29 April 2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
03 March 2010
Gav said:
no Vipal CHC ND's number is 011-41782000....make sure u recd the call from it
Thanks Gav...

no it is from the number 040-44612000.... Can you tell me they give call from only one number???

and one more thingh.. STD code would be of delhi only right??????

Regards,
Vipal Patel

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
prsh_patel said:
bnimsin,

i noticed that the applicants from CHC ND does not have the status "medical result has been received"....this status usually shown to the CHC in uk and few other countries...

and generally it takes 20 to 40 days for the visa issuance once we send the passport, but then again it depends on security check...lets pray that u receive ur passports in next week or so...

mpadhya,madhumati case went straight forward without any hassle whereas few applicants like us is having some bumpy ride....
In your case they should have inform you for your passport issue at the time of Remedical. so time could have been saved. any way winter is ahead in canada so it is also preferable to land in feb/march 2011

after what time of submission of your medical you got medical furtherance letter.and after how much time you got PP photo change instructions?

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Yes Vipal i reckon everyone has got a call from Delhi number that is 01141782000 even i got the call from Delhi number only... and when you give a call back to chc number the operator picks up the phone...don't worry i reckon it was not the call...and second thing even if you miss a call and they think they need to call you to clear some doubt they call again...as i have told earlier they call between 8:30AM-5 PM from Monday to Thursday and 8:30AM -1 PM on Friday....even we missed the call on both mobile and landline...though they didn't call back and yesterday we have received Medicals...don't worry things will be fine have faith in Maa Durga.... and i reckon STD code will be delhi only as the file is in New delhi....don't worry brother

VipalPatel said:
Thanks Gav...

no it is from the number 040-44612000.... Can you tell me they give call from only one number???

Regards,
Vipal Patel

harry12

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 nov 2009
Doc's Request.
20 jan 2010
File Transfer...
10 may 2010
Med's Request
28 sep 2010
Med's Done....
1 oct 2010
Passport Req..
28 sep 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 nov 2010
LANDED..........
7 june 2011
Gav said:
Yes Vipal i reckon everyone has got a call from Delhi number that is 01141782000 even i got the call from Delhi number only... and when you give a call back to chc number the operator picks up the phone...don't worry i reckon it was not the call...and second thing even if you miss a call and they think they need to call you to clear some doubt they call again...as i have told earlier they call between 8:30AM-5 PM from Monday to Thursday and 8:30AM -1 PM on Friday....even we missed the call on both mobile and landline...though they didn't call back and yesterday we have received Medicals...don't worry things will be fine have faith in Maa Durga.... and i reckon STD code will be delhi only as the file is in New delhi....don't worry brother
You are right Gav STD code will be the ND only....Brother when did u get the verification call?Do u think they can do verification after MR and RPRF,PPR?

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
We got the call from CHC on 29th Sepetember that is the day when they started working on the file .... and the call was missed as me and my wife are in Chandigarh for the moment and my house is in Gurgaon...my dad called the missed call in the landline and we got to know that it was CHC ....my wife gave a callback and the operator told her that if they feel like they will call again ...she cannot put the line through to the VO...then she told us about the call timings...I am not sure about them calling after MED/PPR but we are on our toes and not missing any calls till the time Passport is stamped.....Need good wishes though from everyone ;)

harry12 said:
You are right Gav STD code will be the ND only....Brother when did u get the verification call?Do u think they can do verification after MR and RPRF,PPR?

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
bnimsin said:
In your case they should have inform you for your passport issue at the time of Remedical. so time could have been saved. any way winter is ahead in canada so it is also preferable to land in feb/march 2011

after what time of submission of your medical you got medical furtherance letter.and after how much time you got PP photo change instructions?
Further Medical requested after 18 days of my first medical...then after 1 month they asked for new passport...

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
New program to help immigrants get Canadian work experience

Canada, 7th October: A new program is being launched for newcomers in Canada to enable them get Canadian work experience for a head start in jobs.

Giving details about this new initiative by Canada, the minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Jason Kenney said this rare opportunity will help new immigrants in Canada gain temporary work experience in Canada in accordance with the skills and experience already held by them.

The immigration minister said that the program is meant for new immigrants who play a crucial role in making Canada a strong nation

The program titled ‘The Federal Internship for Newcomers’ helps newcomers in Canada make best use of the skills already possessed by them in the job market of Canada when they start their new lives in this nation, the immigration minister added.

The new internship program follows two other pilot programs already being carried out by the CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada) and HRSDC(Human Resources and Skills Development Canada).

A large number of other Canadian government agencies and departments are collaborating in expansion of this initiative for the immigrants in Canada. Some of the agencies working towards providing valuable work experience to immigrants in Canada include Canada Border Services Agency, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Health Canada, Natural Resources Canada, the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions.

Already, around 60 interns, who had immigrated to Canada only recently, have become enrolled in this latest initiative by Canada immigration this fall .

Speaking about the initiatives launched by Canada government towards helping successful settlement of newcomers in Canada job market, Diane Finley, the Minister for Human Resources and Skills Development, said that the government of Canada feels committed in providing all assistance to the newcomers to help them succeed in their new homes.

The internship program by Canada for settlement of foreigners in Canada is a live example of the efforts being undertaken by the government to enable new immigrants maximize their potential and make significant contributions towards the Canadian economy, added Finley.

New additions have already been made in the internship positions in the fields of communication, finance, science and translation

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
040 is STD code for Hyderabad...

VipalPatel said:
Thanks Gav...

Regards,
Vipal Patel

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
well relax .. it will not affect ur immigration will call again if they need to
waiting4pr said:
the number which u mentioned 040-44612000 is from hyderabad dude. i tried calling that number it snot working. i req u to check again whether is it 011 0r 040 check it dude

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Guys can anyone suggest which DMP should i go to in Chandigarh as i cannot get it done in delhi (Wife busy)
These are the choices i have :

Shobha Kansal
Bela Sharma
Vikas Bhutani
R.N. Bansal

Anyone from please suggest

Thanks

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
a question to all thoes guyz who received medicals

Where is it written that your interview is waived or not required

i dont see that in our forms ???

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi most of the applicants prefer dr shobha kansal, well as for the one in appolo clinic in sec 9 or 8 i heard is oky a few of the persons whom i know got it done . well if u believe u are perfectly normal then just go to any doc whom u consider will do it fast and give an earlier appointment . i am a radiologist from chandigarh mail me ur no at dr.anandsachin@gmail.com and ill call u

Gav said:
Guys can anyone suggest which DMP should i go to in Chandigarh as i cannot get it done in delhi (Wife busy)
These are the choices i have :

Shobha Kansal
Bela Sharma
Vikas Bhutani
R.N. Bansal

Anyone from please suggest

Thanks

jairam

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-july2011
AOR Received.
14-nov2011
File Transfer...
additional documents (POF) requested on 31-Jan
Med's Request
PASSPORT REQ: 18-May-12
Passport Req..
DM :23-June
VISA ISSUED...
20-June-12
LANDED..........
any time now
dear all,,

i recived refusal letter.
it was very disapoining, stating that they are not counting my 2 yr of exp. as that was not matching with the NOC, they have considered only exp which is as per NOC which is of 18-20 months, on that ground they have given me 65points; which should be 67-69points accourding to me.

i have 3-4 years of experience out of that they had counted 18-20 months and rest they had not counted.

i also had summited the RPRF along with my file in april, so they said i will recieve back that amount.

guys help!!!!

and let me know that my fight is over or still i can reapproach for PR.

I dont have immigration consultant.

Regards,
Jairam

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
jairam said:
dear all,,

i recived refusal letter.
it was very disapoining, stating that they are not counting my 2 yr of exp. as that was not matching with the NOC, they have considered only exp which is as per NOC which is of 18-20 months, on that ground they have given me 65points; which should be 67-69points accourding to me.

i also had summited the RPRF along with my file in april, so they said i will recieve back that amount.

guys help!!!!

and let me know that my fight is over or still i can reapproach for PR.

Dear Jairam,

very sad dear... :( :( :( i m sorry to say that u can not fight but yes if your category is still in new noc you can apply with high IELTS band score..