+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CPC-SYDNEY APRIL 2011 MONTH APPLICANT LETS SHARE OUR EXPERINCE....

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
time 2011 said:
Hi Mandie, I posted my application on 15/03/2011, fees encashed by CIC on 24/03/2011, so the total period for PER is 27 days.
time 2011 said:
Hi friends I am new in the forum. I sent my app for FSW1on 28 Mar 2011 and recieved email for positive review on 12 Apr 2011 from CIO Sydney. Recieved by VO 3 May 2011. On 12 May 2011 recieved a lette from VO to submit Birth certificate by 11 July 2011. Submitted my Birth certificate on 8 July 2011. Ecas status is RBVO. Whats next. Can any friend advise .
You gave the impression it was 28th u filed application....27 days PER is STILL very good as compared to the 54s anf 55s...Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
time 2011 said:
Hi Mandie, thanks for the reply. noc 0631. is the letter for birth certificate from vo second AOR?
AOR simply means Acknowledgment of Receipt. So yes..it shows VO is working on your case and your ecas is gonna change to in process soon once you send the birth certificate....Mandie

arina4biz

Jul 18, 2011
My application was submitted to cio on 14th april i got NER on 11 july .
I am Master's and 2years trade experience but program officer gave me 15 points for my Master's this is unfair because in our country Master's is 16 years i must be in 22 marks please comments on the decision of the officer.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Age 10

Education 15

Official language proficiency 7

Arranged employment 0

Experience 21

Adaptability 0

TOTAL
53/100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned maximum points for age and work experience.

You were assigned 15 points for your Master’s degree with 13 years of study. Note: This is the maximum number of points for a Master’s degree with 13 years study. Although your Bachelor degree was on file, transcripts were not on file to confirm the number of years of education.

You were assigned 7 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

No points were assigned for adaptability for non-accompanying spouse. Kindly refer to the visa office document checklist for further details.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
asking again..

Any body went to IN PROCESS from April??

lanitroz

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4,2011
AOR Received.
May 30, 2011
Med's Request
July 4, 2011
Med's Done....
August 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 20,2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
faithmd said:
hi lanitroz! in my readings in the different threads, the 2nd aor will be sent to you via email. i think that was your 2nd aor already. what i'm not quite sure is why you weren't given a new file number. but if that's really your 2nd aor, wait for 2-3 weeks and you'll receive your MR via snail mail...

Hi faithmd! so your office is in manila also. :) hopefully they will send me an MR soon. but that's the thing, my file num didn't change, i was also wondering why. but I asked one friend and told me that it's not necessary that the file # be changed. Hope what he said is true. how's you're application now? ecas changed already?

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
Canadian-dream said:
not yet brother
hi canadiandream i havenot received 2nd aor even now till 18july. Wht abt urs 2nd aor. Pl reply

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Where is DrHasib, Casayed?? Don't hear from them much these days??

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
arina4biz said:
I am Master's and 2years trade experience but program officer gave me 15 points for my Master's this is unfair because in our country Master's is 16 years i must be in 22 marks please comments on the decision of the officer.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Age 10

Education 15

Arranged employment 0

Experience 21

Adaptability 0

TOTAL
53/100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 15 points for your Master's degree with 13 years of study. Note: This is the maximum number of points for a Master's degree with 13 years study. Although your Bachelor degree was on file, transcripts were not on file to confirm the number of years of education.

You were assigned 7 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for adaptability for non-accompanying spouse. Kindly refer to the visa office document checklist for further details.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
sorry to hear NER. i think u should awarded 22 points for ur masters...in pakistan masters is of 2 years i mean 16 years of edu.....whats ur ielts score?

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arina4biz said:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Points assessed

Age 10

Education 15

Arranged employment 0

Experience 21

Adaptability 0

TOTAL
53/100

You were assigned 15 points for your Master's degree with 13 years of study. Note: This is the maximum number of points for a Master's degree with 13 years study. Although your Bachelor degree was on file, transcripts were not on file to confirm the number of years of education.

2 Points
1. The education was accessed based on higher secondary as the Graduation degree did not have the transcripts with them, if you had included the same with the application you would have got the points for the degree. As even for a regular degree you get 20 points and you are only awarded 15 points.
2. even if you get 22 points for education, you will get 53+7 = 60 points, you need to have 67 points to qualify, you do not get the points, you need to have at least 14 points for IELTS to qualify for 67 point with 22 education points. You need to improve IELTS at any cost even if you get the points for Education. Or get points for 2nd language as well.

Hope this helps.

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
linksalman said:
asking again..

Any body went to IN PROCESS from April??
NOT ME :(

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
theshivster said:
Hi theshivster,

Wot's ur Ecas status and drill details and till when .. Mine got RBVO on 9th July drill message is same as PER..

lanitroz

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4,2011
AOR Received.
May 30, 2011
Med's Request
July 4, 2011
Med's Done....
August 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
September 14, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 20,2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
theshivster said:
My ecas still "in process" since july 4th.. Dont know what's next. Im an april applicant.

madjry

May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
File Transfer...
18-06-2011
Hello guyz

It's been 31 days since my status is showing "RBVO"

I know someone working at my Visa office, should I ask her about my application process ?
I don't want to bother her too much...

But I am checking my e-cas every 2hours !!! lol

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
dubaiite said:
Hi theshivster,

Wot's ur Ecas status and drill details and till when .. Mine got RBVO on 9th July drill message is same as PER..
Hi Dubaiite, my Ecas is still RBVO since 21 June and message is still same
how are you?

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
linksalman said:
Has anyone got In process on this thread?
not me anyway :(