Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Congratulations Lamhey!

My ecas status is same as yours (C-50 stuff).

It may take a while to get the medicals but does anybody know if med requests sent by normal mail like second AOR or by registered post?

lamhey said:
hi,

today, ive received my 2nd AOR (along with RPRF receipt) that was sent via. mail only after 18th Jan 2011.

date on 2nd AOR: 6th Jan 2011
RPRF encashed on: 18th Jan 2011

processing time: 10 months
UCI no. & BXXXXXXXX (with bars codes)

Ecas Status: In Process
Details:
"We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2010.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review."

cheers
lamhey

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SRID,

Medical request sent by registered post only( Yellow Envelop) wrap with transperant tap put side of envelop.

Regards,

toenjoy

srid_a said:
Congratulations Lamhey!

It may take a while to get the medicals but does anybody know if med requests sent by normal mail like second AOR or by registered post?

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
status changed from "In Process" to "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete"

cheers

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi Lamhey,

Congratulations a lot. Your AOR got too much delayed. But it's good that you received it, as you were thinking it's lost.

Best of luck.
thanks sumit.

all the best for you too.

lamhey

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hey guys
Just wanted to inform you that I have sent a mail to cic regarding ecas showing my docs rcvd by c-50 not visa office and I got a reply as below..please share your views here..

The changes announced on our Web site on June 17, 2008, were about processing applications for permanent resident status under the skilled worker category faster to stop the backlog of applications from increasing.

The Federal Skilled Worker Application must be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada) and not to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence, as was the case in the past. If you send documents to the visa office, they forwarded it to the CIO. The CIO provides you with a Unique Client Identifier (UCI). This is why you may access e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) with your UCI. We apologize for any inconvenience our response of February 3, 2011 may have caused.

Please note that the CIO will pre-assess the application. If the assessment is positive, the application will be forwarded for processing to the Canadian Visa Office responsible for the country of your nationality or your country of legal residence.

If your application is approved, you will be asked to submit your passport to the appropriate Canadian visa office in order to receive your permanent resident visa.

We hope this answer will help you.

hirkshah

Jul 13, 2010
Ahmedbad India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 04, 2010
File Transfer...
March 06, 2012
Med's Request
July 09, 2013
Med's Done....
July 31, 2013
Passport Req..
July 09, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 08, 2013
Hello Friends,

To share the updates with you all.......Our e-case status has changed to "Received by Visa office" today with same message that documents have been received by visa office and they are pending review"...........

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hey guys
Just wanted to inform you that I have sent a mail to cic regarding ecas showing my docs rcvd by c-50 not visa office and I got a reply as below..please share your views here..

The changes announced on our Web site on June 17, 2008, were about processing applications for permanent resident status under the skilled worker category faster to stop the backlog of applications from increasing.

The Federal Skilled Worker Application must be submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada) and not to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence, as was the case in the past. If you send documents to the visa office, they forwarded it to the CIO. The CIO provides you with a Unique Client Identifier (UCI). This is why you may access e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) with your UCI. We apologize for any inconvenience our response of February 3, 2011 may have caused.

Please note that the CIO will pre-assess the application. If the assessment is positive, the application will be forwarded for processing to the Canadian Visa Office responsible for the country of your nationality or your country of legal residence.

If your application is approved, you will be asked to submit your passport to the appropriate Canadian visa office in order to receive your permanent resident visa.

We hope this answer will help you.

what does it mean?

does it say like ur application has been forwarded to CIO again!!!
pls elaborate.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
hirkshah said:
Hello Friends,

To share the updates with you all.......Our e-case status has changed to "Received by Visa office" today with same message that documents have been received by visa office and they are pending review"...........
MINE IS STILL IN PROCESS YET.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srid_a said:
Congratulations Lamhey!

toenjoy said:
Dear SRID,

Medical request sent by registered post only( Yellow Envelop) wrap with transperant tap put side of envelop.

Regards,

toenjoy
thanks a lot, srid.

about the medicals, I agree with toenjoy.
but Im wondering, if it took more than 21 days to get 2nd AOR in my hands, what will happen with the medical request mail.

lamhey

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamhey said:
hi,

today, ive received my 2nd AOR (along with RPRF receipt) that was sent via. mail only after 18th Jan 2011.

date on 2nd AOR: 6th Jan 2011
RPRF encashed on: 18th Jan 2011

processing time: 10 months
UCI no. & BXXXXXXXX (with bars codes)

Ecas Status: In Process

Details:
"We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2010.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review."

cheers
lamhey
Congrats !!!!!!!!!

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Hello all.. Experts please commend on below:

While submitting my second file to CHC/ND, I have shown my Bank balance as INR 12 Lakh, out of 12 Lakh 8 Lakh in hard Cash form in Bank A/c. and another 4 lakh as Bank Fixed Deposits.

I have made Bank FD in the month of Dec. 2010 for a period of 3 months, which will be getting matured by end March 2011.

My question is:
should i break my FD after its maturity period and deposit fund in my Bank OR should i make another FD (with maturity funds) for another 3 or 6 months? If I am breaking FD and depositing in Bank A/c. should I send CHC revised Bank statement or vis-à-vis if I am carrying forward FD for another 3 or 6 months, should I intimate CHC/ND about New Bank FD?

Which option will be better?? Experts please reply.

Thanks in advance...

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
atul.amin said:
Hello all.. Experts please commend on below:

While submitting my second file to CHC/ND, I have shown my Bank balance as INR 12 Lakh, out of 12 Lakh 8 Lakh in hard Cash form in Bank A/c. and another 4 lakh as Bank Fixed Deposits.

I have made Bank FD in the month of Dec. 2010 for a period of 3 months, which will be getting matured by end March 2011.

My question is:
should i break my FD after its maturity period and deposit fund in my Bank OR should i make another FD (with maturity funds) for another 3 or 6 months? If I am breaking FD and depositing in Bank A/c. should I send CHC revised Bank statement or vis-à-vis if I am carrying forward FD for another 3 or 6 months, should I intimate CHC/ND about New Bank FD?

Which option will be better?? Experts please reply.

Thanks in advance...
if you reinvest your FD your account number will be same , so if CHC cross checks it will hold out even if you inform them about reinvestment or not . so better option is to reinvest . you will get more interest any way which is bonus.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Thanks Jassi...

Others... more comments please.......

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
any Ecas updates today ?

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
maran1976 said:
any Ecas updates today ?
No updates yet, however, there is a welcome development. An August applicant (full docs to ND) has "In Process" status updated with a date. So ours is not too far now...maybe another month...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.0.html;msg607828#msg607828