+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
My eligibility is still in progress as of Friday as per call center. My background changed to in progress on 6th July. Not expecting anything for next three weeks as nobody from inland (and US residents) have got ppr so far. Slow processing for this stream right from medicals.
Good luck bro hopefully things will speed up for you

Reactions: DEEPCUR

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Big congratulations to our latest PPR holders- @gurik (gold medalist :p), @jpv2212 , @Unusual , @Baahubali .. i'm so happy for you all. You all deserved it.:)

@johnsyk and other Apr AOR guys, you'll share the good news in coming week, we are all looking forward to that:)

@KiranK aka Ma'am, ms.GIF :D
:p:D- I believe we get our IP2->PPR sooner so that we can board the same joy ride as well as our fellow pals have boarded ;)

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
My eligibility is still in progress as of Friday as per call center. My background changed to in progress on 6th July. Not expecting anything for next three weeks as nobody from inland (and US residents) have got ppr so far. Slow processing for this stream right from medicals.
Good luck Mate. We will celebrate your PPR soon

Reactions: DEEPCUR

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hi, the trend i observed is there is processing time of appx. 30 days after medical to PPR.. Hold it tightly friend !! you are getting there !!
Thank you. Hanging on tightly.
What's you timeline?

Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Big congratulations to our latest PPR holders- @gurik (gold medalist :p), @jpv2212 , @Unusual , @Baahubali .. i'm so happy for you all. You all deserved it.:)

@johnsyk and other Apr AOR guys, you'll share the good news in coming week, we are all looking forward to that:)

@KiranK aka Ma'am, ms.GIF :D
:p:D- I believe we get our IP2->PPR sooner so that we can board the same joy ride as well as our fellow pals have boarded ;)
Thank you so much dear!!!! I have a feeling May is going to be PPR blockbuster!! All the best to you and wish a very speedy PPR!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Is your AOR really 22nd May? Can you please share more of your timelines? Thanks!
Yes it is truly 22nd May, 2017 my friend.
My timeline-
AOR- 22/5/17
Medical pass- 30/6/17
IP1 & IP2- Never happened, I never saw any change in BGC, it was always Not applicable, from start to end, AFAIK.
RPRF- Upfront
Travel history- none
If you want to know anything else you may ask dear.

India2201Canada

Jul 15, 2017
Congrats to all. Looks like it was a good day for April applicants.

But whats happening with the FSW appliants from March, especially from India. looks like a few of them are stuck as per the thread. Its very concerning seeing a lot of ppr mails have been sent to april FSW candiates and that too from India only.
AOR since 16th March 2017
IP2 since 21/07

Anybody with any insight ? Its making me soo nervous.

rkuma145

Mar 22, 2017
Congrats to all who got PPR today great to see a lush green immigration tracker for April folks.i have to admit m really anxious as my bg status continues to be na just curious to know if there are any rejections post rprf(10th July)and on an average how long it takes after RPRF

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Like seriously how can all this info fit behind the photo? Isnt the photo kinda small to write all of this?? Or do you guys mean to write it on the envelope where the photos are placed in? Sorry if am naive but am a bit confused with writing so much on a small real estate. Could someone post a pic of this, with the name details all censored, it would be of great help to others. Congrats and thanks gurik :) Enjoy the day, have a chilled one, I would suggest Corona ;)
@gurik : same queries from me
I wrote very microscopically, but clearly all on the back of photograph and it is pretty big as compared to normal passport size pictures so it fits,, if you use space conservatively:) (gifted with beautiful handwriting). Photographers stamp and this information (your DOB and name) should be strictly on the back of photograph also, you can mention on envelope too but behind the picture is must.
See this link to be more sure of instructions- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@astralsource Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GUYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
@comfortablynumb, @infinix and @gurik , I was travelling and net was badddd, so missed all the excitement here :eek:. Thanks for missing me guys<3
Like the one day I miss the forum and floods have come:D:D

HUMONGOUS CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO ALL WHO GOT PPRS!!!!!!
@gurik , @jpv2212 , @Unusual , @Baahubali AND ALL OTHERS!! YOU GUYS GET PACKING ALL THE WARM CLOTHES NOW!!! WINTER HAS COME!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.s- I need an hour to go through all the amazing posts now:):p:D
@gurik
PPR in freaking 53 days!

You slay girl! This has given hope to all of us May AORs.
Thank you so much Kirannnnn! you are an amazing person, love your energy around here:D
Get ready now you will be soon posting a GIF of your PPR too. All the best wishes:)

P.S- love your gifs:)

Reactions: KiranK

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
I wrote very microscopically, but clearly all on the back of photograph and it is pretty big as compared to normal passport size pictures so it fits,, if you use space conservatively:) (gifted with beautiful handwriting). Photographers stamp and this information (your DOB and name) should be strictly on the back of photograph also, you can mention on envelope too but behind the picture is must.
See this link to be more sure of instructions- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
I am just curious to know what happens if the photos we send are not acceptable, maybe if they find them tampered or the things written on the back are not legible. Do they ask for new ones?

Reactions: gurik