?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hello,

Year ago ( December, 27 , 2011) we sent application for PR in Canada, they received application on January, 3, 2012

February 7, 2012 they charged Credit Card and then on February, 23, 2012 we got an email from them FSW Intake Office in Nova Scotia,

Please let me know what do you think about It??

it is been more than a year and we I don't know what to do or think about process, we did not get more responds about our application.

My question is should I write an email and send to Ottawa about status of my application. Currently we live in Chicago, USA so I think our application was transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa??!!

February, 23, 2012 we got an email from FSW Nova Scotia which stated:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds."

northwest2012

Feb 13, 2012
Hi, we are in exactly almost same situation and timeline.

Sent application thru PR: October 2011
Application Received: January 13, 2012
Letter Received from FSW CIO N.S.: March 1, 2012
E-CAS Status: On Process

I never heard anything from them after this. Until now, I'm still waiting :-[ I think the best thing that we need to do is to pray and trust God and also do some follow up to your application. I hired a immigration consultant just to follow up my application. My consultant send a ATIP request just to follow up and track my application. What's your E-CAS Status?