+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fswp-Documentation

Navsinghbal

Jun 16, 2014
Hi All,

My query is how strict is the cic regarding the documentation mentioned in the checklist. Regarding the experience letters ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD all my previous employers have provided me an experience letter mentioning th main job responsibilities I had there on their letter heads. The current employer(it's one of India's biggest IT companies) refuses to give my job responsibilities Ina letter head saying they do not have any such process and my manager says she can't help me with it as it will be a process violation.

I want to know will the cic consider my application without the current job details on letter head.

Kindly advise.
Nav

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to the main FSW 2014 applicants thread. Many people in that thread have the same issue and have received very valuable support. Read through it, you will find the answer for your situation.

Navsinghbal

Jun 16, 2014
Thanks..But am unable to find the relevant page,will be really helpful if you can mention the link or the exact name of the page. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navsinghbal,

Would you mind sharing how many points you must obtain from experience to reach 67? Can you obtain those points without getting even a single point from your current job?

Once you share above details, I may be able to help you.

Navsinghbal said:
Hi All,

My query is how strict is the cic regarding the documentation mentioned in the checklist. Regarding the experience letters ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD all my previous employers have provided me an experience letter mentioning th main job responsibilities I had there on their letter heads. The current employer(it's one of India's biggest IT companies) refuses to give my job responsibilities Ina letter head saying they do not have any such process and my manager says she can't help me with it as it will be a process violation.

I want to know will the cic consider my application without the current job details on letter head.

Kindly advise.
Nav

Navsinghbal

Jun 16, 2014
Hi,

Even if I ignore the current employment, I still have 69 points. But the checklist mentions that we must have exp letter on letterheads.Also the previous employers have given very brief descriptions on the letterheads. The salaries are not mentioned on the exp letters but they have issued separate letters for salaries ,hope it shouldn't be a problem.

Regards,