NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
westpoint said:
i just copy pasted the statement below from OP6 of FSW sample letter ng refusal,

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid is refundable. (Add as appropriate)
You will receive a cheque from the (choose as appropriate) Embassy/High
Commission/Consulate within a few weeks. (or) Please contact the Canadian (choose as
appropriate) Embassy/High Commission/ Consulate in ............ for information concerning the
method of reimbursement and the date at which you can obtain the refund.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO)
in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is refundable. You will receive a cheque from the CIO within 8-12 weeks.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

QUESTION: for those who have received refusal letter and those who can contribute their 2 cents worth are welcome

in the letter of refusal that u received, me choices ba na pagpipilian kasi sa sample letter nakalagay diyan sa hinighlight ko Please contact the Canadian for information concerning the method of reimbusement and the date at which you can obtain the refund

letter ko from cio w/c was forwarded ng agent ko e wala nito, i need to know ung "how to contact the candaian for info concerning method of reimbusement" , anyone please? thanks so much
hi westpoint! Di ba we paid thru credit card? credit card din ang gagamitin nilang way para maibalik satin refund. it's a just a matter of voiding the transaction done in their part. although, try to call CIO. before kasi i tried already when i inquired about the status of my application. i think the number is in the pre june 26 forum.-- i think this is the number i called sa cic-- 16139444000

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
annjay_626 said:
hi westpoint,

pareho pala tayo ng situation... change PA at dentist den yung sunod na PA... hehehe... i'll check with our docs & update you as to our docs... at least may kasabay ako sa pagprepare... diba CAPRICORN? waiting time for IELTS results.. sana mataas kuha ni misis...
Hi annjay,......... Yes, i believe everything will be smooth for westpoint and his hubby because we're almost there (sa document preparation pa muna ;D ;D)
Only prayers can move mountains........ and He knows what is our heart's desire. There is no impossible with the Lord.

@Westpoint> Just bear with the difficulty in requesting from CEU, PRC his credentials. Make 2 copies everytime you request ha so that you have your own personal file.

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
capricorn66 said:
Hi annjay,......... Yes, i believe everything will be smooth for westpoint and his hubby because we're almost there (sa document preparation pa muna ;D ;D)
Only prayers can move mountains........ and He knows what is our heart's desire. There is no impossible with the Lord.

@ Westpoint> Just bear with the difficulty in requesting from CEU, PRC his credentials. Make 2 copies everytime you request ha so that you have your own personal file.
go go go.. let's help one another in the doc preparation... hopefully we can submit as soon at the IELTS results will come out..i'll pm you guys if i have questions along the way..

@ ladyk--- i know you're there for us..

cheers :D ;) 8)

violet

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2011; 2nd AOR 08-04-2011
Med's Request
28-04-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2011
hi everyone :)

got my PER dated March 21, 2011, ist stage over...

updating my info, January 21 sent to CIO, January 26 recieved by CIO, January 28, 2011 CC

God bless us all ;) ;) ;)

cherbel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day to all of us! How is everyone?

I will finalize my application today and hopefully gets to submit it today na talaga... :D
Any last minute tips on what else do i need to check and to watch out for?
I willl follow naman the guide sa cic...pero iba na din yun may mga last reminders from the group?
thanks! so much :D

capricorn66

Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
FD RCVD BY CIO 20 April 2011
Nomination.....
BD ENCASHMENT 28 April 2011
AOR Received.
PER 30 May 2011
File Transfer...
AOR 27 June 2011
cherbel said:

I will finalize my application today and hopefully gets to submit it today na talaga... :D
I willl follow naman the guide sa cic...pero iba na din yun may mga last reminders from the group?
Wow cherbel..... just check all boxes in the application form, Sched 1 & 3, additional family members has answers or N/A or NONE. your name must be in this way last name, first names and your middle name (even they did not say your middle name) The same it was written in your passport ha. (it was my mistake kasi)

Do not forget to write your NOC number ha...........
Put paper clips to every group of your documents......
Sign and put the date (in all designated boxes for signature).....
Do not forget the 2 self addressed labels ........
Double check everything, ask help from any of your friends or loved ones .......

Just bare with me, i feel the extreme excitement for you. Good luck and most of all God bless.

cherbel

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capricorn66 said:
Wow cherbel..... just check all boxes in the application form, Sched 1 & 3, additional family members has answers or N/A or NONE. your name must be in this way last name, first names and your middle name (even they did not say your middle name) The same it was written in your passport ha. (it was my mistake kasi)

Do not forget to write your NOC number ha...........
Put paper clips to every group of your documents......
Sign and put the date (in all designated boxes for signature).....
Do not forget the 2 self addressed labels ........
Double check everything, ask help from any of your friends or loved ones .......

Just bare with me, i feel the extreme excitement for you. Good luck and most of all God bless.
Maraming maraming salamat sa lahat ng inputs ninyo....it really helped me a lot,
considering i do not have an agency i just really depend on what i read and this one....
plus dasal lang ng dasal...
Godbless us all ;) will keep you guys posted...

now back to work finalyzing and reviewing my documents :D
for any additional infos & more tips...am just online so keep it coming. thanks so much!!!

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
annjay_626 said:
go go go.. let's help one another in the doc preparation... hopefully we can submit as soon at the IELTS results will come out..i'll pm you guys if i have questions along the way..

@ ladyk--- i know you're there for us..

cheers :D ;) 8)
Oo naman, whole day naka-log in ako, habang nakanganga ang pasyente ko, nakatutok ang mata ko sa monitor ko.... :p :p :p

cherbel said:

check again and again and again... hanggang convinced ka na walang naiwan ;D

All the best!

psychnars

Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
4151 (Psych)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application Recvd Oct. 18, 2010: post june 2010
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
April 11, 2011 (kids' and mine); June 25, 2011-hubby's
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug. 04, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 24, 2011
LANDED..........
Saskatchewan; Nov. 3, 2011
hi beaanddrei,

where did you buy the manager's check? what about the NBI clearance pinapick up mo ba sa courier from your place? did you use DHL? did you call the embassy call center in manila first for courier schedule? how did you go about submitting all these docs (manager's check and NBI) to the embassy in manila? madami po akong questions, pasensya na :)

beaanddrei said:
hello everybody!

The manager's check that I bought for my RPRF was already encashed.....please tell me that this is one good news ;) .....

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
love20 said:
Hey guys! We just had our pre-med hubby has elevated liver enzymes, me naman cholesterol bakit kaya ganun we've been dieting and exercising the past month, weeks, tsktsk buti na lang di pa to ung totoong medical hopefully first week of April makapagpa medical na kami sa NHS. One more thing I've read this sa kabilang thread just want to share...

http://thebigmove2canada.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-register-for-coa.html
http://thebigmove2canada.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-attend-ciip.html
Hi love20, according naman dun sa mga naka pag pamedical na wala namang blood chemistry, just make sure na normal Blood pressure mo and si husband then maybe hindi na magpadagdag ng test pa. Good luck!

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
violet said:
hi everyone :)

got my PER dated March 21, 2011, ist stage over...

updating my info, January 21 sent to CIO, January 26 recieved by CIO, January 28, 2011 CC

God bless us all ;) ;) ;)
Congrats!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
love20 said:
Hey guys! We just had our pre-med hubby has elevated liver enzymes, me naman cholesterol bakit kaya ganun we've been dieting and exercising the past month, weeks, tsktsk buti na lang di pa to ung totoong medical hopefully first week of April makapagpa medical na kami sa NHS. One more thing I've read this sa kabilang thread just want to share...

http://thebigmove2canada.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-register-for-coa.html
http://thebigmove2canada.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-attend-ciip.html
buti na lang nag pre-med kayo, pano gagawin mo sa elevated liver enzymes? kaya pa iayos yang konting gusot na yan atleast manageable, sana b4 the actual hope things turn out well, good luck on ur medical love20.

C

cc0802

Oo I was too surprised sa phone interview! Haayy... Natatawa na lang ako sa ichura ko when I got the call.

It lasted about 30 minutes. Ayaw ng Officer ang mahahabang sagot. Gusto niya brief and concise. Kung wala pa kayo MR I suggest just be ready for an interview. I'll post a link to the guide questions meron ako nakita dito noon pero sa ibang thread na mga questions that are quite helpful. Let me just try to find that post

Congrats to all receivers AOR, PER, MR!

C

cc0802

Here's the link to the guide questions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JPMA said:
hi westpoint! Di ba we paid thru credit card? credit card din ang gagamitin nilang way para maibalik satin refund. it's a just a matter of voiding the transaction done in their part. although, try to call CIO. before kasi i tried already when i inquired about the status of my application. i think the number is in the pre june 26 forum.-- i think this is the number i called sa cic-- 16139444000
thank you very much JPMA ;D would you know if they entertain inquiries abt mode of refund dito? di ba sa mga letters nila for ex sasabihin namn nila kung etong email na to or phone no. na to e specifically for change of address ganon...etong 16139444000 for what kaya to? pero tatawagan ko din xa today, thanks again ;D