~~ Full Documents sent in APRIL 2010 ~~

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:
Guys... don't wanna be a heart breaker ... I am May 2010 applicant.

There used to be 1 link of "Application Received" only with single line inside of "Application received in May 2010"

On 22-11-11 my E-CAS also had the first ever activity i.e. what you all guys are experiencing.

2nd Link was added above the old one i.e. "Decision Made" with 3 lines.

* Application received on May 2010

* We sent mail to you in August 2010. Please expect delay

* A decision had been made. Office will contact you regarding decision.

SO to conclude

> Not all have got this status.
> NOCs not in demand or not in 29 list have got this status.
> Decision Made before Medicals generally means Rejection.
> I wonder why we call it bug. CIC website is not vulnerable to virus attacks/flaws/errors so it is definitely not a Bug.
> People updating such status are not fools. They know what they are uploading.
> They have excess of applications with ever increasing backlogs so VOs must had been instructed to scrutinize applications very critically.
> VO can fetch out Minor reasons for rejections cuz they have to clear backlogs.

So i guess this is "Curtains to Canada" & start thinking about life in your own respective country.
In Jan/Feb/March 2011 many applicants got wrong status like Medical has been received and other wrong status but with in 3 weeks it all Reverce back to their original status.

So wait for first week of Dec 2011, lets see what happens.

Always pray.

Check these links who got errors in status Jan/Feb/March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t62689.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-not-done-but-status-states-medical-results-have-been-received-t65207.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-bug-chc-confirms-in-email-we-got-a-breather-thank-god-t63446.0.html

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
In Jan/Feb/March 2011 many applicants got wrong status like Medical has been received and other wrong status but with in 3 weeks it all Reverce back to their original status.

Always pray.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-not-done-but-status-states-medical-results-have-been-received-t65207.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-bug-chc-confirms-in-email-we-got-a-breather-thank-god-t63446.0.html
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:

Always pray.

KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Dear all need some help,
So I just got my second CAIPS results, it says ""the file is to be transferred to Warsaw for processing"". On the next week.
Has any body have any idea what is this exactly mean! my immigration office is Damascus office,so what is Warsaw for.....

aram_golbaghi

Jul 1, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-08-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Fedupwating said:
Dear all need some help,
So I just got my second CAIPS results, it says ""the file is to be transferred to Warsaw for processing"". On the next week.
Has any body have any idea what is this exactly mean! my immigration office is Damascus office,so what is Warsaw for.....
congrats
this has been happening recently about damascus applicants,
lots of my friends in this office has moved to warshow for the rest of the processing
we hope it gets faster this way
Could you tell me if there is any specific date for the file transfer or any other detail wich you found intresting in the CAIPS results?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fedupwating said:
Dear all need some help,
whats you next bfd date?
kindly share some caips details.

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Salam , i have no idea what is bfd! but i have no problem sharing any info from my Caips results
Out BF file to PPS on 2-9-2010

staralihaider said:
whats you next bfd date?
kindly share some caips details.

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

I checked my e-case today.. my mailing address is disappeared. And when i click on in-procces still is the same info from before,
" RBVO ". Anybody know whats going on pls?

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
I have the same thing but i knew from my caips results that my file transfer to Warsaw so i think you have the same situation
strong said:
hi all

I checked my e-case today.. my mailing address is disappeared. And when i click on in-procces still is the same info from before,
" RBVO ". Anybody know whats going on pls?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I thought that most offices have changed to GCMS where the term of CAIPS are not present anymore .

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 31, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Warsaw office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on April 7, 2010. The Warsaw office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on December 12, 2011. The Warsaw office may contact you.

i got changes in my e-case details today,but there are mistakes , in place of Warsaw office "in bule color" must be Damascus office so the only new thing is in the last line, which says that my file was transferred to Warsaw on December 12, 2011.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fedupwating said:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 31, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Warsaw office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on April 7, 2010. The Warsaw office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on December 12, 2011. The Warsaw office may contact you.

i got changes in my e-case details today,but there are mistakes , in place of Warsaw office "in bule color" must be Damascus office so the only new thing is in the last line, which says that my file was transferred to Warsaw on December 12, 2011.
Fedupwaiting

This is the way their system is set up. It replaces the old office(s) with the new office in all lines whenever files are moved from one place to the other. If your file was moved ten times to different offices, the ten lines showing the move will all read the last office it was transferred so.

I know this because my file was initially transfered to the wrong office by CIO, and in correcting it, it went thru so many transfers and all the lines are showing the last office (the correct one) to which it was transfered.

Peace!!

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Thank u so much ANigerin, so now i know that
ANigerian said:
Fedupwaiting

This is the way their system is set up. It replaces the old office(s) with the new office in all lines whenever files are moved from one place to the other. If your file was moved ten times to different offices, the ten lines showing the move will all read the last office it was transferred so.

I know this because my file was initially transfered to the wrong office by CIO, and in correcting it, it went thru so many transfers and all the lines are showing the last office (the correct one) to which it was transfered.

Peace!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I wonder when CIC would feel the urge to pull 4131's and 0213's once again from their Freezer !

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all
after my mailing address gone for one week, from e-case to day i got this....

We received your application for permanent residence on October 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on December 30, 2009. The Warsaw office may contact you.