Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
capricorn,

nung sinumbit mo ba yung 1st application mo na ngayun ay nareturn, how many copies of the additional family information did you submit? did you submit 3 forms ba or yung sa PA lang nga form?

the reason I ask this is that when I submitted our application before, I only submitted one copy of the additional family information which is for the PA only & in the letter I received from the CIO when it was returned, they did not coment or say incomplete with regards to my Additional Family Information form. The reason our application was returned because of the Schedule 1 Bacground/Declaration form which they said was incomplete. My spouse is supposed to accomplish the sked 1 form also but nothing did they say about family information form.

It was only here in the forum that I got to know that the Additional Family Information has to be filled up also by the spouse. That is why I was asking our forum mates regarding this one. Confusing talaga CIO.

Ikaw capricorn, in your initial application, did you already submit 3 froms in the additional family information? Did the CIO say something about this form aside from the minor mistakes that you've committed?

Thanks.
@ ann_jay> Yes, i submitted 3 forms (Additional Family Information with signatures of them) and they marked it with red pen na check. I also submitted 3 sets of the Sched 1 Background / Declaration (1 for me, 1 for my spouse and 1 for my daughter who is 18 years old)

Forms which CIO asked in the Checklist were all correct :'(. Only the first page of my application IMM 0008.

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
hi capricorn,

kung may mas maaga lang sana nga schedule ang IELTS namin dito sa Cebu eh mas maganda sana para maisubmit na namin agad kaso lang mar 19 pa ang sked so probaly we can submit as soon as we get the IELTS result ng wife ko.. i guess last week of mar or 1st week of april.. sana hindi pa aabot sa cap ang 3113. crossing my fingers ::)
Take your time ann_jay... do not pressure your wife... Taking IELTS is not that easy. she should have a relaxed mind and body. There is no basis or topic to be studied its anything under the sun. I am also asking / seeking additional informations from ladyk because she's almost there.

beau

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/DEC/2011
AOR Received.
04/MAR/2011
IELTS Request
GT sent with FD
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 8, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 3, 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 15, 2011
hi maki-join! :)

nag apply ako last june 3, 2010 but unfortunately na return yung documents q september dahil incomplete:
visa office: philippines (lang ang nilagay ko, dapat, MANILA PHILIPPINES)

eniwi nag re-apply ulit ako last year.
NOC: 3152 (registered Nurse)
Date reCvd CIO : December 10, 2010
Money draft incashed: December 17, 2010
now still waiting for response.....

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
capricorn66 said:
@ ann_jay> Yes, i submitted 3 forms (Additional Family Information with signatures of them) and they marked it with red pen na check. I also submitted 3 sets of the Sched 1 Background / Declaration (1 for me, 1 for my spouse and 1 for my daughter who is 18 years old)

Forms which CIO asked in the Checklist were all correct :'(. Only the first page of my application IMM 0008.
so tama yung sinabi ni westpoint na hindi magbabago PA's name in the 2 forms? as is yung name ng PA as well as the spouse in all the forms on additional family information? ang magbabago lang ay sa father, mother & siblings, right? at sa ka sa signatures on section D yung ba ang ginawa mo dati?

enajyram80

Jun 22, 2010
@Beau: Welcome sa thread!!!...ask ko lng sau if me idea ka kung bat di pa na-encash ung BD ko till now?nginquire kc ko sa bank ngyon. NOC 3152 rin ako, initially pre june 26 din lyk u.. tas re-file ko Dec 18, 2010..... tas ung IELTS ko academic ung pinapass ng agency ok lng daw un...tas lately ko lng nlaman bigla nmn ngkaron ng new instruction ....

me agency ka rin ba?ung sa IELTS mo GT na tinake mo?

Sorry ha ngPM ako sau... T

Thank you

;D

el scorcho

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2011
Med's Done....
26-02-2011/08-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 12, 2011 (Richmond, Vancouver BC)
bebe05 said:
really el scorcho? coz' i'm worried too. I've worked there for 8 years din.Nag exit kami KSA feb.2010.Actually i'm planning sana to visit Saudi Embassy here in manila eh. Sana nga they'll not ask for it na lang.Nice info. ;)
yes bebe05, dina nila nirequire ung KSA police certificate e. ung Oman PC lang. my daughter and my wife will have their Med Exam tomorrow at Nationwide Health Systems. sa March 8 pa ako pagbaba ko sa Muscat city kasi currently nasa desert ako. Sana makapasa kami and wala ng hassle. Goodluck sa mga magmemedical exam at sa mga naghhintay ng PERs/MRs/PPRs!

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. :)

@LIZZ: thank you for the link. ;)

Sali din ako kung okay lang.

Applicant's name: Pagodaqueen
NOC: 3152
FD sent: Yes (October 08, 2010)
PER received: Yes (February 24, 2011)
With agent: Yes

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beaanddrei said:
thanks nursemich!

pupunta na nga ako bukas sa NBI to get a new NBI clearance! :D
Hi there beaanddrei :)

Ask ko lang sana. Nung nagsubmit ka ng documents, kasali na ba pati yung NBI mo? Ask ko lang if the VO will ask another NBI clearance from the applicants even if it is not expired yet?

Thank you so much and congratulations ;)

Jadis

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29- 9-2010
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
IELTS Request
17-1-2011
carl128 said:
Hi there, Im one of those who last january 2011 was informed by CIO to take the GT exam and to comply 120 days from receipt of that mail. I submitted my papers last sep 9, 2010. By the way, please include my data to the spreadsheet... Submitted my application on september 9, 2010, no AOR yet, GT IELTS to be submitted.
I need some help po. I got the same email requesting i take the GT IELTS and I did, and just found out that i lost the email with the instructions on where to send it. Wala akong agency because I simply cannot afford them. May I have a copy of the instructions sent to you when they asked for your new IELTS results? I need to know po what to put on the envelope.

Thank you to whoever can help me!

God bless us all!

My data is as follows:

Federal Skilled Worker 1
NOC 3152
Application Received: September 29, 2010

Jadis

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29- 9-2010
AOR Received.
17-3-2011
IELTS Request
17-1-2011
lizz said:
@ carl, and for those nakatanggap ng ielts request, may isang applicant na napadalhan din ng gen ielts request last Jan 18, ngayun may per na sya, sept 15 applicant sya

yung sa kanya nga lang after he receive the email from CIO for the ielts request, nakakuha agad sya ng schedule for the exam the following week and so he was able to send asap his results and now got his per

so madali na lang yung review nila once naforward mo na yung results mo
Hello! Am new here so bear with me lang po.

I'm medyo in the same situation, applic received Sept 29, 2010 and Jan. 21, 2011 received the email saying i needed to take the GT (submitted the Acad before), took the GT on Feb 12 and now have my results. Want to mail them tomorow but nawala ko ang copy ng instructions. can anyone share the instructions they got for sending the new ielts results?

and yes, the idp ielts listening was a bit fast, and the questions sa speaking medyo nahirapan ako.but importante nakapasa.

God bless us all!!

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enajyram80 said:
@ Beau: Welcome sa thread!!!...ask ko lng sau if me idea ka kung bat di pa na-encash ung BD ko till now?nginquire kc ko sa bank ngyon. NOC 3152 rin ako, initially pre june 26 din lyk u.. tas re-file ko Dec 18, 2010..... tas ung IELTS ko academic ung pinapass ng agency ok lng daw un...tas lately ko lng nlaman bigla nmn ngkaron ng new instruction ....

me agency ka rin ba?ung sa IELTS mo GT na tinake mo?

Sorry ha ngPM ako sau... T

Thank you

;D
Hi there. :)

Sorry to butt in like this. Actually enajyram80, yung GT last year pa pina impose yan. Sana sinabi sayo ng agency mo earlier and instead of submitting a GT, in-OK nila yung Academic. Kasi as what I've read on this forum (and yun din kasi inadvise ng immigration consultant ko) we need to submit GT and not Academic. Try to scroll back on the previous pages. Dami din nagtatanong regarding IELTS.

:)

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
hi guys.

ask ko lang po sa mga naka received na ng request for police certificate and medical eh nakalagay ba sa letter kung ilang days mo dapat ipasa yung police clearance? my due date ba na nakalagay??? para ma estimate ko what date I need na kumuwa ng police clearance..

thanks in advance..

bebe05

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Caloocan City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17,2010
AOR Received.
PER- Mar.9,2011
LANDED..........
Aug. 27, 2011 !!!!
el scorcho said:
yes bebe05, dina nila nirequire ung KSA police certificate e. ung Oman PC lang. my daughter and my wife will have their Med Exam tomorrow at Nationwide Health Systems. sa March 8 pa ako pagbaba ko sa Muscat city kasi currently nasa desert ako. Sana makapasa kami and wala ng hassle. Goodluck sa mga magmemedical exam at sa mga naghhintay ng PERs/MRs/PPRs!
Thanks ha. GOODLUCK on your medical!!! :D

bebe05

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Caloocan City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17,2010
AOR Received.
PER- Mar.9,2011
LANDED..........
Aug. 27, 2011 !!!!
pagodaqueen said:
Hi there. :)

Sorry to butt in like this. Actually enajyram80, yung GT last year pa pina impose yan. Sana sinabi sayo ng agency mo earlier and instead of submitting a GT, in-OK nila yung Academic. Kasi as what I've read on this forum (and yun din kasi inadvise ng immigration consultant ko) we need to submit GT and not Academic. Try to scroll back on the previous pages. Dami din nagtatanong regarding IELTS.

:)
ako september pa ako last year inadvised ng consultant ko to retake GT,kasi nga daw yun na ang required, kahit na i already have my ACAD. so i immediately took GT, ayun awa ng Diyos nakapasa & isama na natin yun OBSESSION sa pagrereview. ;D ;D ;D

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
capricorn66 said:
...I am also asking / seeking additional informations from ladyk because she's almost there.
Something went wrong with our ISP yesterday... please PM me your email ad so I can forward you my JD.

genius77 said:
hi guys.

ask ko lang po sa mga naka received na ng request for police certificate and medical eh nakalagay ba sa letter kung ilang days mo dapat ipasa yung police clearance? my due date ba na nakalagay??? para ma estimate ko what date I need na kumuwa ng police clearance..

thanks in advance..
NBI "...issued within the last six months...must be provided to us within sixty (60) days from the date of this letter."