waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 12, 2011 (Richmond, Vancouver BC)
peinggay said:
thanks el scorcho...status mo homesick? lol! not in the philippines? me too...i miss pinas...
@peinggay: yes ma'am, wala ako sa pinas.

@pinoy1028: ma'am, try nio magsubmit ng appeal sa CIO. gawa ka ng letter ASAP and indicate mo in BOLD letters ung wrong assessment nila sa IELTS results mo. then make your own table of points based sa mga submitted dox mo, exactly 67 points ka, ryt? for sure macocorect nila un and baka may special treatment kapa after, i mean fast track ka na talaga. Goodluck! ;)

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
hello forum mates,

question lang po. do we need to put our middle name in all the application forms considering that it was not in any way indicated in the form itself and that no space was provided for such information? such forms will include schedule 1 & 3, application for permanent residence and additional family information.

i was just confused since as per guidelines we need to indicate as what was reflected in the passport & the passport does not contain middle name nor middle initial.

appreciate much all your inputs.
many thanks guys 8)
Yes, annjay.... the CIO representative who checked my (returned) documents really wrote my middle name on the second box with his hand writing and said "it should be the same as shown in the ppt (passport).

Last Name / Surname LOCSIN
Given Names / First names ANGEL ANN MARIE
SANTOS

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
capricorn66 said:
Yes, annjay.... the CIO representative who checked my (returned) documents really wrote my middle name on the second box with his hand writing and said "it should be the same as shown in the ppt (passport).

Last Name / Surname LOCSIN
Given Names / First names ANGEL ANN MARIE
SANTOS
Hi capricorn,

how about to those forms that doesn't have a second box such as application for permanent residence and additional family information?

as far as i can remember, our passport doesn't have a middle name indicated but let me double check on our passport. i may have overlook it.

thanks.

Fresno

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-10
Doc's Request.
12-17-10
AOR Received.
documents returned last 12-21-10 due to ielts request for GT-IELTS.(rcvd full docu last 03-25-11).re-submit full docu last 05-20-11 with GT ielts..PER RCVD 07-21-11...AOR-08-10-2011.....
Med's Request
Oct. 11, 2011...jan2012 repeat C.xray by cem
Med's Done....
Oct. 27, 2011/jan2012 done repeat C.xray.... medical has been rcvd feb.2012
Passport Req..
april 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 03, 2012
LANDED..........
July2012
pinoy1028 said:
FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office
to me

show details 5:51 AM (7 hours ago)

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

name
address

24 March 2011 

UCI: 87926401

*87926401*

Application: E000

*E000

Dear maam

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum

Age 10 10

Education 20 25

Official language proficiency 14 24

Arranged employment 0 10

Experience 17 21

Adaptability 4 10

TOTAL 65 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential. This was based upon your Bachelor Degree in Nursing.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience at Hotel and restaurant.

Four points were assigned for adaptability for your spouse's education based upon the Bachelor of Nursing Degree.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

my ielts scores are the following:

listening 8.5 = 4 points
reading 7 = 4 points
writing 8 = 4 points
speaking 7 = 4 points

total 16 points..mali pag ka assess..di lang man nila inindicate kung ibabalik pa application or ibabalik processing fee
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Use the following table to determine how many points you will be awarded for your test scores with the International English Language Testing System (IELTS):
Level Points (per ability) Test results for each ability
Speaking
Listening
Reading (General Training)
Writing (General Training)
High
First official language: 4 Second official language: 2
6.5 - 9.0
7.5 - 9.0
6.5 - 9.0
6.5 - 9.0
Moderate
Either official language: 2
5.5 - 6.0
5.5 – 7.0
5.0 - 6.0
5.5 - 6.0
Basic
Either official language: 1 (maximum of 2)
4.0 – 5.0
4.5 – 5.0
3.5 - 4.5
4.0 – 5.0
No
Less than 4.0
Less than 4.5
Less than 3.5
Less than 4.0
tama talaga mali sila.ilaban mo yan gurl

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
hi pinoy1028,

try to appeal sa CIC office, mag send ka ng appeal letter about dun sa ielts dahil nag kamali sila sa assesment ng score mo, i fax mo dun sa fax # 1 (902) 270-3561 na binigay nila sa leter of assesment nila dun sa nareceive mong email para sa change of address. ilagay mo ganito.. ATTENTION: TO CIO OFFICER - PLEASE READ IMPORTANT, tpos dont forget yung details mo like yung application #, name, date of birth and passport # and nationality and then create a letter about dun sa appeal.. ang gawin mo din eh kung may photocopy ka ng ielts mo eh i fax mo din to inform about your score para makita kagad nila yung mali ok.. goodluck sa application mo.. wag mawalan ng pag asa ok..

tapos mag-send ka din ng inquiry sa link na ito -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

regards,

pinoy1028 said:
FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office
to me

show details 5:51 AM (7 hours ago)

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

name
address

24 March 2011 

UCI: 87926401

*87926401*

Application: E000

*E000

Dear maam

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum

Age 10 10

Education 20 25

Official language proficiency 14 24

Arranged employment 0 10

Experience 17 21

Adaptability 4 10

TOTAL 65 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential. This was based upon your Bachelor Degree in Nursing.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience at Hotel and restaurant.

Four points were assigned for adaptability for your spouse's education based upon the Bachelor of Nursing Degree.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

my ielts scores are the following:

listening 8.5 = 4 points
reading 7 = 4 points
writing 8 = 4 points
speaking 7 = 4 points

total 16 points..mali pag ka assess..di lang man nila inindicate kung ibabalik pa application or ibabalik processing fee

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Today is a sad, sad day for me..After checking my ecas status from my 2nd AOR, Decision Made, ang nakasulat. :( :( :(
Is this final or is there a chance na me bug yung Ecas? But i doubt kasi yung ka timeline ko eh IN PROCESS na. Hay naku ang hirap talaga if you're expecting at yun pala wala rin pala. :( :( :(

pinoy1028

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2011
Doc's Request.
per received april 1,2011
AOR Received.
april 12, 1011
IELTS Request
attached,taken last dec 2010
Interview........
june 28,2011
genius77 said:
hi pinoy1028,

try to appeal sa CIC office, mag send ka ng appeal letter about dun sa ielts dahil nag kamali sila sa assesment ng score mo, i fax mo dun sa fax # 1 (902) 270-3561 na binigay nila sa leter of assesment nila dun sa nareceive mong email para sa change of address. ilagay mo ganito.. ATTENTION: TO CIO OFFICER - PLEASE READ IMPORTANT, tpos dont forget yung details mo like yung application #, name, date of birth and passport # and nationality and then create a letter about dun sa appeal.. ang gawin mo din eh kung may photocopy ka ng ielts mo eh i fax mo din to inform about your score para makita kagad nila yung mali ok.. goodluck sa application mo.. wag mawalan ng pag asa ok..

regards,
ask ko lang sana san mo nakuha ang fax number??thanks

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
urbinajanice said:
in all our forms we placed our full names...

Say, ANGEL AQUINO LOCSIN is my name

In the forms,

Last Name: LOCSIN
Given Name: ANGEL AQUINO

This was how our consultant filled out our forms. I just checked our copy of the Medical Report Form prepared by the CEM and they filled our names that way...
Same with me urbina ganun din ginawa ko sa application namin tapos nung nareceived ko ung MR namin ganun din ung nilagay nila sa form.

love20

Oct 21, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
Doc's Request.
received by G. Miller 20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011(PER); 09-03-2011(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
sent along with other docs to CIO
Med's Request
10-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2011
LANDED..........
July 2011 in Calgary
bee10 said:
Hi guys...
I have a question, hope you won't mind sharing your ideas ..
Is CIIP really required for all applicants?
Thanks a lot..
Your ideas and views would be highly appreciated,,
COA and CIIP seminar is not mandatory, only PDOS.

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
zakoy said:
Today is a sad, sad day for me..After checking my ecas status from my 2nd AOR, Decision Made, ang nakasulat. :( :( :(
Is this final or is there a chance na me bug yung Ecas? But i doubt kasi yung ka timeline ko eh IN PROCESS na. Hay naku ang hirap talaga if you're expecting at yun pala wala rin pala. :( :( :(
What!? another DM awithour medical yet!!!naku wag naman sana totoo yan

urbinajanice

Jul 15, 2010
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept. 22, 2010
AOR Received.
FIRST- Jan. 25, 2011 / SECOND Feb. 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sept.22, 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 17, 2011
Med's Done....
DONE Mar. 2, 2011 / SUBMITTED Mar.25, 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 30, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2011
LANDED..........
July 17, 2011
zakoy said:
Let's hope it is a bug. Let's wait until there's a formal notification from the VO of the status of your file. Nagloloko ang ECAS.. For a time iba-iba tayo ng status kahit same stage na... Let's not lose hope...

pinoy1028

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2011
Doc's Request.
per received april 1,2011
AOR Received.
april 12, 1011
IELTS Request
attached,taken last dec 2010
Interview........
june 28,2011
naiinis ako sa agency ko.. sabi nila.. baka monday daw nila masisend ung letter of apeal thru mail..ang tagal naman..tapos aabot pa ng 5 days bago maka abot sa Nova Scotia ung papersko..

sinabihan ko sila na ifafax nlng namin first then mail para atleast mauna na silang maging aware na nagkamali nga ang computation ng score ko..

fellow mates tanong ko lang kung wat ung fax number para ako nlng gagawa ng way na maifax ung letter ko..salamat sa reply

peinggay

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
3152; 3233
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app - 8.5
File Transfer...
15-2-2011
Med's Request
15-3-2011
Med's Done....
21-4-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time...
LANDED..........
January 2012
Gaya nga sabi ng iba - nakakatakot magcheck ng ECAS...OMG :'( :-\ :-X
bohfil said:
What!? another DM awithour medical yet!!!naku wag naman sana totoo yan

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
zakoy said:
may naiisip ka bang reason para ka di makapasa sa VO Manila??? Like when they conduct their security & background checks...for sure all is authentic docs naman sinubmit natin diba...
sana nga bug lang...

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
urbinajanice said:
Let's hope it is a bug. Let's wait until there's a formal notification from the VO of the status of your file. Nagloloko ang ECAS.. For a time iba-iba tayo ng status kahit same stage na... Let's not lose hope...
Kelan kaya sila magpapadala ng notice? Sana naman totoo nagloloko yung ecas. Marami pala kami naka tanggap ng DECISION MADE after the 2nd AOR? :( :(

Sino pa dito nakatanggap nga, DECISION MADE before medical? Pls. reply