cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
I sent an email to check status and received the std reply. so didn't bother to check the eCAS today...
The link to the current processing time is interesting, it says the time to finalization after the 2 months initial review is 10 months for the post feb 28 2009 applications; and that dec 2003 applications are being reviewed now why didn't they say whether April 2010 applications have begun to see the light of the day, I wonder...
best wishes, cprak0

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer....

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-travailleurs_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng.

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My good,
Previously it was 7 months, then changed to 9 months and now again 10 months for finalization...! I think CHC Nd is with high numbers of applicants... but Poor Us what can we do mare than wait and wait and again wait..............

jairam

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-july2011
AOR Received.
14-nov2011
File Transfer...
additional documents (POF) requested on 31-Jan
Med's Request
PASSPORT REQ: 18-May-12
Passport Req..
DM :23-June
VISA ISSUED...
20-June-12
LANDED..........
any time now
Friends,

i think CHC is doing their job, they must be very busy thats why they are taking so much of time otherwise nobody wants us to wait that long and they must not be enjoying this.

And its not like that they forget us and just doing otherwork. our files are now their liability and they will do it.
next week or next month but they will do it..

by the mean time ENJOY INDIA.. :D

Regards,
JaiRam

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
MADHUMATI111 said:
GOT THE VISAAAAAAA TODAY, THANKS to all my beloved thread members and readers, this week our april 2010 had started with real good mood, i wish that all to get good news this week, God Bless you all
congrats madhumati... all my best wishes are with u for happy life ahead

jairam

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-july2011
AOR Received.
14-nov2011
File Transfer...
additional documents (POF) requested on 31-Jan
Med's Request
PASSPORT REQ: 18-May-12
Passport Req..
DM :23-June
VISA ISSUED...
20-June-12
LANDED..........
any time now
ankit_20 said:
Guys, one thing I have observed recently is that most status updates that are reported on the Forum are Decision Made. It makes me wonder if they are completing the In process cases first before taking any new cases under process or may be probably files are under Process already and they change the status only when the send the Meds and PPR

For this thread also, see people who got in process status are almost near completion, couple of them got visa, almost all of them get PPR
SORRY.. but what is PPR stand for?? :-X

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know's if someone got any change on ECAS today.

I mean anyone in any thread got a change?

I think CHC,ND did not update ECAS if noone got a change

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have read of few changes today, but all of them from In process to Decision Made. No news of RBVO to IN Process

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is insane....

Actually as far as i heard from sources.... It says CHC,ND is damn busy with student visa applications.

Last year CHC, ND had 10500 student visa applications but this year they got 22,000.

I heard that since, they became tough on FSW, people are applying for student visas n that made the whole process damn slow

CHC makes quick money out of student visa applications and moreover they have to process them within very limited time so, they are given the priority

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Congrats Madhumathi...
MADHUMATI111 said:
GOT THE VISAAAAAAA TODAY, THANKS to all my beloved thread members and readers, this week our april 2010 had started with real good mood, i wish that all to get good news this week, God Bless you all

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
tarakrs said:
This is insane....

Actually as far as i heard from sources.... It says CHC,ND is damn busy with student visa applications.

Last year CHC, ND had 10500 student visa applications but this year they got 22,000.

I heard that since, they became tough on FSW, people are applying for student visas n that made the whole process damn slow

CHC makes quick money out of student visa applications and moreover they have to process them within very limited time so, they are given the priority

isn't it true that they have seperate division to process Student visa???I believe April applicant has waited enough and each week we console our self wid new n new excuses...chc must do something, it's high time

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
yes paresh, its high time for april applicants or otherwise some of us will become insane ...first it will be me... i dont have much patience i was in the notion that.... submitted april so by august things will be clear..... but now no body knows when things will be alright

vincentvarghese22

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Someone had posted in this thread that the CHC ND is working on student visa thats y FSW cases are getting delayed. i really doubt the student visa thing could be true. becoz if it was true, by now some movement must have been seen in the April applicants.