+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

toronto1234

Dec 24, 2010
Hi qorax, am new here... just finished our medicals.. what are the next steps in the process before the PPR is issued? are they done checking the Bank Funds availability? My bank balance has been used up a little so its lesser than the amt in bank certificate submitted a year ago --although still sufficient to comply with the minimum funds required for a family of 5 which is CDN 23,000--- should I still restore the original balance as per bank certificate? Should this bother me? Please comment Im worried this may affect my PPR. What about security checks? They did not ask me for new PCC, does that mean they are done with the security checks? What are the remaining checks to be made before PPR? Thanks God Bless..

svs

Jul 16, 2009
Hi qurox,

I came here to canada on student visa in 2008, i have completed my studies, now i am on PG work permit.

I sent my application in Nov 2009 to buffalo office.They moved my application to NY office.
It says application processing started on Oct 27 th 2010

The status says :In process

My work permit will expire this nov 2011.

Is it ok if i apply for study permit again, will it be a problem for my PR application or do i need to apply for work permit..but i do not have much time to find an employer who can file for LMO.

anyone applied in the same time frame and got PR already? How long does it take?

Thank you so much in advance. Please advice. i want to be in the country until they make decision about PR.

Thanks,

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Dear Qorax, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?
2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?
3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?
4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred).
5. when do you think i should receive my MR?
Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Please reply, and some required clarification and my post again!
Dear seniors, please! my timelines and data are: noc 4131, complete application submitted in june 2010, 2nd aor in august 2010, ecas RBVO, vo london, my country Pakistan. i am pre-june 2010.
Queries:
1. it is now a year since i got my 2nd aor. when do you think my ecas should be changed to IP and should i not write to vo regarding the same?
2. NOW after about 14 plus months of complete application submission to london vo, what are the chances of my job verification?
3.I want to take long leave of about 6 months to a year, to do something else. would that weaken/ affect my case? some consultants say it will weaken my case. what is the fact?
4.My 2nd aor contained the sentence: The processing of your application will be resumed. Does that mean something special? (After getting 1st aor from cio, NS IN FEB, 2010, i submitted my application directly to london vo, not transferred from islamabad).
5. when do you think i should receive my MR?
Thanks and warmest regards,
Ghafoor

kishan patel

Sep 17, 2011
the nutshell u made is fabulous awesome and mind blowing and many more words to tell i was trying to know it from 12 months but today i found this sight and i am a big fan of yours and this site its great work thanxs

debasri81

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Dear Qorax,

Hi All,

I have done my meds and now CHC has asked for my PPs and RPRF. Could you please tell me what would be the safest way of sending these imp docs?

I'm not sure, but perhaps, a Bluedart courier, though the safest is not possible, becaused CHC has a PO Box Address and would not accept any hand deliveries.

Pls suggest

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
debasri81 said:
Dear Qorax,

Hi All,

I have done my meds and now CHC has asked for my PPs and RPRF. Could you please tell me what would be the safest way of sending these imp docs?

I'm not sure, but perhaps, a Bluedart courier, though the safest is not possible, becaused CHC has a PO Box Address and would not accept any hand deliveries.

Pls suggest
I guess u r talking of CHC-ND [that's what your forum ID suggests]. If that's the case -- here's their addresses:

Courier Address:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi.

Mailing Address:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi - 110021, India.

U send your package to the "blue" address.

Qorax

Atiq

Aug 29, 2011
Hi Dear Qorax,

I have started new Topic, Applicants who recieved 2AOR in January 2011, And waiting for Medical request , please come and share you experience.I recieved letter from London Office , We created a UCI Number, and Application Number,

"Applicants for permanent residence in canada in your category require, on average 12 Months to process at this office, if you have not received any instructions from us within 8 months of the date of this letter. please contact this office."

On 24sep 2011, there will be 8 months done. lets see what happen.

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Hello Qorax,

Have been reading your posts for some time now. You are doing a great service to so many of us. When we start the process each day a new doubt arises at every step. And we can find answers to so many of such doubts. We sort of come to know and get familiar with the many aspects of this process of immigration and landing. Thanks a lot. I appreciate your efforts to take some time out to post replies.

Now I have a problem. My daughter is in the USA on a student visa which expires on December 21, 2011. I have applied for a family visa under FSW in December 2010. Submitted all docs, MR done in May 2011, and sent PPS, PCC RPRF to CNC ND, which they received on June 2nd 2011. RPRF ecashed and got receipt also. Additional docs regarding my daughters education was asked in June end. Sent those docs from her university on July 13th. Waiting for DM and PR now.

My daughter has to be back to India by December. She will need her PP to plan and travel back to India. I am in a fix now as the time is ticking. I have sent an case specific mail onliine to CHC which may take 30 days for me to get any reply.

Can you tell me if u have come across any such case as mine where one has to get the PP back in case of emergencies? Will the CHC take any notice of such things even if we mail them? What can u suggest me at this point in time? Please let me know. Thank you.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lika said:
Hello Qorax,

Have been reading your posts for some time now. You are doing a great service to so many of us. When we start the process each day a new doubt arises at every step. And we can find answers to so many of such doubts. We sort of come to know and get familiar with the many aspects of this process of immigration and landing. Thanks a lot. I appreciate your efforts to take some time out to post replies.

Now I have a problem. My daughter is in the USA on a student visa which expires on December 21, 2011. I have applied for a family visa under FSW in December 2010. Submitted all docs, MR done in May 2011, and sent PPS, PCC RPRF to CNC ND, which they received on June 2nd 2011. RPRF ecashed and got receipt also. Additional docs regarding my daughters education was asked in June end. Sent those docs from her university on July 13th. Waiting for DM and PR now.

My daughter has to be back to India by December. She will need her PP to plan and travel back to India. I am in a fix now as the time is ticking. I have sent an case specific mail onliine to CHC which may take 30 days for me to get any reply.

Can you tell me if u have come across any such case as mine where one has to get the PP back in case of emergencies? Will the CHC take any notice of such things even if we mail them? What can u suggest me at this point in time? Please let me know. Thank you.
1. U r in the fag-end of your PR processing timeframe... anyday now u should be hearing from them. I'd give it till end of Oct-2011 max to get your pps back. So hold-on... u still have lot of time for her returning.

2. Don't ask your VO to return the pps... 'coz if u persist -- they might just return it 'unstamped'.

3. In an emergency u can always hit for CHC-ND@Chanakyapuri & fetch your pps back, personally. However, I don't think a situation would so arise.

All the best !
Qorax

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
Thank you Qorax. I will wait as u said. Thanks for suggesting that I can go to CHC ND if such a situation arises. I did not know I could do that.

enyale_08

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
attached together with application
IELTS Request
hello qorax im new here in this forum..

enyale_08

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
we sent our PR application Last August 22, 2011 and the CIC received it on August 24, 2011 i tracked this information thru the UPS website since we sent it using their service. Its been a month now and we did not receive any confirmation from them like the AOR or something. We are currently residing here in Calgary Alberta. my status is a open spousal work permit and my husband is in work permit. And we have one more concern.. in the payment of fees we used the HBC credit card and then we found out that after sending the PR application the card company informed us that they cancelled the old card because they sent us a new card with no reason at all. we already called the CIC call centre and according to the lady we spoke we just have to wait for the call of the CIC office or wait for our entire application to come back.. thats why we are having worries regarding our PR application..

we applied for the Federal skilled worker. my husband is engineer by profession and I am a Pharmacist by profession..

Hoping for your reply guys..

MAHERZAD

Mar 30, 2011
KUWAIT
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
dear qorax
i want to thank you for your nice support and good spirit.
please i need your urgent support as i want to apply under NOC 3131:
i applied last march but my application returned because of cap reached. now i'm done from preparing all docs for new application.
my question is: do i have a UCI? WHEN I RECEIVED BACK MY APPLICATION I NOTICED THERE ARE 2 CODE NUMBERS WRITTEN ABOVE MY GENERIC IMM0008 APPLICATION, ONE WAS T1112XXXXXX AND THE 2ND ONE WAS XE00001XXXX. WAS ANY ONE OF THESE CODES MY UCI? IF YES THEN SHOULD I WRITE IT IN MY PART OF NEW GENERIC IMM0008 ONLY OR ALSO FOR MY DEPENDANTS (WIFE AND 2 SONS) AS THEY WERE IN MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION.??
2) I HAVE 2 SONS (2.5 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS) BOTH DON'T HAVE INDIVIDUAL PASSPORT BUT THEY ARE ADDED TO THEIR MOTHER'S PASSPORT. IS IT OK TO APPLY? IF YES WHAT SHOULD I FILL IN MY SONS PASSPORT NUMBER? IS IT THEIR MOTHER'S PASSPORT NUMBER OR WHAT? IF NO THEN WHAT YOU ADVISE ME TO DO?
DO YOU THINK I'LL MAKE IT OR I'M TOO LATE TO REACH THE CAP UNDER NOC 3131?
THANKS ALOT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
enyale_08 said:
we sent our PR application Last August 22, 2011 and the CIC received it on August 24, 2011 i tracked this information thru the UPS website since we sent it using their service. Its been a month now and we did not receive any confirmation from them like the AOR or something. We are currently residing here in Calgary Alberta. my status is a open spousal work permit and my husband is in work permit. And we have one more concern.. in the payment of fees we used the HBC credit card and then we found out that after sending the PR application the card company informed us that they cancelled the old card because they sent us a new card with no reason at all. we already called the CIC call centre and according to the lady we spoke we just have to wait for the call of the CIC office or wait for our entire application to come back.. thats why we are having worries regarding our PR application..

we applied for the Federal skilled worker. my husband is engineer by profession and I am a Pharmacist by profession..

Hoping for your reply guys..
Your apps is likely to be returned by the CIO due to unsuccessful of processing fees.