Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congr8tes Maran,

maran1976 said:
I got my 2nd AOR today through regular post from Vo, ND .

It has UCI and a new number starting with ' EXXXXXXX'

rest of the contents are same as others have posted.

Also, the letter was dated November 26th..

E-cas status, just checked...4th Dec

E-cas using UCI = CIO REVIEW COMPLETE
E-cas using new file number starting with 'EXXXX' = " NOt able to identify using details given..."
E-cas using CIO file number = CIO REVIEW COMPLETE

So things have started moving....

Also, can we merge to this thread, the one started by pal83. So, all of us can follow just the one thread ?? I feel like I am 'spamming' when I update both the threads lol

dreamscanada

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Pune, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 October 2013
I have couriered my Full Documents to CHC/New Delhi today, probably by 8th or 9th Dec. they will receive my documents.

Kindly update my status.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamscanada said:
I have couriered my Full Documents to CHC/New Delhi today, probably by 8th or 9th Dec. they will receive my documents.

Kindly update my status.
updated at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tvvlJB_9UyGSUvZkzl16pEQ&authkey=CMuSgokC&hl=e#gid=0, also pls inform when it reached the office.
good luck with ur documents.

lamhey

toronto_dream

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
27-Jun-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR from CHC, Delhi: 26-Nov-10
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
28-May-13
Med's Done....
1-Jun-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-May-13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 12th Sep-13; Decision made on 15th Sept
LANDED..........
26-Apr-14
Hi Friends,

I just got the letter from CHC-New Delhi, which mentions the UCI-XXXXXXXX and the Application no: EXXXXXXXX. It contains the instructon that average time to process the case would be around 8 months and in case no further updates are recd within 3 months of doc submission to CHC, i need to contact their office. Seems like they have started working on my file.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
toronto_dream said:
Hi Friends,

I just got the letter from CHC-New Delhi, which mentions the UCI-XXXXXXXX and the Application no: EXXXXXXXX. It contains the instructon that average time to process the case would be around 8 months and in case no further updates are recd within 3 months of doc submission to CHC, i need to contact their office. Seems like they have started working on my file.

Congrats, our 2nd AOR are dated the same and received through post on the same date (today) and NOC is same too !
Good luck

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congra8ts dear & good luck

toronto_dream said:
Hi Friends,

hirkshah

Jul 13, 2010
Ahmedbad India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 04, 2010
File Transfer...
March 06, 2012
Med's Request
July 09, 2013
Med's Done....
July 31, 2013
Passport Req..
July 09, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 08, 2013
Hi everybody,

I am happy to share with you that I also received 2nd AOR today by post.

Tried to check e-cas status but still not showing any thing.

Can anyone help me with this further? Which Identification Type and Which Identification number should use to get the right e-cas status.

Also, I am still not able to open the Google Spread sheet with list of applicants with details to update my details. Is it possible to grant me the access so that I can update my details?

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hirkshah said:
Hi everybody,

Can anyone help me with this further? Which Identification Type and Which Identification number should use to get the right e-cas status.

Also, I am still not able to open the Google Spread sheet with list of applicants with details to update my details. Is it possible to grant me the access so that I can update my details?
congratulations....
updated at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tvvlJB_9UyGSUvZkzl16pEQ&authkey=CMuSgokC&hl=e#gid. pls provide us the details (1st AOR, date received by VO, 2nd AOR date in the letter)

lamhey

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
hirkshah said:
Hi everybody,

Congrats! hirkshah. I can update your details in the sheet below. Could you tell us the date on the letter and if it has a new application # (EXXXX)?

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
anybodys ecas status RBVO??

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Here is the letter I got on 29th Nov.
======================
Date: November 23, 2010

UCI: 877***** Application: B0577*****

Dear *****************

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received on 06/02/2010 (mm/dd/yyyy). We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in New Delhi.

Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination will be made as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the decision as well as a refund.

Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 8 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 3 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview,if required, approximately 1 month prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Interpreters
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.

Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below). You must also inform us of a:
1.Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
2.Change of immigration representative
3.Request for withdrawal of your application

Prepare yourself for Immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.

Some links ....

We trust this information is helpful.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Immigration Section.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
ptv7425 said:
======================

Dear *****************

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received on 06/02/2010 (mm/dd/yyyy). We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in New Delhi.

Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination will be made as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the decision as well as a refund.

Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 8 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 3 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview,if required, approximately 1 month prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Interpreters
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.

If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below). You must also inform us of a:

Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.

Some links ....

Immigration Section.
I received the same letter but with application number " E000006XXX " and a UCI

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Congratulations to all who received the 2nd AOR! Long wait to Medicals now. Keep posting (atleast once a week :)
Looks like they Oct. applications are all most done for 2nd AOR. I hope the few remaining (including me) people will receive next week.

Goodluck for NOV applicants!

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
any idea about medicals??how much time does it take??my some of friends have received 2nd aor but still they are witing for medical..

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Thank you for posting this!
+1 :)

ptv7425 said:
======================

Dear *****************

Processing time

Interview

Interpreters

Let us know

Some links ....

Immigration Section.