ? and if my sponser capasity is not able to support then , have they rejected the visa yes ?

So in that case , we have to already arrange the total cost for 2 year like 50,000 dollar by anyhow, like loan or anything yes ?