App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
destinationBC said:
Conservatives are strict on immigration
We want only fasten the process. Even if they will change rule, we dont bother of them.. As long as our file is in process., They promiced to fasten the process

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Agreed Kavya

Just worried since the party is conservative about immigration too

kavya said:
We want only fasten the process. Even if they will change rule, we dont bother of them.. As long as our file is in process., They promiced to fasten the process

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
destinationBC said:
Agreed Kavya

Just worried since the party is conservative about immigration too

Let me tell u one thig my dear friend,

See, first thing is that any party wins has only one aim: to make progress to their country. Now, the thing is canada and UK are much different in terms of ,, canada needs people and UK needs to stop migration at any cost to make their contry more progressive and give more comfort to their citizens.

On other hand, conservatives were already there when me and u applied. they didnt do anything when we applied so y do we need to worry when we are on half the way of our process.

the last thing y I am so excited is that, when newly elected party always start process and showing public that they have elected right party. In any country in the world, its same that winning party will be most active straight after election..

This is just my conclusion from my own experience. I may be wrong

Best Wishes,

Kavya

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Dear kavya,
What progress the consevatives did in last one year of their regime when applications received were very less under 29 categories.Its the true picture.People are waiting for the decision of their applications from last 89 months.Pls share yr views.We are to live in realty.
Libra

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
ME4CANADA said:
Dear kavya,
What progress the consevatives did in last one year of their regime when applications received were very less under 29 categories.Its the true picture.People are waiting for the decision of their applications from last 89 months.Pls share yr views.We are to live in realty.
Libra
Well,
First of all, I am here in this forum as well involved with canadian immigration as well politics less then a year. So, What they did in 89 months I have no idea.

Second thing is that As I have shared in I guess other topic details that Yes conservatives in any contries are more worsh than other parties with respect to immigration. However, here I am trying to be bit selfish. I know one thing that straight after election any parties in the world will be most active to solve pending issues as faster as possible. this rate of activeness is like first 6 months( or a year) and last 6 months of their time duration as being leader in that country is much faster. So I am hopping that we people who are already half way of our process will go through it much faster than the one who will plan to apply. Because rule may be change sooner..

This is all my guessing I may be wrong. and also try to give positive hope to all

Best wishes,
Kavya

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's wednesday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that wednesday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something from chc nd

all the best and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
kavya said:
Let me tell u one thig my dear friend,

See, first thing is that any party wins has only one aim: to make progress to their country. Now, the thing is canada and UK are much different in terms of ,, canada needs people and UK needs to stop migration at any cost to make their contry more progressive and give more comfort to their citizens.

On other hand, conservatives were already there when me and u applied. they didnt do anything when we applied so y do we need to worry when we are on half the way of our process.

the last thing y I am so excited is that, when newly elected party always start process and showing public that they have elected right party. In any country in the world, its same that winning party will be most active straight after election..

This is just my conclusion from my own experience. I may be wrong

Best Wishes,

Kavya

agree

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's friday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that friday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something before chc nd closes for the weekend

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's monday in india....new day and a new week with new hopes...lets hope that monday and this week brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something from chc nd

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's tuesday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that tuesday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something before chc nd closes for the weekend

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
(INDIAN) said:
This month many people got good news .plz share in new topic "Medicial Request Or In Process" .if ur status change to inprocess or medicial request
Same message on dozens of threads now!

Reported to moderator for spamming.

Wayne.

ammulya

Jul 26, 2010
Hi All,

My ecas which is inprocess from last 11 months with out medical request has been updated with interview date scheduled on june 9th 2011. Kindly let me know what kind of questions are asked ion interview . Anyone who had same experiance pls share.

rkv

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/02/2010
Doc's Request.
26/03/2010
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
26/03/2010
IELTS Request
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
30/03/2010
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
MUST BE WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITING
LANDED..........
AWAITING
ND VO INCREASES TIME LIMIT TO 14 MONTHS FOR FSW FILE.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
No updates from my side. Pre june 26 cases are moving very slow...

my_lib said:
Hello FRIENDS,

NO updates since a month.plz update .