+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sukh420 said:
Hi Qorax Sir,

My application was filed in april 2010. Full docs to Sydney v o aug 2010
Status in process with RBVO details.
Sir, visa office asked me last week if i have any updates and gave me 45 days to answer , i filled imm0008 and other updates within two days.
My question is are they going to still wait for 45 days to complete then process my file further or they can process it before as they got upgrades from my side. Please tell me what is gonna happen next in ur opinion.

Thanks Captain
Your docs would be 'viewed & assessed' as it reaches the IO's desk [BF'D notwithstanding].

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
qorax said:
Your docs would be 'viewed & assessed' as it reaches the IO's desk [BF'D notwithstanding].
Thanks for quick reply Captain. So it means i can get news anytime.
:)

N

NSM

The latest news section on canadavisa.com has the following post dated 2nd December 2011:

"A final step during the application for Canadian Permanent Resident status, submitting your passport to the visa office so it can be stamped, is no longer necessary for citizens from Visitor Visa exempt countries."

I have looked on the CIC site but didn't find anything referring to this change in procedure. Do you have any information to confirm this news? I did email canadavisa.com but they said they don't answer specific queries and referred me to this forum.

I am a UK citizen - my Medical results were sent to the London VO last week, so I'm thinking of going to Vancouver in the next few weeks as a visitor and getting my landing papers forwarded to me there once they arrive at my postal address in the UK and then going through the landing process from within Canada.

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
hello sir
plz help, this email i recieved from cairo visa office recently ... im little confused n i need to know what exactly they want ...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Skilled Worker category.

In order to enable us to continue the processing of your application, please provide us with the following documents within 30 days:

- Updated Schedule 1 for all family members 18 and older;
- Updated police certificates from each country or territory where you or any of your family memebers have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18;
- Updated proof of funds to show sufficient funds for settlement in Canada. Please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If we do not hear from you within 30 days from the date of this email, your application will be refused and your file close.

if u plz explain..
-what is the Schedule 1 exactly n y they need it again?
-about police certificate.. where can i get it?
-y they ask about proof of funds again? i already sent one before..now i have very few dollars in my account n i have to make bank statement again with the sufficient funds as u know ... what advice could u give me?
-by this email n after they ask about the police certificate, do u think all my documents are all accepted? what is next n when?

thank you very much

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
hhagaballa said:
hello sir
plz help, this email i recieved from cairo visa office recently ... im little confused n i need to know what exactly they want ...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Skilled Worker category.

In order to enable us to continue the processing of your application, please provide us with the following documents within 30 days:

- Updated police certificates from each country or territory where you or any of your family memebers have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18;
- Updated proof of funds to show sufficient funds for settlement in Canada. Please see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If we do not hear from you within 30 days from the date of this email, your application will be refused and your file close.

if u plz explain..
-what is the Schedule 1 exactly n y they need it again?
-about police certificate.. where can i get it?
-y they ask about proof of funds again? i already sent one before..now i have very few dollars in my account n i have to make bank statement again with the sufficient funds as u know ... what advice could u give me?
-by this email n after they ask about the police certificate, do u think all my documents are all accepted? what is next n when?

thank you very much
Dear Friend,

It is the Background declaration to be completed by principal applicant, Spouse/commom law partner & depedents
over 18 year old. You can download from this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf

- Updated police certificates from each country or territory where you or any of your family memebers have lived for
six consecutive months or longer sincereaching the age of 18;
Please read complete details where the procedure for obtaining PCC is given at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

- Updated proof of funds to show sufficient funds for settlement in Canada. Please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Please read the above thread it is very clear you have to show the settlement fund according to
number of dependents in your application. Some times visa office asks proof of fund again during processes.
Immidiately arrange funds take statement and send it with copy of old POF statement you have already sent.
For this reason Mater Qorax suggests applicants to keep at least 60-70% of the funds as it is till the
process gets over

Do it fast as the time given is very less. Send whatever above will be ready with a covering letter requesting them for little more time. Atleast with this you file will not be closed or refused. Which is your visa office?

mycan

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
NSM said:
The latest news section on canadavisa.com has the following post dated 2nd December 2011:

"A final step during the application for Canadian Permanent Resident status, submitting your passport to the visa office so it can be stamped, is no longer necessary for citizens from Visitor Visa exempt countries."

I have looked on the CIC site but didn't find anything referring to this change in procedure. Do you have any information to confirm this news? I did email canadavisa.com but they said they don't answer specific queries and referred me to this forum.

I am a UK citizen - my Medical results were sent to the London VO last week, so I'm thinking of going to Vancouver in the next few weeks as a visitor and getting my landing papers forwarded to me there once they arrive at my postal address in the UK and then going through the landing process from within Canada.
Dear NSM
It is only given in canadavisa.com and not anyware including CIC web.
As you are from visa exempt country you need not worry.
You can carry on with your plan to visit Vancouver.
If the landing paper comes with out PPR you can get it forwarded to Canada or else you can go back to London and submit your Passport personally and collect it in 15 days time.

mycan

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
mycan said:
Dear Friend,

It is the Background declaration to be completed by principal applicant, Spouse/commom law partner & depedents
over 18 year old. You can download from this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf

- Updated police certificates from each country or territory where you or any of your family memebers have lived for
six consecutive months or longer sincereaching the age of 18;
Please read complete details where the procedure for obtaining PCC is given at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

- Updated proof of funds to show sufficient funds for settlement in Canada. Please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
Please read the above thread it is very clear you have to show the settlement fund according to
number of dependents in your application. Some times visa office asks proof of fund again during processes.
Immidiately arrange funds take statement and send it with copy of old POF statement you have already sent.
For this reason Mater Qorax suggests applicants to keep at least 60-70% of the funds as it is till the
process gets over

Do it fast as the time given is very less. Send whatever above will be ready with a covering letter requesting them for little more time. Atleast with this you file will not be closed or refused. Which is your visa office?

mycan
thank u very much my dear friend
my visa office is in Cairo Egypt
-about schedule 1, what shoul i write about my work experience? im unemployed from the date i sent my file to the visa office till now!! they need updated information!!
-about the pof, i have in my account now more than sufficint but what im asking about is that i dont want to show that my account was empty and then suddenly filled by all these money !!! so plz advice me, is that a big problem??
thank u again

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
hhagaballa said:
thank u very much my dear friend
my visa office is in Cairo Egypt
-about schedule 1, what shoul i write about my work experience? im unemployed from the date i sent my file to the visa office till now!! they need updated information!!
-about the pof, i have in my account now more than sufficint but what im asking about is that i dont want to show that my account was empty and then suddenly filled by all these money !!! so plz advice me, is that a big problem??
thank u again
- When you are filling schedule 1, provide exact information which you provided while submitting the application.
After application if you are jobless so provide your current job status with honest reason.
They never say that you cannot be jobless. But what they look for is atleast 1 yr experience (as per proper job
discription and responsibilities under that NOC) in the last 10 years under the NOC which you applied for.
In current situation layoffs are common and or there can be many reasons for being jobless.
Your honest answer / information would help.
Hope your efforts are on loking for a job as application will not guarantee you PR till the complete process gets
over. Atleast till PRV on your PP if not till successful landing.

- Along with the latest statement of your account you also send the copy of the old one.
You can withdraw/deposit/put in fixed deposits money, but you should have the money with you as per your
earlier account statement provided to them to meet POF

mycan

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,

I applied on 8th August 2011. I also got the file number few week before. But till date didn't get PER or NER. So I send mail to CIO few days before. Today I got message from him “Your file is still pending final review and decision by our office. You will be contacted in due course.” So what does it means. Is there PER is completed or not?

Noc: 0631

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
pandyalakulish said:
Hi,

I applied on 8th August 2011. I also got the file number few week before. But till date didn't get PER or NER. So I send mail to CIO few days before. Today I got message from him “Your file is still pending final review and decision by our office. You will be contacted in due course.” So what does it means. Is there PER is completed or not?

Noc: 0631
Repeat post... replied elsewhere.

NAD7070

Jul 3, 2010
Dear Qorax (THE CAPTAIN)

I have been reading your posts on this forum, and extremely appreciate the kind work you are doing. God bless you man.

This is my first post question to you, some specific questions about my case. Kindly try to answer at earliest, I will highly appreciate. My timelines are as follows:

Federal Skilled Worker (FS2) with Arranged Employment application sent to CIO NS in Nov 2009. First AOR received Jan 2010 (120 days letter). Complete documents sent to Islamabad Visa Office in March 2010 (visa office transfered to London in April 2010).

Please see below my E-Case Status:

<<<<We received your application for permanent residence on November 5, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 13, 2010.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you >>>>

Few weeks back I sent London VO an email requesting update on my case, they sent me generalized reply mentioning pre/post June 2010 changes. Since my case is under FSW2 (Arrranged Employment) category, I expected a faster processing (Shouldn't I ??). I sent them another last month (Nov 2011) requesting 'Specific Update). Below is their reply:

Dear Sir,

Your application is in a priority category & is in a queue with similar files awaiting review by an officer. We cannot say precisely when the file would be reviewed, but it likely will be sometime in the next 8-12 weeks.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

My question (1) would they now adhere to this 'next 8-12 weeks' timeline? (2) I have heard first quarter of 2012 would see faster processing of cases shifted from Pakistan, is that correct? I recently got CAIPS Notes of my case, and it says PSDEC (1) on 13 May 2010, which means a favorable decision. On 13 May there was also a verification call in my office, and I think it was properly handled.

Please throw some light on my case THE CAPTAIN.

Would highly appreciate your reply.

Regards. NAD7070

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
NAD7070 said:
Dear Qorax (THE CAPTAIN)
Please see below my E-Case Status:

<<<<We received your application for permanent residence on November 5, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on January 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 13, 2010.
We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you >>>>

Few weeks back I sent London VO an email requesting update on my case, they sent me generalized reply mentioning pre/post June 2010 changes. Since my case is under FSW2 (Arrranged Employment) category, (A)I expected a faster processing (Shouldn't I ??). I sent them another last month (Nov 2011) requesting 'Specific Update). Below is their reply:

Dear Sir,

Your application is in a priority category & is in a queue with similar files awaiting review by an officer. We cannot say precisely when the file would be reviewed, but it likely will be sometime in the next 8-12 weeks.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

My question (1) would they now adhere to this 'next 8-12 weeks' timeline? (2) I have heard first quarter of 2012 would see faster processing of cases shifted from Pakistan, is that correct? (3) I recently got CAIPS Notes of my case, and it says PSDEC (1) on 13 May 2010, which means a favorable decision. On 13 May there was also a verification call in my office, and I think it was properly handled.
A. No, it is not. AEO cases usually take the same route/timeframe of FSW1 'coz here they need to 'assess' the prospective employer as well [an addnl step].
1. They'd try... however with the kind of backlog that they r into - nothing can be sanguinely predicted.
2. Not necessarily... the 1st quarter [or half] of the yr. usually goes into finalizing the otherwise approved cases of the previous yr. who were@hold due to the Visa Quota.
3. PSDEC is the 1st step in our case processing... there r lots to yet work-upon.

Good luck!
Qorax

kinjal

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 th august-2011
Doc's Request.
All doc received on 8th August-2011
AOR Received.
PER- on 3rd November- NDVO AOR confirm by e-mail on 23rd Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
MR, RPRF and PP request on 03-02-2012
Med's Done....
Med done on 10-02-2012; MR, RPRF and PP Reached at NDVO 20/02/2012
Passport Req..
PP required on03-02-2012; 23-03-2012 e-cas: DM
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Dear Captain Qorax,

I have got my PER on 3rd November 2011 (applied on 8th august 2011), After that i have not received AOR from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office- INDIA).

My friend has received his PER on 10th November 2011 and AOR from NDVO - 24 th December.

I have also checked spread sheet and almost all members are receiving AOR within a month.

Dear qorax, should i call/send e-mail to Visa office for asking case specific inquiry or should i wait for few days? what is general time frame for receiving AOR from Visa office?

Requesting you to give your suggestion

Regards

qorax said:
A. No, it is not. AEO cases usually take the same route/timeframe of FSW1 'coz here they need to 'assess' the prospective employer as well [an addnl step].
1. They'd try... however with the kind of backlog that they r into - nothing can be sanguinely predicted.
2. Not necessarily... the 1st quarter [or half] of the yr. usually goes into finalizing the otherwise approved cases of the previous yr. who were @ hold due to the Visa Quota.
3. PSDEC is the 1st step in our case processing... there r lots to yet work-upon.

Good luck!
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kinjal said:
Dear Captain Qorax,

I have got my PER on 3rd November 2011 (applied on 8th august 2011), After that i have not received AOR from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office- INDIA).

My friend has received his PER on 10th November 2011 and AOR from NDVO - 24 th December.

I have also checked spread sheet and almost all members are receiving AOR within a month.

Dear qorax, should i call/send e-mail to Visa office for asking case specific inquiry or should i wait for few days? what is general time frame for receiving AOR from Visa office?

Requesting you to give your suggestion

Regards
Sometimes the VOs don't send the AOR... happened with many... it's not a cause of concern.
Yes, u may write to them enquiring the same.