Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

It has been 4 months from my aor, but didnt heard anything from cic. The current status is ip1. I would like to change my job in my home country.
1.Will it cause any issues during bg verification.
2. Shall I inform cic about change in job ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

It has been 4 months from my aor, but didnt heard anything from cic. The current status is ip1. I would like to change my job in my home country.
1.Will it cause any issues during bg verification.
2. Shall I inform cic about change in job ?
1. No issues. Just leave your company on good terms.
2. You can via webform but it will have no material impact on your ongoing case.

Lastly, has nothing at all changed in your application since AOR? I would seriously suggest you to order gcms notes to get a clearer picture.

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Only medicals passed after a week from aor. that I can see in my app status online. Called CIC twice.But they said only one of the 4 components of BG check passed I.e medicals rest eligibility, criminality, security are in progress

I can order gcms but it will take 30 days. Although I will get some news on the progress but I am single fswo . As per immitracker singles should wait more time than others.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Only medicals passed after a week from aor. that I can see in my app status online. Called CIC twice.But they said only one of the 4 components of BG check passed I.e medicals rest eligibility, criminality, security are in progress
That's quite some delay. Still get your gcms notes, would provide you with more details and also the due date when your file is supposed to be picked again.

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That's quite some delay. Still get your gcms notes, would provide you with more details and also the due date when your file is supposed to be picked again.
I will apply in the last week of July.