App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
: Why has the status of my application not changed even though it has been a long time since I submitted it and I know that things have happened with my file?

A13: It is normal for some actions to not be reflected in CAS for many weeks due to the volume of information received at the visa offices and the case processing centres.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review as applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this initial queue can be lengthy, depending on the standard processing times. Applications are processed according to the Application Processing Time at a given location.

In addition, other actions happening to your file are not shown on CAS (example: security checks) so it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
satnak said:
hi,

My status is APPLICATION RECEIVED and inside it is "We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. "

My docs were recd by NDVO on Nov 19, 2010 but they are mentioning date when my docs were recd. by CIO. Now what does this eCAS means - have my docs been again sent to CIO?

Please comment!

Thanks
I think that is how everyone's status is displaying (except hisupatel). So that should not be a concern...

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
ptv7425 said:
I think that is how everyone's status is displaying (except hisupatel). So that should not be a concern...
Thx

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi Srid / PTV and All,

Please help me understanding my status and also advice me if it would ok me sending an email inquiry to ND-VO now asking for an update on my status or wait till 8 months complete

I applied on Apr 12th NOC – 4131 and got the first email from FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca - Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office -Sydney, Nova Scotia on June 24th with a file no. starting with BXXXXXXXX
I sent my complete doc.s in Oct and ND-VO recvd them on Oct 16th 2010, never recvd any acknowledgement from them so sent an email on Nov 2nd to ND-VO, revd an reply from them on Nov 10th with a big lengthy response as usually they do. Highlights of that email were

” Our office has created a file for you with the file number: BXXXXXXXXX. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence with our office.
Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.
If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office. Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.”

Surprisingly though they said file no. was different from the first one, its exactly the same.
On Jan 25th when I checked my online application status I saw a new status updateCrazyLeo - Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
CrazyLeo - In Process

When I clicked on In Process it said “ We received your application for permanent residence on April 12th 2010”

For last few days when I am trying to chk my status using the same BXXXXXXXX it says
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
• At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
• sponsored a member of the family class;
• applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
• applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
• applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
• applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
• applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
• applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
• applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

My consultant yaxis says we should never send any emails till they get back to us, Please suggest me watto do now

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear crazyLeo,

Your consultant is wrong you can send mail asking for inquiry anytimes.

As CIC implemented a new system pls try to check your online status using client id(UCI) number you can able to see your status.

Regards,

toenjoy

CrazyLeo said:
Hi Srid / PTV and All,

Please help me understanding my status and also advice me if it would ok me sending an email inquiry to ND-VO now asking for an update on my status or wait till 8 months complete

I applied on Apr 12th NOC – 4131 and got the first email from FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca - Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office -Sydney, Nova Scotia on June 24th with a file no. starting with BXXXXXXXX
I sent my complete doc.s in Oct and ND-VO recvd them on Oct 16th 2010, never recvd any acknowledgement from them so sent an email on Nov 2nd to ND-VO, revd an reply from them on Nov 10th with a big lengthy response as usually they do. Highlights of that email were

” Our office has created a file for you with the file number: BXXXXXXXXX. Please note that this file number is different than the one that was assigned to you by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence with our office.
Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.
If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office. Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.”

Surprisingly though they said file no. was different from the first one, its exactly the same.
On Jan 25th when I checked my online application status I saw a new status updateCrazyLeo - Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
CrazyLeo - In Process

When I clicked on In Process it said “ We received your application for permanent residence on April 12th 2010”

For last few days when I am trying to chk my status using the same BXXXXXXXX it says
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
• At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
• applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

My consultant yaxis says we should never send any emails till they get back to us, Please suggest me watto do now

ajay4nicky

Star Member
Nov 9, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2010
Doc's Request.
28 september 2010
Nomination.....
first aor email 28-09-10
AOR Received.
second aor 16 jan 2011 by regular mail
IELTS Request
6.5 already sent
Med's Request
15 nov.2013
Med's Done....
27 nov 2013
Passport Req..
15 nov 13
VISA ISSUED...
rprf encashed date 06-01-2014
dear friends,

how are you?

kindly update the spreadsheet

my ecas status changed from in process to received by visa office, but the remaining thing are same like we received your application for permanent residence on 5 may 2010 and you complete documents are pending review.
thanks

regards

Ajay singh negi

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
CrazyLeo said:
Hi Srid / PTV and All,

I applied on Apr 12th NOC – 4131 and got the first email from FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca - Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office -Sydney, Nova Scotia on June 24th with a file no. starting with BXXXXXXXX

CrazyLeo - In Process

This could just be an error, try your full name, in place of surname. Lately they have been making numerous updates, so give it some time. Toenjoy is correct, you can send case specific inquiries if needed. My advice is to wait for a few more days before sending a correspondence. Keep the inquiries to a minimum. Since you have a consultant, the VO may require you to send it through them...

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Please update my status--RBVO in the spreadsheet.NOW I CAN SEE IT WITH MY ADDRESS .both uci and file number working in e-cas system.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
sadika said:
Please update my status--RBVO in the spreadsheet.NOW I CAN SEE IT WITH MY ADDRESS .both uci and file number working in e-cas system.
Updated...

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srid/lakh/lamhey/ptv,

My status got changed today to RBVO. received by visa office. Please update my status in the sheet..

please try yours also. Might be it also got changed.

Basically what RBVO means now ? So in which step my file is ? Near to medicals or will take time ?

Thanks,
Sumit Bajaj

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Srid/lakh/lamhey/ptv,

My status got changed today to RBVO. received by visa office. Please update my status in the sheet..

Basically what RBVO means now ? So in which step my file is ? Near to medicals or will take time ?

Thanks,
Sumit Bajaj
following are solely my observations, may not be the fact.

the stages are like below@:
CIO ER complete: CIO Eligibility review complete (means CIO have just checked the first application, ready to give 1st AOR)
RBVO: received by visa office (means ur full doc. has been received by VO)
In process: pending review (means full doc. received, but still to proceed further, first application might still to be received by VO from CIO or Visa officer may needed to assign or there are other queue)
In process: process started on ... date (means VO is working on ur file)
Medicals request: (means u r requested for medical reports to submit)
Medicals received: (means ur reports are received by VO)
Decision made: (means ur case has been decided, or ur visa has been accepted/denied)

hope it gave u a picture.

lamhey

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Thanks Lamhey

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamhey said:
following are solely my observations, may not be the fact.

the stages are like below @ :
CIO ER complete: CIO Eligibility review complete (means CIO have just checked the first application, ready to give 1st AOR)
RBVO: received by visa office (means ur full doc. has been received by VO)
In process: pending review (means full doc. received, but still to proceed further, first application might still to be received by VO from CIO or Visa officer may needed to assign or there are other queue)
In process: process started on ... date (means VO is working on ur file)
Medicals request: (means u r requested for medical reports to submit)
Medicals received: (means ur reports are received by VO)
Decision made: (means ur case has been decided, or ur visa has been accepted/denied)

hope it gave u a picture.

lamhey

Thanks Lamhey. For clearing out the definitions. Did ur e-cas got changed to RBVO

kulz_syan

Jul 2, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
waiting
last tuesday my ecas status changed to decision made n today they deleted that part ...n the only status showing application received...i don't know wht they r doin with ecas.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
sumitbajaj07 said:
Srid/lakh/lamhey/ptv,

Thanks,
Sumit Bajaj

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.
VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
WITHDRAWN

Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.
IN PROCESS

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.
DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.
COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in