Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
prsh_patel said:
Hello All,

To Update you all, CHC ND have asked me to submit the new passports for me and for my all dependents (Spouse n Kid)....i sent my passport to them some 2 months back and today they returned them and asked to submit the new passports within 45 days as photoes in the passports are not matching with the photoes in the forms....

Kindly suggest me what should i suppose to do ....my current passport validity is till 2013, my wife's passport validity is 2017 n my daughters passport is valid till 2012....really not sure why this kind of harrassment from CHC....firstly they asked for my remedical without any reason n now they are coming up with the New Passports even though they are valid till 2013....

requesting your all inputs as i have to prepare the new passports n submit them within 45 days, god, 5 days already over in mail transit....God, mercy...
Dear Paresh,

I dont understand y ths CHC people r doing ths.. i thnk their intention is to break the immigrants any how..as i have observed in various posts that they reject the cases on the basis of silly mistakes like you have not written NA in the column of your spouse application etc..

Regarding your case how will you submit new passports as its vailid till 2012-2017 because as per Regional passport's rule they renew it only if its going to expire within 11 months of time.

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
@ paresh,

i spoke to my passport agent he told me that if you have a email stating ths situation from CHC then passport office will issue new passports and under tatkal scheme you will get it within 8 days

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
uni said:
@ paresh,

i spoke to my passport agent he told me that if you have a email stating ths situation from CHC then passport office will issue new passports and under tatkal scheme you will get it within 8 days
Thanks uni for calling immediately to your agent....i've hard copy of the mail from CHC.....

can u plz confirm with them what all documents i need to submit to passport authority for getting new passport under tatkal....i'm getting hold of some agent for getting passport thing done....what i'm worried abt is, they will laugh over my case and show some resistance that as my passports are still valid till 3 to 4 years more why should they issue the new passports...??

when i read the letter from CHC even i had a comic laugh what they have asked for...

CHC is getting on my nerve now....

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
prsh_patel said:
Thanks uni for calling immediately to your agent....i've hard copy of the mail from CHC.....

can u plz confirm with them what all documents i need to submit to passport authority for getting new passport under tatkal....i'm getting hold of some agent for getting passport thing done....what i'm worried abt is, they will laugh over my case and show some resistance that as my passports are still valid till 3 to 4 years more why should they issue the new passports...??

when i read the letter from CHC even i had a comic laugh what they have asked for...

CHC is getting on my nerve now....
Required documents are:

passports original
10 photo white background
Annex -I affidavit (format will b available wid stamp vendor @ court)
pan card, driving licence, election card (any 2)
lightbill 2009 and 2010
tax bill 2009-10

for child: school bonafide certificate

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Thanks a lot Uni...

Thanks to other members as well....

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
there is an option of getting a ias officer vouch for u . and that case the varification is done at a later ate and u get a passport in 3 days .
pl check it out
prsh_patel said:
Thanks a lot Uni...

Thanks to other members as well....

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
:eek: wonder what they are up to

prsh_patel said:
Hello All,

To Update you all, CHC ND have asked me to submit the new passports for me and for my all dependents (Spouse n Kid)....i sent my passport to them some 2 months back and today they returned them and asked to submit the new passports within 45 days as photoes in the passports are not matching with the photoes in the forms....

Kindly suggest me what should i suppose to do ....my current passport validity is till 2013, my wife's passport validity is 2017 n my daughters passport is valid till 2012....really not sure why this kind of harrassment from CHC....firstly they asked for my remedical without any reason n now they are coming up with the New Passports even though they are valid till 2013....

requesting your all inputs as i have to prepare the new passports n submit them within 45 days, god, 5 days already over in mail transit....God, mercy...

jairam

Star Member
Jul 12, 2010
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-july2011
AOR Received.
14-nov2011
File Transfer...
additional documents (POF) requested on 31-Jan
Med's Request
PASSPORT REQ: 18-May-12
Passport Req..
DM :23-June
VISA ISSUED...
20-June-12
LANDED..........
any time now
prsh_patel said:
Hello All,

Dear Parsh,

search for major in Army or above for a reference letter and apply for new passport under tatkaal scheme. put a reason 'change in apperance' check for other officers who can give you reference letter like sq.leader in Air Force, etc .
your passport will be ready in 4 working days.

all the best
jaldi jao canada , bhagwan ne chaha to hum wahan milenge.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Hi Paresh Bhai,

I can understand your situation. This is total unnecessary harrassment from CHC, New Delhi. Dont waste a minute and apply for a new passport. God will be with you.

Best of luck.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Dear Parsh,

I think it is for your better. So that you dont have any trouble when you land in Canada. I was told by interviewer in ND that if the photos does not match with the passports, you need to submit new passport. I might also face the same problem. Anyways right now waiting for any correspondence from them.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
hi paresh bhai
dont worry brother... just do it immediately .. one of my friend who is now in canada also had the same problem but no other options rather than to comply with their demands... best of luck bro u will reach canada soon, der hai par ander nahi hai !!!!!!!

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
steve81 said:
Hey guyz

I have received the refusal letter. So I am not through.
They said THERE WERE INSUFFICIENT DUTIES WHICH I MENTIONED IN MY EXPERINCE CERTIFICATE.
hi steve today only i got to knw about ur case ... am really shocked why at this stage????? but dont loose hope go for appeal or get the help of some gud consultant..... dont worry brother when one door closes so many will open.....
all my wishes and sympathy are with
regards
benjamin

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Steve 81

Really sorry to hear your case. May God give you the courage to fight back and appeal to them again. This is really ridiculous on part of CHC to reject your case when CIC, NS approved it. Ask them on what grounds they rejected when you have the required experience. Before applying for a new one, I would request you to appeal.

Best of luck.

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi steve i do think this should be brought to the logical end , and they have to clear the same , because otherwise if u apply agagin the same thing will happen again . lets get to the botttom of it
Yahoo India said:
Steve 81

Really sorry to hear your case. May God give you the courage to fight back and appeal to them again. This is really ridiculous on part of CHC to reject your case when CIC, NS approved it. Ask them on what grounds they rejected when you have the required experience. Before applying for a new one, I would request you to appeal.

Best of luck.