+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI IN APRIL 2010

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi prashant....... it is gud that they are processing ur case i hope they clear their doubts this time and u get ur visa soon....... all my best wishes are with you.........bro u need to fight out this tough situation .........
I agree with u benjamin. They have started working on files... also I have observed if your employer confirmed some of the duties.. VO usually OK with that and grant the VISA.

All the very best

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Canada immigration appeal system called for rejected visitors

Canada, 14th December: The government of Canada is likely to consider introduction of an immigration appeals system following an introduction of a bill in the House of Commons.

The bill has been introduced by MP Olivia Chow, a new Canadian Democrat. It will enable appeals to be made for refused Canada visa applications. Such a system of appeals is already in use for Australia visa and UK visa applications.

As of now, Canada immigration system does not have any such provision for rejected or refused Canada visa applications. So, all applicants whose Canada visa applications have been rejected by the immigration department have no option but to make a fresh visa application.

According to official figures, nearly 20 percent of the total Canada visitor visa applications received every year by Canada immigration department are refused and the main reasons for such refusal are misrepresentation of facts and incidence of fraud.

However, several legitimate applicants wanting to join their relatives for important functions in Canada including marriages, baby showers or others also get rejected by Canada immigration officials and do not have any recourse once their application receives refusal.

And the fact that the total application cost for Canada visitor visa of $75 per applicant is non-refundable adds to the woes of the applicants.

So, the new bill introduced by Olivia Chow will urge the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada for hearing the appeals.

Every year, Canada immigration department receives around 1 million visitor visa applications.

Pointing to the proposal for an appeal system for rejected Canada visa applicants, Chow said that the aim is to bring increased transparency and fairness in the Canada immigration system.

Australia requires all rejected visitor visa applicants to pay $1,400 for making an appeal and the amount is reimbursed to the applicant in case the decision gets reversed. In the UK, there is no fee for making an appeal for the rejected UK visitor visa applicants.

It is being hoped by the bill will increase the awareness of the public towards the plight of the rejected Canada visitor visa applicants whose family members or relatives live abroad.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Congrats brother....good luck n god bless

BCN said:
Just an update guys !!!

I checked ECAS status and it changed to Decision Made today at 12.30 !!

My Agent says that still need to wait to see if their response is Positive or Negative !!

So, fingers crossed till i get another info..

Pray for me guys !!

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
gaurav ji aapka kya hua
Gav said:
Congrats brother....good luck n god bless

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
many thanks for yr response and interest on me.

No problem...let them do as per their wish...i spoke clearly about everything..........lady was quite strict on her stand while talking....I didn't find her so friendly......she was throwing question after questions to me.....it felt that most of the questions were already prepared to ask me........many facts related questions were asked to me rather than view/reasoning........I don't think they can reject my application taking the base of that conversation... so far as i got the info one of the officer has clearly informed that I work there.....I take regular classes.....and he would forward the call to the concerned Academic officer if they need more than this....but answered that it is not needed to transfer the call......if they r still in confusion....may be I could get interview appointment.......lets see

I will definetly share the info here......

Life is a tryal that we must face it....

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Kuch nahi hua doctor sahab same inprocess......

sachin4canada said:
gaurav ji aapka kya hua

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
hi friends,
finally got PP with golden visa stamped on it.........along with COPR,............... and original IELTS..
but...all other original documents like work experiences n all are missing..........i will send the requisition to chc for all original documents through my consultant.
stamping date.....30/11/2010 ...... planning to land early april in toronto....

Regards,
benjamin

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Benjamin for finally having the papers in your hand

I got all my Orginals back including exp certificates, Transcripts and IELTS result

Only PCC were not returned which was other Original doc but that was supposed to be submitted to CHC only

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
ankit_20 said:

I got all my Orginals back including exp certificates, Transcripts and IELTS result

Only PCC were not returned which was other Original doc but that was supposed to be submitted to CHC only
Do you have the copies of PCC ...because sometimes they ask for it at the POE.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
Hiprashant said:
Hi everyone,
many thanks for yr response and interest on me.

No problem...let them do as per their wish...i spoke clearly about everything..........lady was quite strict on her stand while talking....I didn't find her so friendly......she was throwing question after questions to me.....it felt that most of the questions were already prepared to ask me........many facts related questions were asked to me rather than view/reasoning........I don't think they can reject my application taking the base of that conversation... so far as i got the info one of the officer has clearly informed that I work there.....I take regular classes.....and he would forward the call to the concerned Academic officer if they need more than this....but answered that it is not needed to transfer the call......if they r still in confusion....may be I could get interview appointment.......lets see

I will definetly share the info here......

Life is a tryal that we must face it....
hi prashant bhai........ i liked ur attitude... life is a trial u must face it or back it...............
nothing comes easily.................
u will soon get ur visa bro..........

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
ankit_20 said:

@ ankit thanks ...... i believe they return all the originals work experiences........... should i request chc for all the originals to chc
or contact my emloyers to issue me all the originals work experiences again...... as i have gud relation with my employer they will happily re-issue.
pls suggest .......

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naavy100 said:
Do you have the copies of PCC ...because sometimes they ask for it at the POE.
Naavy100, the letter with PP clearly states that no document other than POF is required at landing. PCC not needed for landing

I have copies though but not having copies is no issue

vicky_delhi

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2009
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi friends,
finally got PP with golden visa stamped on it.........along with COPR,............... and original IELTS..
but...all other original documents like work experiences n all are missing..........i will send the requisition to chc for all original documents through my consultant.
stamping date.....30/11/2010 ...... planning to land early april in toronto....

Regards,
benjamin
Hey Banjamin, Congrats.... Have u already got a job in Toronto or planning to search for it post arrival. Just wanted to know caz I am also planning to depart from India in April.... Should get my VISA by then. Our category is almost similar. I will search job related to IT networks known as network achitect in Canada.