+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
Dear Qorax

As you have predicted I received the Doc request this month I have PM you regarding an urgent matter please Check Your Inbox and reply I will be obliged

Thanks

Kindeel

respectall

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 09, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009/ Submitted Apr 09, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Jul 30, 2012
Passport Req..
Step-1 Nov 20, 2012/ Step-2: Jan 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2013
qorax said:
Just info them that u've "already" submitted it in May-12.
agreed

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
kindeel said:
Dear Qorax

As you have predicted I received the Doc request this month I have PM you regarding an urgent matter please Check Your Inbox and reply I will be obliged

Thanks

Kindeel
Qorax is the KING!!!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
qorax said:
Hi,

1. That sudden w/drawal & reDepositing sure have raised 'red-flags'... amounts to a windfall, which is not acceptable by CIC.
2. If u, currently, do not have the requisite funds in the a/c - that 'again' raises doubts.
3. Firstly, deposit the funds asap; then try writing ur IO that u've w/drawn it from ur KSA a/c & credited it into the Pakistani a/c.

Not a very viable option -- but that's what u could do best I guess.

Good luck.

Qorax
Ps.: BTW, who the heck told u to deplete ur funds abruptly? Didn't u know that maintaining the POF was a mandatory requirement?
Very good post, Captain! +1

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
Hello Qorax

How are you.

As you know i have TB issue earlier so i did sputum test . Now everything is fine.
My first MR is in April 2012 and my re medical request is on 8 May and results reports reached NDVO on 16 August.
I want to know that my "Medical Results have been received" line updated on 31 August.

When will we get our passports with visa?
Still there is any chances of request of additional docs by VO?

Please reply ..........?

leosingh

Sep 8, 2012
hi guys

can someone explain me what is the last date for filing PR under FSW if AEO approved from Hrsdc., as i am waiting for my ielts results, which is idp ielts is not declaring (25-8-12 result), I have to till 25 Sept. will it be too late? is there any possibility like if i file my case in 15 days (approx, Oct 4, 2012) they may send my application back in future because the rules are changing, or will they consider my application under existing criteria. Though i am i achieving 76 points under existing point calculation as my online ielts result (L-5.5, S-6, R-6,W-6.5).

how they consider the application? the day they receive the application(receiving date) or when they generate the file no.

and also can someone let me know about ielts results why it is getting late if have given test on 25/8/12 from idp patiala pb. I have seen my result online for 2-3 days but then they deleted result from there as well. as i have mentioned the result above, is there any chances in change in result.

other thing is it says language requirement is CLB7 which is have seen is CLB7= L-5.5 to 7, W-6 or above ,R-6 or above, S-6 or above.

Please need expert advise, really stuck.

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Hello Qorax,
I hope u remember my problem with the saudi PCC and I did as u told me I scanned the egyptian PCC as well as the saudi and I informed them that I sent it before, and I sent them the passport copies with the exit stamps from saudi arabia,
And I sent all these copies with the DHL too a month ago,
I sent on sept 3rd a status update inquiry and they replied in 7 days that they r so busy and if the officer responsible for my file will let me kow if he wants any other documents,

Please tell me what's ur opiniom

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sherine1972 said:
Hello Qorax,
I hope u remember my problem with the saudi PCC and I did as u told me I scanned the egyptian PCC as well as the saudi and I informed them that I sent it before, and I sent them the passport copies with the exit stamps from saudi arabia,
And I sent all these copies with the DHL too a month ago,
I sent on sept 3rd a status update inquiry and they replied in 7 days that they r so busy and if the officer responsible for my file will let me kow if he wants any other documents,

Please tell me what's ur opiniom
This Nov [2012] u should see some movement in ur file.

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear quorax

Need you urgent help and suggestions.

We have got the letter from LVO (Cost Recovery Section) that " Your bank draft has not been completed properly, Please provide the full address of the payment bank and resend the draft"

We sent the Bank Draft to Receiver General for Canada and Payment banks is " CANADIAN IMPERIAL BK OF COMM CANADA"

This was the brank draft of CAD 150 for our new addition to the family.

We immediately checked with our bank whom issued the bank draft and they say the draft is perfectly fine and on the same format that a number of other drafts are issued daily.

Our bank has advised us that this draft may be presented to the payment bank
"CANADIAN IMPERIAL BK OF COMM" for clearnece.

What should we do now.

We are very worried

rgds

ZeeCee

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zeecee said:
Dear quorax

We have got the letter from LVO (Cost Recovery Section) that " Your bank draft has not been completed properly, Please provide the full address of the payment bank and resend the draft"

We sent the Bank Draft to Receiver General for Canada and Payment banks is " CANADIAN IMPERIAL BK OF COMM CANADA"

This was the brank draft of CAD 150 for our new addition to the family.

We immediately checked with our bank whom issued the bank draft and they say the draft is perfectly fine and on the same format that a number of other drafts are issued daily.

Our bank has advised us that this draft may be presented to the payment bank
"CANADIAN IMPERIAL BK OF COMM" for clearnece.

What should we do now.

We are very worried

rgds

ZeeCee
CIBC routing is a perfectly acceptable scenario for overseas DDs. Kindly obtain the 'locator' & 'swift-code' from ur issuing Financial Institution and submit it to ur IO under a cover letter.

Qorax

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Dear qorax,
U think there is nothing else I should do?
As the dead time for sending these PCC is the 30th of september,
So how can I be sure if they received it or not,
Or if they are satisfied with it or not?
Please advice,
Some people who did their medicals in the same time have heir visas on their passports already,

I feel that something is wrong with my file and I want to make sure if its ok or not

Thanks for ur support

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sherine1972 said:
Dear qorax,
U think there is nothing else I should do?
As the dead time for sending these PCC is the 30th of september,
So how can I be sure if they received it or not,
Or if they are satisfied with it or not?
Please advice,
Some people who did their medicals in the same time have heir visas on their passports already,

I feel that something is wrong with my file and I want to make sure if its ok or not

Thanks for ur support
If u've sent the PCCs -- there's a 99% chance that it has been received by ur VO & kept on ur file.

karsad

Sep 19, 2012
Dear quorax

I applied for FSW on 23March'12 and received letter from CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE on 09/04/2012 that my application is accepted and forwarded to New Delhi Visa office for further processing. Subsequently the online status also showed " In process" and detailed status showed " application received on 29th Mar'12.
Now, till date i didnt receive any further communication regarding my status and any progress in my application. Last mnth i send a mail to new delhi visa office attaching my PCC and also enquired about my status. But no answer received.

Please suggest me wat to do ???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
karsad said:
Dear quorax

I applied for FSW on 23March'12 and received letter from CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE on 09/04/2012 that my application is accepted and forwarded to New Delhi Visa office for further processing. Subsequently the online status also showed " In process" and detailed status showed " application received on 29th Mar'12.
Now, till date i didnt receive any further communication regarding my status and any progress in my application. Last mnth i send a mail to new delhi visa office attaching my PCC and also enquired about my status. But no answer received.

Please suggest me wat to do ???
Around Nov-Dec 2012 u could expect ur meds... and the process could complete by Mar-13 (1-yr).

talktome

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Dear QORAX

One of my friends got his PPR yesterday. Few months after applying for Canada immigration, his wife got a scholarship and now in Canada. Now they got PP request. Now his query is how can he send the PP? What will be the right way to send. He is in Bangladesh and his wife is in Canada right now.

Requesting your expert opinions.

/Talk