Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
well. told u 2 be relaxed. anyway happens just relax n send ur passports asap.
congrats
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi friends,

medical done today............procedures are very simple......
1. blood taken - for VDRL, HIV-1 AND 11
2. URINE ROUTINE-- on a small plastic cntainer it was most probably for sugar
3. chest X-ray-- PA view ( for proper functioning of the lungs )
4.EYE TEST ( VISION TEST)--- asked to read alphabets covering one eye , which was kept around 15 fts from u
5. height and weight .

everything went well till BP........... it shot up to 140/90 despite of me trying to calm myself , damn it........doctor asked for ECG and CREATINNE ( charges extra-- Rs 260)
luckily both the tests are normal , infact doctor confirmed me just now that everything is nrmal..............
towards the end while filling the form doctor asked me if i have had any medical history ,like fits, jaundice , joint pain, depression, and any family hsitory of cancer etc.... also habits like smoking , drinking , if so hw frequently ............ thats all

everything was over by 3 and half hours...... doctor confirmed that he will send reports by tomrw , so passport i will send by next week..

regards,
benjamin

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi deepty,
Rs 2500 is fixed, and if any complications like mine ( high BP 140/90)... doctor will ask for more test at extra charge... cost varies from test to test.. in my case it was Rs 260 for ECG and CREATININE .
certificate
regards,
benjamin
hi benjamin, congratulations for one more obstacle over. BP fluctuates at such moments, relax buddy :)
my medical kit has arrived and i will go asap. chc asked for rprf passport medicals and my wife graduation degree photocopy. m confused and stressed why they asked degree photocopy now when i hav deposited the same notorized at the time when documents were submitted at new delhi office. m little tensed now as i can deposit the same notorized degree again and it will be same . m confused what is the matter now? any advise ? ?????????

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
jacob333 said:
hi benjamin, congratulations for one more obstacle over. BP fluctuates at such moments, relax buddy :)
my medical kit has arrived and i will go asap. chc asked for rprf passport medicals and my wife graduation degree photocopy. m confused and stressed why they asked degree photocopy now when i hav deposited the same notorized at the time when documents were submitted at new delhi office. m little tensed now as i can deposit the same notorized degree again and it will be same . m confused what is the matter now? any advise ? ?????????
hi jacob,
dont worry brother....... submit the same notorized copy( ensure that the same is clear and legible),, they are handling with volumnious docs, may be it got misplaced or its not clear and bro they have the right to ask u anything at any point of the case... so relax and deposit it asap and also go for meds early.

degree certificate as asked by them is the final certificate( pass certificate) awarded by the university or college as the case may be, and this doesnt include marksheet so be careful and submit the desired certificate

all the best
regrds,
benjamin

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi jacob,
dont worry brother....... submit the same notorized copy( ensure that the same is clear and legible),, they are handling with volumnious docs, may be it got misplaced or its not clear and bro they have the right to ask u anything at any point of the case... so relax and deposit it asap and also go for meds early.

degree certificate as asked by them is the final certificate( pass certificate) awarded by the university or college as the case may be, and this doesnt include marksheet so be careful and submit the desired certificate

all the best
regrds,
benjamin
thanks for the response benjamin, i kno man its a bachelor degree they are asking :) but my point is that i have already submitted the notorized photocopy of the degree :) earlier in may. and if they ask again for the photocopy, i can submitt the same only. I am worried is there any problem ? ... the degree is very well original and 1000% genuine. All i am worried is why they r asking again when i have submitted the same. I can always submit them any document and as many times as they wish but the point is the concerned document will be same everytime. So i am a little bit tensed now :( Advise plse

regards
jacob

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks much Gav.

Regards,

J

Gav said:
Jeea ...Iam hoping for the best....anyways....according to the operator at CHC they call between 8:30 Am to 5 PM monday to thursday and on friday 8:30 Am to 1 PM...so guys keep your phone available during this time frame.

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
All the best guys... Looking forward for few status changes for jan and feb file transferred applicants.........

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
jacob333 said:
thanks for the response benjamin, i kno man its a bachelor degree they are asking :) but my point is that i have already submitted the notorized photocopy of the degree :) earlier in may. and if they ask again for the photocopy, i can submitt the same only. I am worried is there any problem ? ... the degree is very well original and 1000% genuine. All i am worried is why they r asking again when i have submitted the same. I can always submit them any document and as many times as they wish but the point is the concerned document will be same everytime. So i am a little bit tensed now :( Advise plse

regards
jacob
Relax bro............ as they have asked for it u simply send it what is the problem as u knw the cerficate is 1000 % genuine,
u got medical ,so understood that u are through it , had there been any considerable doubt on their side they would have asked for certificate instead of medical and pp request........

what u can do is simply assume that the certificate sent by u earlier is misplaced or something like that.....keep urself ralaxed for meds

regards,
benjamin

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi there was a rejection of a guy named indraj in may thread well is still giving me jitters .. well what time v check for e cas . i dont expect mine to be changed but for gav , letsgoto canada and jairam i sure think and hope will change
checked my status @9.30 am rbvo

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah it was indeed a sad day for me to start, after looking at inerraj's post

I wish all the best to all other applicants whose file transfered in Jan. Lets hope we get only and only good news

proca

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Benjamin Sapkota said:
hi friends,

medical done today............procedures are very simple......
1. blood taken - for VDRL, HIV-1 AND 11
2. URINE ROUTINE-- on a small plastic cntainer it was most probably for sugar
3. chest X-ray-- PA view ( for proper functioning of the lungs )
4.EYE TEST ( VISION TEST)--- asked to read alphabets covering one eye , which was kept around 15 fts from u
5. height and weight .

everything went well till BP........... it shot up to 140/90 despite of me trying to calm myself , damn it........doctor asked for ECG and CREATINNE ( charges extra-- Rs 260)
luckily both the tests are normal , infact doctor confirmed me just now that everything is nrmal..............
towards the end while filling the form doctor asked me if i have had any medical history ,like fits, jaundice , joint pain, depression, and any family hsitory of cancer etc.... also habits like smoking , drinking , if so hw frequently ............ thats all

everything was over by 3 and half hours...... doctor confirmed that he will send reports by tomrw , so passport i will send by next week..

friends again waiting period started :( :( :( ...................... i hpe chc doctors also find the reports normal..........

regards,
benjamin
Great... Benjamin good luck to you !!!

harry12

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 nov 2009
Doc's Request.
20 jan 2010
File Transfer...
10 may 2010
Med's Request
28 sep 2010
Med's Done....
1 oct 2010
Passport Req..
28 sep 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 nov 2010
LANDED..........
7 june 2011
jacob333 said:

regards
jacob
HI jacob...........CHC asked me to submit my marriage cer. again with passport.....nothing to worry....I think it is normal

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
same status RBVO IST 11:30

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
same status RBVO.............

Every week with the same status.....Wish you guys a happy CIC tuesday....

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.