+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI IN APRIL 2010

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, u had verification call 2 ur employer 25 days ago.... See, It takes minimum 1 month to get medicals once you have verification call... I have seen some applicants who got their medicals even after 2 months from the verification call... There is an applicant bnimism who Verification call in april or may not sure but he's still waiting...

Juz keep patience.... All the best

Hiprashant said:
My god!
what is happening at CHC ND, now a days? many applicants are getting negative results.....specially for those whose case is being delaid for a long time are not getting good results.......I am quite afraid for my case too because my full doc was sent on 12 March 2010, In processing was started on 10 May 2010, aditional doc request was also on 10 may 2010 which was submitted on 1st June 2010, V call to my employer was almost 25 days before still no any info of Medical request.......What will happen...pls God save me...as well as all of us....

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Tarakrs,
I often say that its only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches. I have been nearly watching the case of Binimsin as well as Ranjha too.
In mine case this is my 2nd application under same program.

My 1st application was got refuised on2009, I had registrared an appeal against the decision but again same result rather they had requested me to reapply with all sorts of evedence. At this time also god knows what will happen.... for my aditional doc request also VO was picking the points frm my previous application and doc. and asking for a written explanation to support the differencences between my both application.When they had called to my employer at this time,very simple question was asked to my employer '' sir do you know Mr........?, answer was: Yes ,he is one of the employee at my institution. and then response was: okey sir. again my principal had asked: Anything further....? then the response was: its enough for now sir. then the call was off. according to my principal.

So i am worried in every seconds and praying at this time.......lets see what will be the outcome.....

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
listen buddy, my previous application was also refused which i had filed from Buffalo in early 2008.... The reason was improper filing of experience documents especially job duties. I only need to show one year of experience so, I thought let me gain one year of experience in a different firm with same job duties and I did that and I applied again this year.... I just kept my application same as before but, added new experience and reference letters. When u r applying again, they compare ur new application with the previous one.

The point here is, if you have made any big change in ur current application then to previous one then there can be trouble else, I dont see anything negative.

But here, your verification call was very positive to your case so, there are maximum chances of approval in ur case.

Just dont loose patience and have faith in ur god. U'll get thru for sure... All the best

Hiprashant said:
Yes Tarakrs,
I often say that its only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches. I have been nearly watching the case of Binimsin as well as Ranjha too.
In mine case this is my 2nd application under same program.

My 1st application was got refuised on2009, I had registrared an appeal against the decision but again same result rather they had requested me to reapply with all sorts of evedence. At this time also god knows what will happen.... for my aditional doc request also VO was picking the points frm my previous application and doc. and asking for a written explanation to support the differencences between my both application.When they had called to my employer at this time,very simple question was asked to my employer '' sir do you know Mr........?, answer was: Yes ,he is one of the employee at my institution. and then response was: okey sir. again my principal had asked: Anything further....? then the response was: its enough for now sir. then the call was off. according to my principal.

So i am worried in every seconds and praying at this time.......lets see what will be the outcome.....

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

Check the following link. There is a guy who was refused and he got medicals after appeal by his own.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/very-very-urgent-please-seniors-and-other-helpi-am-dying-t49442.0.html

C

chandigarhrocks

For ripon243 CHC Singapore, status changed to InProcess
He is a April applicant. ND start working now :)

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi friends
hi i know this query is not related to april thread but one of my friend has sent his full docs to chc nd in april 2010..he and his wife r doing job in saudi arab...right now he and his wife r in india until 16 september...he wants to know if his medicals doesnt come uptil 16 september and he and his wife has to go back to saudi arab....
now the problem is if his medical comes before 16 september thay will not go back to saudi arab but if medical comes after 16 sept. when they r i in saudi arab can they get medicals done
in saudi arab....what can he do...i mean which options has he got.......thx

C

chandigarhrocks

Server at 205.194.127.71 ip which is in OTTAWA is busy updation.
Fingers crossed

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, when they request for a medical test then, CIC gives at least 45 days of time to get medicals done. So, I believe, even your friend gets his medicals request next week then too by the end of the deadline he'll be returned to Saudi Arabia and he'll have at least a week to get it done.
sukhi_boy said:
hi friends
hi i know this query is not related to april thread but one of my friend has sent his full docs to chc nd in april 2010..he and his wife r doing job in saudi arab...right now he and his wife r in india until 16 september...he wants to know if his medicals doesnt come uptil 16 september and he and his wife has to go back to saudi arab....
now the problem is if his medical comes before 16 september thay will not go back to saudi arab but if medical comes after 16 sept. when they r i in saudi arab can they get medicals done
in saudi arab....what can he do...i mean which options has he got.......thx

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS is working perfectly. Who has the trouble with that.

Just to remind you all, when they update the database for ECAS, website does not stop. Updating database for ECAS is the process on the back end so, CIC website won't be affected

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
thanks Dr.Sachin.....+1 to you for your consultancy....

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
just read that few ppl got "Decision made"status before medicals...sympathy for them...

i'm praying that i'm on my final stage and dont have any trouble in my medicals after my further medical request from CHC...done with it yesterday, hoping for the good now....

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
prsh_patel said:
just read that few ppl got "Decision made"status before medicals...sympathy for them...

i'm praying that i'm on my final stage and dont have any trouble in my medicals after my further medical request from CHC...done with it yesterday, hoping for the good now....
god bless to u prsh_patel

imran007

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121(University Professor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
Nomination.....
17-04-10
AOR Received.
23-04-10
why this is happening with APRIL APPLICANTS>>>>>>

when will they start working on our applications...........

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
tarakrs said:
Oh, u had verification call 2 ur employer 25 days ago.... See, It takes minimum 1 month to get medicals once you have verification call... I have seen some applicants who got their medicals even after 2 months from the verification call... There is an applicant bnimism who Verification call in april or may not sure but he's still waiting...

Juz keep patience.... All the best
My V.Call was on the 18 th may 2010.