+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
March 15th
FSWP inventory = 41k
CEC inventory = 10k

Inventory at 29th december 2021 = 75k according to memo.

Ircc has reduced this amount by 24 thousand as of 15th march to 51k

levels plan = 55.9k

Remaining quota for the year is 31k

51k-21k, What is going to happen to this 20k? isn't this a significant number?

could they not have adjusted the levels by 20k more

Lanhun

Feb 6, 2021
Anybody else got this email from IRCC? I thought I had finally received an update only to find out it's a generic email. Why you toy with my feelings like this!!! They used the words "people who are new to Canada" it must mean something right? Like they are probably busy decorating Canada to welcome me?

‐--------‐----------------------------------------------
Fraud is a serious crime in Canada. People who are new to Canada may not be used to how Canadian companies or the Government of Canada do business. You can be a target.

Visit our website or our YouTube channel for information and tips about how to recognize and protect yourself from immigration fraud.

Don’t be a victim of immigration fraud. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
--------------------------------------------------------
What do you want to know? They've said it all; if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Full stop

D

Deleted member 994371

Just received an ADR for schedule A, new PCC, and Proof of funds AFTER two days of receiving a request for a new medical.

I thought I was in the clear and only people who have visited other than their home countries received ADRs.

I had a few concerns:

1. The proof of funds document field in the upload document area is empty and the required by date for all documents is March 16, 2022, which has already passed. In the document I have received, the due date is on 16th April, although the document is dated for today.

2. There is no empty schedule A form is attached for me to fill. I can google it and download the form, but did the others receive the schedule A form attached with the ADR request?

Is this something I should be worried about?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Just received an ADR for schedule A, new PCC, and Proof of funds AFTER two days of receiving a request for a new medical.

I thought I was in the clear and only people who have visited other than their home countries received ADRs.

I had a few concerns:

1. The proof of funds document field in the upload document area is empty and the required by date for all documents is March 16, 2022, which has already passed.

2. There is no empty schedule A form is attached for me to fill. I can google it and download the form, but did the others receive the schedule A form attached with the ADR request?

Nothing to worry about. Just download imm5669 form and fill it.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

I had a few concerns:

1. The proof of funds document field in the upload document area is empty and the required by date for all documents is March 16, 2022, which has already passed.

I guess the IRCC people follow your posts here and want to make a fool out of you :)

1) did they give a deadline with a past date? Raise a webform to explain that you don't access to a time machine and send the documents.

2) I had to download it

D

Deleted member 994371

I guess the IRCC people follow your posts here and want to make a fool out of you :)

1) did they give a deadline in the past? Raise a webform to explain and send documents.

2) I had to download it

The deadline date in the request letter is 16th April, although the letter says I have to send documents within 30 days and the letter is dated 18th March, 2022.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
If you received a request for new POF, can you please advise what the field for Proof of funds was? It says in the letter to upload new POF but the field is empty in the upload area:

I received only PCC request. I think you can go ahead and upload POF in that field. However, if you have doubts you can try raising a webform and mention this error to IRCC along with the date error.

Last edited:

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

I had a few concerns:

1. The proof of funds document field in the upload document area is empty and the required by date for all documents is March 16, 2022, which has already passed. In the document I have received, the due date is on 16th April, although the document is dated for today.

Don't worry about the due date. IRCC sucks at communication. Many in FB have reported about the due date being the same date they received these ADR's. So this is common. Just upload the documents within 30 days.

D

Deleted member 994371

What did you mean by 'required by date' of March 16th in the previous post?

This is what I see when I open the upload documents page:

1. All required by date are 16th March, 2022
2. In the letter they have asked for proof of funds, but in the upload document section, there is an empty field - which I assume to be proof of funds.

Just wanted to know if this is how everyone has it or it just me.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

This is what I see when I open the upload documents page:

1. All required by date are 16th March, 2022
2. In the letter they have asked for proof of funds, but in the upload document section, there is an empty field - which I assume to be proof of funds.

Just wanted to know if this is how everyone has it or it just me.
I see. Obvious mistake on their part. Just raise a webform to mention this discrepancy after you upload your files.

For proof of funds, upload on empty field and also send it via webform just to be safe.

For me, it was just schedule A and the due date was proper.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Guys i am not able to download imm5669 e can anyone help..
I am using latest version of Adobe Acrobat still i am not able to open the file.
Can someone share the link here to fill the form