Full Documents sent in October 2010 New Delhi VO

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
If u look at newdelhi passport office thread almost 30 candidtes of jan-feb-march2010 recieved aleady visas from 2011 qoutas .so they will give us visas from next year qoutas only .they will finish qouta of 2011 upto the applicants of aril-may2010 to cio.
what you mean by april - may to cio.. is that means applicants who submiteed their initial application to Sydney ?

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Thank you for sharing information..My application status is Application Received..As per your study, for pre-june applicant have to wait for the at-least for 7-8 months right??

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pal83 said:
Thank you for sharing information..My application status is Application Received..As per your study, for pre-june applicant have to wait for the at-least for 7-8 months right??
Can't say, but recently the medicals have stopped/reduced considerably for pre 26 June applicants. Their will definitely be a roll-over of processing to 2012 for pre-26 June applicants. That's for sure!

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Thank you keep update if you have any new upades

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Read this E MAIL sent to one london applicant
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
This is such a heartbreaking news... but it is London vo status.. I guess New Delhi VO status is not similar ..please friend I need your input regarding this..thank you

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Hi, I'm new to this blog!!!

I’ve submitted my complete docs on 3 Jan 11 (applicant of before June 26) and as of now my status shows that Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete and after i click the link i get this:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 9, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia – C-50 office. They are pending review.

I’m confused that as status shows review process is complete but while in detail why is it showing pending review..???

I’m becoming nervous and quite curious regarding my processing. Please advice me what to do, do i need to mail them or wait..
and why aren’t they mailing me? is everything OK?...as i've not received 2nd AOR till the date :(
Please help me out with your valued suggestions.
My VO: New Delhi

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi dear,
i am 5th may applicant having e-cas status RBVO-(newdelhi) 28sept,1stAOR---18NOV ,2nd AOR
.looking to the superfast speed of postjune 26 applicants processing by newdelhi visa office , i decided to reapply at end of april2011 in same NOC category 3111 which will never reach upto1000 cap even after june2011.
My question is should i mention in my background declaration of my previous application?should i withdraw previous oneafter getting my PER? will i get refund back of RPRF and processing fees? i will give another IELTS on 2 april 2011 since british council cant give originals.
PLEASE REPLY.
Thanking you.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
if i will send CIO new application at 20 april 2011 they will recive by 30 april 2011 and i will get PER in 90 days means by julyend afterthat files transferred to newdelhi visaoffice immediately in one week and immediate processing since i will fall in 1000 cap so they must issue this fixed visa quota for postjune26 applicants in this year only .my old application will never be processed so fast this year because of long waiting list ahead

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
If you have withdral your application then you are not suppose to mention in the new application.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Yesterday I got email form one agency..please share your views about it.
Welcome to the March 2011 Edition of the Migration Expert Newsletter. The Canadian Government have announced their intention to make changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Category and are currently accepting feedback and opinions until March 17, 2011. The changes will be aimed at increasing the emphasis on language skills, giving preference to younger applicants, reducing the emphasis on work experience, tackling fraudulent applications and offering greater incentives to trades people, technicians, and apprentices.

In other immigration news, immigration to Canada is at the highest levels it has been in 50 years according to 2010 statistics, and Canadians have a more positive attitude towards immigration than residents of USA and Europe, confirming Canada's claims of being one of the most welcoming countries to new immigrants.

If you have taken our free Visa Eligibility Assessment and passed, we recommend that you start your application now while you still meet the criteria. If you took our assessment previously and did not meet the criteria, we recommend you retake the assessment, as many things have changed and you may now qualify. Please contact Migration Expert to find out more.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi all,
I decided to continue with my old application only .i wrote to minister@cic.gc.ca regarding present scenario of newdelhi visa office in giving priority over prejune applicants eventhough we are in newhigh demand joblist, May be we will get our processing in fast track only .just wait and watch with patience

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
All the best Sadika...

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
Hi all,
I decided to continue with my old application only .i wrote to minister @ cic.gc.ca regarding present scenario of newdelhi visa office in giving priority over prejune applicants eventhough we are in newhigh demand joblist, May be we will get our processing in fast track only .just wait and watch with patience
best of luck sadika

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
onceagain crossing fingures for tomorrow..