+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm sure about there'll be outland draws in 2022 for two reasons:

1. Fraser said inland focus will shift in 2022.
2. Fraser said both outland and inland pathways are needed for a balanced strategy.

I expect part of those "outland" draws to be in FSW pretty much as we know it because Fraser kinda hinted at it by calling it "traditional route". CRS cutoffs will increase though. Sub 475 will be very risky.

Yes that's what I said. TR2PR will be added into EE as a permanent stream. It's silly to keep both CEC and TR2PR so I think they'll just merge CEC into TR2PR (EE) by removing the 1 year experience requirement.
"The federal immigration minister says some of temporary measures that have helped the government meet its targets this year could be here to stay even after the pandemic ebbs away."

D

Deleted member 1050918

Please guide to the article where he said this.
Kinda hard to find those news now, it's been awhile. Both were posted on this forum though, you can search back maybe.

"The federal immigration minister says some of temporary measures that have helped the government meet its targets this year could be here to stay even after the pandemic ebbs away."
See it's clear TR2PR is becoming a permanent program soon. They'll embed it into EE. It says "some" of them though. Maybe some NOC-based shit.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Kinda hard to find those news now, it's been awhile. Both were posted on this forum though, you can search back maybe.

See it's clear TR2PR is becoming a permanent program soon. They'll embed it into EE. It says "some" of them though. Maybe some NOC-based shit.
Yes, of course. But that does not help outlanders. It's not like if they open new streams they will do open draws.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Yes, of course. But that does not help outlanders. It's not like if they open new streams they will do open draws.
Yep, that's why I guessed inland and outland draws will alternate. Otherwise FSWs will blow IELTS band 5 Walmart managers straight out of the water.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yep, that's why I guessed inland and outland draws will alternate. Otherwise FSWs will blow IELTS band 5 Walmart managers straight out of the water.
Well, we both can at least agree on one thing that the outland draws will not happen until the old files are cleared. We will have a better picture by march/april.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Well, we both can at least agree on one thing that the outland draws will not happen until the old files are cleared. We will have a better picture by march/april.
Indeed. JT commanded backlogs be cleared in the mandate letter. Also IRCC has no reason to switch processing focus from inland to outland just because 2021 targets are met because inland apps are always much faster to process. That why I said outland processing won't change much until inland backlog hits exactly zero which should happen around Feb.

Reactions: NavjotS123

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Yes that's what I said. TR2PR will be added into EE as a permanent stream. It's silly to keep both CEC and TR2PR so I think they'll just merge CEC into TR2PR (EE) by removing the 1 year experience requirement.
I don't think it makes sense to remove the 1 year experience requirement, otherwise just apply for a PR the moment you become a TR in Canada. If you actually look at the previous TR 2 PR requirements for workers, it still retains the 1 year work experience requirement similar to CEC, but with a lower CLB score requirement, and it's a first-come, first-serve basis - no draws. If they would incorporate something into EE as a permanent stream, what I see is that, it would be either a 1 year work experience, OR proof of enrolment in a Canadian university with a graduation requirement i.e. must graduate in 1 year. There might also be NOC code requirements too.

It just occurred to me, if the 1 year experience is removed, then practically any Mexican or American can become a PR. Apply for a job under USMCA/NAFTA which practically like applying locally, then upon landing to Canada since you're already a temporary resident, immediately apply for a PR.

Reactions: Lc4life

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't think it makes sense to remove the 1 year experience requirement, otherwise just apply for a PR the moment you become a TR in Canada. If you actually look at the previous TR 2 PR requirements for workers, it still retains the 1 year work experience requirement similar to CEC, but with a lower CLB score requirement, and it's a first-come, first-serve basis - no draws. If they would incorporate something into EE as a permanent stream, what I see is that, it would be either a 1 year work experience, OR proof of enrolment in a Canadian university with a graduation requirement i.e. must graduate in 1 year. There might also be NOC code requirements too.

It just occurred to me, if the 1 year experience is removed, then practically any Mexican or American can become a PR. Apply for a job under USMCA/NAFTA which practically like applying locally, then upon landing to Canada since you're already a temporary resident, immediately apply for a PR.
well CRS 75 didn't make any sense either.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, but those CRS 75 scores still have at minimum a 1-year work experience. It's still a CEC draw.
I am not sure about this because with 1 yr of exp you are basically a cec. So if they are opening up, especially for the students, they might just do away with the 1 yr exp requirements.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Toronto is already infected with these people, every bar u go to u will see these bob and vagene guys so desperate because they have never interacted with a girl before.... it ruins the whole mood of the bar
And almost 100k Indians are becoming permanent residents in Canada each year, maybe you can do something about it as the Minister of Public Safety.