God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
shreya99 said:
We all are hopeful for April or March end, but looking at current trend, i dont think it will be april. It will be approx June/July for Medicals and for visas approx Nov. Dec. 2011. Wht u say?
Useful Words From Captain Qorax from his post

The moment your e-cas goes to 'in process' - STOP LOOKING @ IT, please. It doesn't help u -- neither the e-cas is any 'tool' to check our case progress. Understand the timeframe instead:

Meds:
6-9 months from 2nd stage docs SENT,
OR
4-6 months from the 2nd AOR,
OR
3-5 months from any Addnl.Docs Request.

PPR:
3-5 months from Meds Received @ CHC,
7 months for some cases - with security issues,
[God forbid] Furthered Meds - need another 3-5 months,
[God forbid] External Security Check/s - may take the case to 9-12 months.

If PPR & Meds r together:
U r looking @ a total of 3-6 months for the Meds Validation + Security Clearances to fetch your PRVs - in 'normal' circumstances.

DANGER:
After Pps SENT -- DO NOT correspond with your VO*, s/he might just return your Pps 'unstamped' [and ask u to send them later].

QORAX

hisupatel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
shreya99 said:
Its showing RBVO with correct details in that.

Shreya
Hi Shreya,

What correct details it is showing?

My status is 'APPLICATION RECEIVED' with details thah 'Your aplication received on 16-Nov-2010'. This is my full docs to ND,VO date. Can it be meant 'RBVO' status? Though they have received it. Also assigned me a new file no. starting with 'E******'.
Himanshu Patel

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
hisupatel said:
Hi Shreya,

What correct details it is showing?

My status is 'APPLICATION RECEIVED' with details thah 'Your aplication received on 16-Nov-2010'. This is my full docs to ND,VO date. Can it be meant 'RBVO' status? Though they have received it. Also assigned me a new file no. starting with 'E******'.
Himanshu Patel
Hi Himanshu,

It shows Received by Visa Office on the first page. When i click on the link it shows following...

We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Shreya

hisupatel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
shreya99 said:
Hi Himanshu,

It shows Received by Visa Office on the first page. When i click on the link it shows following...

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 1, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Shreya
Thank you, Shreya!

How do you come to know your file transfer date?

What could be mine? Following is my details.
28-Apr-10 - App. received by CIC.
19-Aug-10 - First AOR with 120 day time limit.
16-Nov-10 - Full docs to ND,VO
7-Jan-11 - 2nd AOR with new File no.
Himanshu

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
shreya99 said:
Hi Himanshu,

Shreya

I have the same status

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Top of PageCanada's Immigration Plan for 2011

The immigration levels plan for 2011 reflects Canada's long-term vision for immigration and recognizes the importance of immigration to Canada's economic growth and prosperity. In addition, the plan fulfils the objectives of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act to reunite families and reflects Canada's increased international commitments and humanitarian obligations.

This year's plan indicates the number of skilled immigrants being selected (principal applicants) and the estimated number of spouses and dependants they would bring. Federal economic categories (Federal Skilled Worker, Business Class, Canadian Experience Class and Live-in Caregiver) have been combined to create greater flexibility for CIC's application processing network. This added flexibility will allow the network to shift resources from one category to another to respond to changing operational pressures. Additionally, because provinces and territories are increasingly involved with the selection of economic immigrants, this year's plan identifies economic immigrants according to the government responsible for their selection or nomination: the Government of Canada or provinces and territories.

The levels plan reflects growing commitments in the economic, social and humanitarian streams. In particular, the admissions range for federal economic immigration has been reduced to permit further growth in the Provincial Nominee Program. CIC has made progress to date on key commitments in the Federal Skilled Worker category, and is seeing modest growth in the Canadian Experience Class, which is expected to continue in 2011. In the Family Class, spouses, partners and children admissions are expected to return to historical levels in 2011 while admissions in the parents and grandparents category are expected to remain stable. The levels plan incorporates the first year of a three-year plan to increase the number of refugees settled in Canada, announced with the introduction of the Balanced Refugee Reform Act. Also, following recent appointments at the Immigration and Refugee Board, resulting in more cases being processed, the range for protected persons in-Canada and their dependants abroad has been increased. As a result, Canada's total planning range for the Protected Persons Class is higher than last year.

Top of PageTable 1: Immigration Levels Plan 2011

Immigrant Category 2011 Plan Target Ranges
Low High
ECONOMIC CLASS
Federally Selected Economic Class* 74,000 80,400
Principal Applicants† 33,200 36,600
Spouses and Dependants† 40,800 43,800
Provincially Selected Economic Class* 76,600 80,900
Principal Applicants† 31,900 33,800
Spouses and Dependants† 44,700 47,100
Provincial Nominee Program 42,000 45,000
Principal Applicants† 17,500 18,800
Spouses and Dependants† 24,500 26,200
Quebec-selected Skilled Workers and Business 34,600 35,900
Principal Applicants† 14,400 15,000
Spouses and Dependants† 20,200 20,900
Subtotal Economic Class—Principal Applicants 65,100 70,400
Subtotal Economic Class—Spouses and Dependants 85,500 90,900
Total Economic Class 150,600 161,300
FAMILY CLASS
Spouses, Partners and Children 45,500 48,000
Parents and Grandparents 13,000 17,500
Total Family Class 58,500 65,500
PROTECTED PERSONS
Government-assisted Refugees 7,400 8,000
Privately Sponsored Refugees 3,800 6,000
Protected Persons In-Canada 8,200 10,500
Dependants Abroad of Protected Persons In-Canada 3,800 4,500
Total Protected Persons 23,200 29,000
OTHER
Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds/Public Policy 7,600 9,000
Permit Holders 100 200
Total Other 7,700 9,200
TOTAL 240,000 265,000

*This year admission projections for economic immigration are being presented based on selecting and/or nominating jurisdiction because the direct involvement of provinces and territories in economic immigration has grown. Under the Canada–Quebec Accord Relating to Immigration and Temporary Admission of Aliens, the Government of Quebec has responsibility for selecting immigrants destined to its province, and other jurisdictions participating in the Provincial Nominee Program have the responsibility to nominate foreign nationals for permanent resident status.

†The number of principal applicants and spouses and dependants is estimated based on historical averages, and is included for illustrative purposes only.

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
Friends,

Today i am really afraid about our life seriously, which is stuck up somewhre, while we are just having our eyes focused on the immigration. If i am talking about my self, all plannings and everything in life going accordingly with a main thing in mind that i am going to go canada within max 1 year. Its good thing or Bad that i dont know but naturally its going like that, because i have attached my time my feelings, dreams and emotions with this. Today i want to purchase a good plot, which me lot of temptation because of its low price, this is the right time to build my own individual bunglow. If i will do this one year later, i have to pay three times more as per real estate grwoing trends. I am everyday keeping eyes on the threads of Feb to September 2010 applicants. I am afraid because this is going damn slow, i am asking my self, what if this dont works. Do i have a Backup Plan? I think we all should make our selves secure with backup plans and having in mind the slow process of immigration. Please share yur thoughts.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
shreya99 said:
Friends,

Today i am really afraid about our life seriously, which is stuck up somewhre, while we are just having our eyes focused on the immigration. If i am talking about my self, all plannings and everything in life going accordingly with a main thing in mind that i am going to go canada within max 1 year. Its good thing or Bad that i dont know but naturally its going like that, because i have attached my time my feelings, dreams and emotions with this. Today i want to purchase a good plot, which me lot of temptation because of its low price, this is the right time to build my own individual bunglow. If i will do this one year later, i have to pay three times more as per real estate grwoing trends. I am everyday keeping eyes on the threads of Feb to September 2010 applicants. I am afraid because this is going damn slow, i am asking my self, what if this dont works. Do i have a Backup Plan? I think we all should make our selves secure with backup plans and having in mind the slow process of immigration. Please share yur thoughts.
Everything Happens for a reson...... Canada Immigration is our priority for all of us in this forum...... Investments is part of life and it can be continious...... when you compare both you can not make a decession what to do. Be Positive... take a wise decession..... i can tell if you want to invest in plotgo for it..... Good Luck and All the Best.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
shreya99 said:
Friends,

You are very right shreya. we all are in same situation and can understand pain of other. A lot of decisions are on hold just because of this immigration issue. Earlier when I applied for it the processing time was of 6 to 8 months, many applicants received visa in less than 6 months even. So kept this in mind I thought that by this year we will be in canada. But as per current scenario don't know if we get visa in next year or so... we are in dark. Regardless of all this life will go on... be prepared for other challenges of life. We just cannot make our present life miserable by just thinking about future. Don't let the pain of this process destroy the joy of all the rest important things of life..thus enjoy your present life and don't concentrate on immigration. Sooner or later we all will get good news. Sabra ka phal meetha hi hoga. :D

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
lakhvinder.kaur said:
You are very right shreya. we all are in same situation and can understand pain of other. A lot of decisions are on hold just because of this immigration issue. Earlier when I applied for it the processing time was of 6 to 8 months, many applicants received visa in less than 6 months even. So kept this in mind I thought that by this year we will be in canada. But as per current scenario don't know if we get visa in next year or so... we are in dark. Regardless of all this life will go on... be prepared for other challenges of life. We just cannot make our present life miserable by just thinking about future. Don't let the pain of this process destroy the joy of all the rest important things of life..thus enjoy your present life and don't concentrate on immigration. Sooner or later we all will get good news. Sabra ka phal meetha hi hoga. :D
Well said Lakh... be prepared for other challenges of life

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
hisupatel said:
Thank you, Shreya!

How do you come to know your file transfer date?

What could be mine? Following is my details.
28-Apr-10 - App. received by CIC.
19-Aug-10 - First AOR with 120 day time limit.
16-Nov-10 - Full docs to ND,VO
7-Jan-11 - 2nd AOR with new File no.
Himanshu
Hi Himanshu,

I have almost same time line. Please keep in touch.

29-Apr-10 - App. received by CIC.
04-Aug-10 - First AOR with 120 day time limit.
19-Nov-10 - Full docs to ND,VO
04-Jan-11 - 2nd AOR with new File no.

Thanks

Satnam

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
You know guys what I am thinking is:

If I have applied with NOC 1431 Which doesnt exist in new NOC 29 list, then How come I got delayed. I mean They dont have any new quata for the same NOC.

What happen in that case..? Are we gonna hang on who applied with the same code?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Today I found, my mailing address was also removed.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Hi Shreya & Lakhi,

If these posts of yours could have been on Facebook, I could have clicked ‘Liked' one hundred times... What you are conveying is 101% true, even I am also passing through a stage where Tons of my hard earned money and some inherited are just lying in Bank Deposits, FD's n many other forms... My mind always says that its really a very good time to invest in India... irrespective whether it is Real Estate, Gold or Silver... Why I am holding my Horses back is that i foresee a Glorious Sun which will gonna rise in our Secondary life - a Canadian Life – a New Born Life...

Dears, we all are sailing in same boats... we can't do anything at this juncture... Lets hope for the best that One day we all gonna Win...

Keep it Simple... One Day at a time... “Let Go Let God”

All the best...

shreya99 said:
Friends,

CDB

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
Hi Shreya, Lakhi, atul

Very very true. Dont be disheartened or disappointed. I know its very frustrating and seems our life is on hold as we cannot make any big decisions right now. Even I am in dilemma what to do and always thinking when will I settle. But the thought that we are very close to our destination and after coming this far its only few months to go.... gives me a kind of strength.
So guys start to dream how it would be to live in Canada. :)