+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I am really frustrated with the tension that's hovering over the Ukraine. Hopefully it won't result in the postponement of all programs draws that are supposed to take place in the 'near term'. Thankfully, the target for the refugees in the new plan is quite hefty so they probably won't take slots from other streams.
Near term means 2024, quota is already booked by the backlog for the next two years.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Haha

I called on Friday and it had dem thing about them not having anything yet for what is happening in Ukraine but they’re monitoring’ then he’s ahead to say Afghanistan and then if you’re calling about application yada yada
How are people outside Canada calling IRCC for status update? Without a Canadian number ?

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Did you guys see the 2020 AOR FSW guy getting rejection letter today from IRCC on Kubeir FB? Scary af.

Poor dude applied through an agent, was misled that pay stubs + offer letter was enough for claiming work experience. His eligibility was not started until recently (his latest gcms was from September 2021). Now IRCC rejected his application due to not meeting eligibility. No ADR no PFL, nothing. Heartless.
What was the reason for the rejection? Was the reason he did not submit an employment reference letter? I thought if someone does not have the reference letter they could should pay stubs + offer letter and additionally getting a no reference letter email or something like that

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What was the reason for the rejection? Was the reason he did not submit an employment reference letter? I thought if someone does not have the reference letter they could should pay stubs + offer letter and additionally getting a no reference letter email or something like that
You need to show job duties somehow which is the most important thing to prove your chosen NOC otherwise it's instant rejection.

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agreed! January 2019 with all stages passed, yet no decision? Beyond ridiculous. Mandamus their filthy behinds @Shahrivar. I'll even donate to your GoFundMe for this worthy cause :).
Thanks, I appreciate the support. For me, it is not a matter of whether I can afford it or not. I just don't want to spend one more cent on this application. With the recent move, I look forward to the results in the near future not because I think they care about me but because they have to do something about this backlog that they have. If there is no news, I move on with my life as I did before.

Reactions: wonderbly

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
Hiii folks
Mine is FSW Inland Application with an outland dependent (Spouse-India)
Aor - 23rd Jan, 2021
As per the MP's office in Jan 2021, file transferred from Montreal to Edmonton in Jan 2nd week, Eligibility & Criminality in progress, Security passed, Info Sharing complete, Medical Expired.
As per the IRCC agent on call today, primary VO Edmonton, secondary VO Montreal, Medicals Extended (for both the applicants), Info Sharing Complete, Eligibility Not Started & Security, Criminality, Background Check is in progress.

How can the information be different? Can't understand if eligibility has started or not...
And medical is extended for both applicants as per the agent but the IRCC account still shows "You do not need a medical exam" since it expired in December 2021.
Any idea about it folks....??

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Did he actually send them a reference or experience letters from the companies he used to work. Obviously just the pay stubs and job offer letter does not really mean much. I am wondering why they did not request for more documents? On the other end the website clearly say what has to be send to IRCC so probably this is the reason.