09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
marijoychristine said:
hello guys.. meron ba dito sa forum natin na under carreer opportunity agency? may collegue ako na under ng agency na to.. she was told daw on the first week of november 2010 na filed na yung application nya.. pero until now wala pa syang PER.. i told her to check her email including the spam pero sabi nya lahat daw ng correspondence regarding sa application nya agency lang nakakareceive exclusively.. she doesn't remember putting her personal email address in the application form..

so kinausap nya yung agency, she was told na wala pa din daw update from CIO.. so i asdvised her to inquire the filing date, tracking number, receipt date of her application and check with the bank the status of her bank draft.. i shared with her the things i learned here in our forum and those simple data are very important in checking your status..

sabe daw sa kanya ng agency di daw nila masasabe yung mga details na hinihingi nya and that there is currently a delay in CIO.. that's when she begun to argue.. so in the middle of the arguement, her agent told her she might need to submit another IELTS result in GT module.. ACAD pala ang nirequire sa kanya ng agent nya para she can hit 2 birds in one stone daw..

we concluded na yung agency is concealing something from her.. maybe her application was returned because of her ACAD ielts..

so guys, is there a way she could track down the status of her application? and kung may mwembers tyo na being assisted by carreer opportunity, nagupdate na ba sila about sa PER nyo?

palagay ko nga me kino conceal lang agent niya...same din experience ko, i was required to take ng ielts at uunahan daw nila CIO kc there is news na me lalabas na bagong ruling (eto ngang min. instr) un pala e di nila sinasubmit papers ko??? kaya inabutan ako ng 6//26/10 mi...supposed to be july 2009 pa ko nagpay imagine, august 2010 na naresubmit? and i was told beforehand na march 2010 pa sinubmit huh. tas nireturn ng CIO ng septmber di nila din ako ininform, un pala pati papel ng spouse ko e isinubmit din nila kaya submitted 2 birds with one payment say mo? buti na lang at sa house namin binalik ng CIO ung sa spouse ko kaya ko nalaman ung ginawa ng agent ko, sympre umusok ilong ko sa galit sa ginawa nila, i told them i'm pulling out my papers and they have to refund me in full kundi talagang mag aamok na ko, pina kalma lang ako ng mga kapatid ko kc sabi ng agent they have resubmited the package "daw" at pagbigyan ko sila, promise they will inform me kung ano outcome...being NICE and compassionate (nku tayo pa umiintindi e ano?) last chance na ikako otherwise ipapa manila bulltin ko sila at sa CIC iku complain ko sila...imagine kasi naman, di naman natin pinupulot pera pang bayad di ba? saka ung pagod sa paghagilap ng documnts, etc etc.....kaya pag nakakabasa ko ng ganitong experience ng iba, naaalala ko tuloy ung sakin, although i keep tellling myself na HE has a purpose why all this happend, maybe i'm not for canada yet hehehehe and that in HIS time if HE wills it na it's for me,then it is for me, i leave everything in HIS hand, inshala...

basta tell ur friend, stood her ground, ask for tracking no., scanned copy of bd (like what some agency's provide to some of our forum mates here), saka i read sa website ng cic meron silang contact no or email add where u can directly request them to send to u the commnications that they send to agencies, so instead of it going to agency e direct na sa u? i was just not able to take note of it...

ung mga taga cic dito they don't have any problem di ba kc naka cc kayo? so any letter from FSW u are informed of right away which is very nice...

cherbel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INPUTS, POSITIVE VIBESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! PLUS THE ENCOURAGEMENT ;) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl128 said:
Hi noel, oo nga I missed the xray and LMP ng babae which is part of the medical. Yung MC from OB, what do you mean na inaallow ng OB? (X-ray?)
kung nasa first trimester ng pregnacy di pwede talaga pero pwede ata kapag tapos na yung first three months depende kung ano ang xx-ray But to make it sure try to get doctor certificate para walang maging hassle wala naman magiging problem kung pregnant ka kaso kung 6 months na di pinapapayagan ngayon na magtravel diba maraming cases na nangyayari sa eroplano.

beau

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/DEC/2011
AOR Received.
04/MAR/2011
IELTS Request
GT sent with FD
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 8, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 3, 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 15, 2011
FYI

december 9 reCvd his PER on march 3......

hopefully m next......
:D

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
ladyk said:
Ways to check:
a. courier tracking
b. encashment of bankdraft
c. enquiry sa CIO

Kung Academic IELTS ang sinubmit niya, makakareceive siya ng request from CIO to submit a GT like in the case of other forum members here.
just try option A if you can get the details or the tracking number of the courier. the encashment is i think you need to get the details of the account which was used to purchased the bank draft co'z I've read in the previous forum that it was the name of their agent's account as well as the account number that ws used.

as for option C inquiry on the CIO, I think you need to indicate there the email add that was reflected in the application form but since you use an agent then perhaps it was your agent's email add so they will be the one who can receive the reply.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Usually naman eh chest x-ray lang yun, the MC is just for the clinics assurance (of course clearance na rin) lang na past na sa first trimester yun pregnancy, still they may do the xray with abdominal shield. Pero kung first trimester, definitely hindi nila iaallow yun even with sheild.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
marijoychristine said:
hello guys.. meron ba dito sa forum natin na under carreer opportunity agency? may collegue ako na under ng agency na to.. she was told daw on the first week of november 2010 na filed na yung application nya.. pero until now wala pa syang PER.. i told her to check her email including the spam pero sabi nya lahat daw ng correspondence regarding sa application nya agency lang nakakareceive exclusively.. she doesn't remember putting her personal email address in the application form..

so kinausap nya yung agency, she was told na wala pa din daw update from CIO.. so i asdvised her to inquire the filing date, tracking number, receipt date of her application and check with the bank the status of her bank draft.. i shared with her the things i learned here in our forum and those simple data are very important in checking your status..

sabe daw sa kanya ng agency di daw nila masasabe yung mga details na hinihingi nya and that there is currently a delay in CIO.. that's when she begun to argue.. so in the middle of the arguement, her agent told her she might need to submit another IELTS result in GT module.. ACAD pala ang nirequire sa kanya ng agent nya para she can hit 2 birds in one stone daw..

we concluded na yung agency is concealing something from her.. maybe her application was returned because of her ACAD ielts..

so guys, is there a way she could track down the status of her application? and kung may mwembers tyo na being assisted by carreer opportunity, nagupdate na ba sila about sa PER nyo?
Kaso nga sir base dito, hindi nila maiprovide sa kanya yung mga details...

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
marijoychristine said:
love20: thanks.. ;D ;D ;D

to all the nurses in this forum:

when do you think is the best time to begin with the processing of our canadian RN license? nabasa ko kasi parang mahabang process.. madaming requirements so dapat daw habang nandito ka pa sa home country mo magsimula na.. i also learned we can have our temporary license as graduate nurse habang di pa tayo pumapasa sa board exam.. so pwede pala tayo magkatrabaho sa canada pagdating natin dun na related sa carreer natin..

i think that's what they call interim license? pwede daw practice dun un nursing profession mo and i heard too that u have to do the reqmts while still here kasi matagal din daw inaabot...try reading their website

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl128 said:
Usually naman eh chest x-ray lang yun, the MC is just for the clinics assurance (of course clearance na rin) lang na past na sa first trimester yun pregnancy, still they may do the xray with abdominal shield. Pero kung first trimester, definitely hindi nila iaallow yun even with sheild.
tama ka po pero to make it sure ready na rin po yung doctor certificate. good luck po sa mga mag papamedical my opinion is maganda sa nationwide. drink a lot of water and sterilized milk as in madami talaga.

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
noelcezh said:
tama ka po pero to make it sure ready na rin po yung doctor certificate. good luck po sa mga mag papamedical my opinion is maganda sa nationwide. drink a lot of water and sterilized milk as in madami talaga.
hi tanong ko lang
para san ang sterilized milk??? as in yung bear brand sterilized ba ?

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Siguro dun sa email inquiry nya puede nyang sabihin dun na iba yung gunamit na email kasi sa agency sya, pero gusto nya personally malaman yung status nya lagay nya details nya para malaman talaga na sya yung tao. worth the try din.

Pero kung acad nga sinubmit nya definitely pagtetakin sya ng GT, di kaya nagemail naman na dun sa agency nya na pagtetakin sya ng gt, then pa print nya yung email ng cio at ipakita sa kanya, dun atleast alam nya na may papers nga sya sa cio.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
noelcezh said:
Thanks, oo nga para san nga pala yung sterilized milk? a alam ko na para maka pag produce ng "poops" (kung sa clinic ka pagagawin).. BTW ask ko sa mga nagpamedical san kayo pinag produce ng "poops", dunsa clinic o sa bahay?

dream011882

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-24-2010
AOR Received.
2/28/2011
Med's Request
4/1/2011
Med's Done....
4/14/2011
guys, thank you very much sa inputs. Well, I have to ask my OB regarding x-ray. Any idea kung san mas maganda manganak sa Manila na or Canada?

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
beau said:
FYI

december 9 reCvd his PER on march 3......

hopefully m next......
:D

whhhhaaat??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ibig sabihin palapit na talaga :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: thisss isss itttt :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
westpoint said:
i think that's what they call interim license? pwede daw practice dun un nursing profession mo and i heard too that u have to do the reqmts while still here kasi matagal din daw inaabot...try reading their website
is there also an interim license sa mga dentist just like with the nurses? any idea mga forum mates? paano ba yung set up sa dentist pagdating sa canada?