+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Documents sent in October 2010 New Delhi VO

garry1683

Jan 14, 2011
My status has been changed to 'Application received'..previously it was 'in process'....inside the link, same old story 'we received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010'

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
if u look at our google chart then u will observe that candidates who recieved their 1ST AOR from CIO in june,july.august are getting their file numbers started from E========== EXCEPT the only candidate dreamscanada.i would like to ask dreamscanada to recheck file number again .Those are the candidates who will be getting real e-cas status now since CIO started sending their files to CHC ,ND while remaining all post september AOR candidates have to wait(pending review though in process) a long until another files created ,after CIO will transfer their files to ND VISA OFFICE.This is my observation .seniors please comment.
SAIRAM,CLASSICALBEAT,AHWALRAMAN,SAPANA,MALWA Please give ur file numbers .Are that started from E?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
This delay might be due to fix visa quota of 2,50000 for the year 2011 and lots of eligible applicants in this year.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
if u look at our google chart then u will observe that candidates who recieved their 1ST AOR from CIO in june,july.august are getting their file numbers started from E========== EXCEPT the only candidate dreamscanada.i would like to ask dreamscanada to recheck file number again .Those are the candidates who will be getting real e-cas status now since CIO started sending their files to CHC ,ND while remaining all post september AOR candidates have to wait(pending review though in process) a long until another files created ,after CIO will transfer their files to ND VISA OFFICE.This is my observation .seniors please comment.
SAIRAM,CLASSICALBEAT,AHWALRAMAN,SAPANA,MALWA Please give ur file numbers .Are that started from E?
Yes the new file number starts with E .

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
MY ecas changed to Application Received from In process...I dont understand what is going on..

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
But mine is still Application Received. Can you please check inside your In process?
i think you have not read it carefully. he is saying he is like you, his status changed to "application received" from "in process"

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even our status is now changed to "Application Received". Earlier it was "In Process". And clicking on the link shows it as "We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2010."

Looks like the NDVO is going thru some crap. Either they are sleeping or they are not able to handle the load or the person who is responsible to update the e-CAS is a budhu.

Whatever, it's the routine ordeal....wait eagerly with our mouths open, tongues popping out, saliva dripping out from the toungues and waiting for the +ve result!!!

- RSK

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, it happening in other VOs as well. London VO is doing the same thing so its probably has somehting to do with their new system GSMS replacing CAIPS.................

andamanhunk said:
Even our status is now changed to "Application Received". Earlier it was "In Process". And clicking on the link shows it as "We received your application for permanent residence on April 8, 2010."

Looks like the NDVO is going thru some crap. Either they are sleeping or they are not able to handle the load or the person who is responsible to update the e-CAS is a budhu.

Whatever, it's the routine ordeal....wait eagerly with our mouths open, tongues popping out, saliva dripping out from the toungues and waiting for the +ve result!!!

- RSK

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010