Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
Thanks, yes they did.

Have they not asked yours? I was of the opinion that they ask for all applicants at the time of sending out MR

I am going to get a re-issue of PP for my daughter as her appearance has changed, she was 3 months when we got he PP , now she is 3 yrs old. Although CHC hasnt asked me to do this, I want to save on time, in case they send it back etc.
Yes, they did ask our passports hence I was checking with you.

Not sure, I was of the impression (based on many feeds in this forum) that they are asking PPs after the MR is done and only if they do not want to interview. But may be they wanted to expedite the cases faster now.

Our medicals are slated for 7th (they are all booked until then else we are ready to take it immdtly) and the PCC is in process - should get it by Monday or Tuesday Max. Working on the POF now, shouldn't be a problem though!

Should be sending out everything to NDVO by 10th max I suppose.

They also mentioned this line - "Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)"

Dependants here mean the children right? OR does that include the co-applicant too?

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andamanhunk said:
Yes, they did ask our passports hence I was checking with you.

Not sure, I was of the impression (based on many feeds in this forum) that they are asking PPs after the MR is done and only if they do not want to interview. But may be they wanted to expedite the cases faster now.

Our medicals are slated for 7th (they are all booked until then else we are ready to take it immdtly) and the PCC is in process - should get it by Monday or Tuesday Max. Working on the POF now, shouldn't be a problem though!

Should be sending out everything to NDVO by 10th max I suppose.

They also mentioned this line - "Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)"

Dependants here mean the children right? OR does that include the co-applicant too?
This is the full text of the cover letter they sent:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid
Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.
 Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.
 Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
andamanhunk said:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
Do we have to send PCC for India only or all countries we visited. Like my spouse was in UK for more than 6 months on Study Visa. We have already submitted PCC for UK. Is it required again?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@Dear Satnak ji,

If ur husband does not have any travel history,after completing his study in UK,THERE IS NO NEED TO RESUBMIT PCC WRT TO HIS STAY IN UK.
Only fresh PCC issued by Indian competent authority is required to be submitted.
Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!
parhar51

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
andamanhunk said:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid
Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.
 Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.
 Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)
Thats exactly what I got too. I think its a standard letter they are sending.
Dependents means spouse/kids.
It depends on how we interpret it, some say, no need for spouse if there are no changes.
But, I am still sending what I had sent with full Docs, I dont lose anything by sending the same copies again.

best wishes, I think we will get the stamping around same time.

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
parhar51 said:
@ Dear Satnak ji,

If ur husband does not have any travel history,after completing his study in UK,THERE IS NO NEED TO RESUBMIT PCC WRT TO HIS STAY IN UK.
Only fresh PCC issued by Indian competent authority is required to be submitted.
Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!
parhar51
Thanks parhar ji.

punjabparam

Feb 12, 2013
Hello Friends

Good wish to all dear friends.

I want to clear my doubts please help

1 As per Administrative Data Releases Q3 September 2012, the pending FSW applications are 94,485.

I want to ask, are these pending applications 94,485 consists of Principal Applicants only or Principal Applicants + Dependents.

As the annual quota for the 2013 is 55,000 and this quota is for Principal Applicants or Principal Applicants + Dependents.

My doubt is if 94, 485 pending application are of Principal Applicants only then total applications becomes near about 2,70,000 by adding their dependents and if we see the average quota for lase three years it is around 55,000-60,000 every year then we have to wait for 5 years to clear this backlog.

So please reply that CIC issues 55,500 visa in 2013 to Principal Applicants or to Principal Applicants +Dependents. If they issue the 55,500 visa to Principal Applicants + Dependents then only 15,000 to 20,000 Principal Applications will be clear then it will take a long time for us.

Please reply according to your best information

Rohit131313

Mar 28, 2012
I got my medicals today. Got 45 days time to submit documents and passports.

All the forms needs to be filled and sent again... Is that true?

Also PCC have been asked for as well.

I was in US for about 6 years and already provided the PCC back with the application. Should I just provide an updated PCC from INdia for past 3 years as I haven't been out for more than 6 months?

Any more suggestion about the document.

My timeline

App filed : April 2010
First AOR received : June 2010
Documents submitted : Oct 2010
Second AOR received : Jan 2011
Medicals received : March 2013

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Rohit131313 said:

I was in US for about 6 years and already provided the PCC back with the application. Should I just provide an updated PCC from INdia for past 3 years as I haven't been out for more than 6 months?

My timeline

Congratulations Rohit.

for which you have already provided the PCC do not need to provide it again.

As you are in India now so provide indian PCC only.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
we see our all backlog file is showing elimination

Dear Backlog Friends,

Last day after 12 pm BD time(Canada time night 1 am) we see our file is showing elimination.
We are not thinking that our file is really canceled (Its temporary out) Following Reason:-

1.Before canceled file our E- status must show DECISION MADE after 1 to 2 week it will be eliminate.
This is not any system in cic direct canceled.

2.Fee Returns for Federal Skilled Worker applicants affected by the backlog elimination measure:
Your FSW application has been terminated by operation of law if:

you applied before February 27, 2008, and
a decision based on FSW program selection criteria* was not made on your application by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

3. Still have BEFORE February 27, 2008 Processing times for federal skilled worker applications 83 Month.

4. If 83 month have in cic side so at a time not possible all applicant 2004 to 2008 file elimination.

5. still court decision going to fever to all Backlog person hope this medial of march get final decision positive.

I know one man who apply 2010 and now he got visa waiting to fly Canad his file e status was like us not show any thing and after 3 month he get MR then PR but still his file not show in e-status.

So don't think our file is decision made, Just we need to wait approximately(last time in process out 21 days) next 21 days or within may/jun 2013 then hope we will get a good news inshallaha.

Thanks
Zafrul Hasan

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
I didnt get 2 AOR , as per Caips report...they issued 2nd Aor on 08-02-2011,....

its means MR takes time ...cauz now days December AOR people getting there MR.

hotheart

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Hi All.... By the Grace of God..... I got my Medicals Request.

I Wish all the Members good luck.

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
OmSai73 said:
Hi All.... By the Grace of God..... I got my Medicals Request.

I Wish all the Members good luck.
Congrats sir g stey fit for medical

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rohit, congrats!, wishing you all the best
could you please tell us what is your in process date ie we started processing your file from.... on your ecas
all the best!
Rohit131313 said:

My timeline