+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
haha thank u gurik for ur well wishes! i am satisfied with just a ppr by july, no need for copr. but i have also read that there are rejections in ip2 when the final VO does not agree with the recommendations... can't get my hopes too high yet. hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

have u read on other threads or seen on immitracker that visa exempt countries get it faster?
OMG seriously, I thought rejections were rare at IP2. Well some VO are @$$#0!*$. Sadistic people who get pleasure in spreading pain. HUH.
Anyway no I haven't read about it, but you can use filters on tracker and check, maybe that will shed some light. Also i think it depends on which country, like US applicants are slower as compared to others, so better check for Singapore here.

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG seriously, I thought rejections were rare at IP2. Well some VO are @$$#0!*$. Sadistic people who get pleasure in spreading pain. HUH.
Anyway no I haven't read about it, but you can use filters on tracker and check, maybe that will shed some light.
they are rare but not impossible... sighs just hope it goes smoothly! :)

i saw on the filter that some people can sit on ip2 for up to a month and since i'm at day 72 and the average is approximately 100 days, i guess there's still a likelihood of waiting for 3 weeks at least! this process is surely a good way to train some patience in us!!

Reactions: gurik

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
That image is not the notes, its a GIF for @legalfalcon. I am not able to fix this.
Maybe @KiranK can help here.:)

@gurik: Please let me know what exactly you wanna know about my notes.Will reply accordingly .The whole file is 60 pages .
Not sure what you are asking or what the issue is. I request you to post all questions for me on the concerned threads in my signature. It becomes easy for me to answer and for others too browse and it might help them.

Reactions: nivek

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
wales looks like a beautiful place! why would anyone want to move away?
Wales is a beautiful country good for visiting and holidays but not really a place for career development and job opportunities plus I could do with a fresh start.:)

Reactions: Zoide and yuanteo

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ...just received reply to my email query

My file is still at CIO Sydney.

Med was passed on 6 June with NA on same day

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Not sure what you are asking or what the issue is. I request you to post all questions for me on the concerned threads in my signature. It becomes easy for me to answer and for others too browse and it might help them.
No issue now buddy. It was just that I was trying to include a GIF to say THANK YOU to you and was not able to do that. Now its done.

I wont be having any queries for you now as I already have the PPR.

You have been of great help.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
haha thank u gurik for ur well wishes! i am satisfied with just a ppr by july, no need for copr. but i have also read that there are rejections in ip2 when the final VO does not agree with the recommendations... can't get my hopes too high yet. hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

have u read on other threads or seen on immitracker that visa exempt countries get it faster?
The cases where final VO does not agree with recommendations are very very rare. Try to think positive and keep your hopes high as always!!!

Reactions: gurik and yuanteo

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Got this movement today: Review of additional documents changed to "We do not need additional documents".
But Background check : Not Applicable.
What's the implication? Thanks

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
they are rare but not impossible... sighs just hope it goes smoothly! :)

i saw on the filter that some people can sit on ip2 for up to a month and since i'm at day 72 and the average is approximately 100 days, i guess there's still a likelihood of waiting for 3 weeks at least! this process is surely a good way to train some patience in us!!
You are absolutely correct about the patience thing.
But IP2 1 month or more means either they find something fishy at the last moment, or one is unfortunate enough to be selected for random extra security checks etc., or sometimes they actually forget about files and just keep them there for very long periods (Shocking but Yes! this actually happens, some candidates get security cleared also on GCMS but no PPR for months still). So I hope and don't think that if a person is a law abiding person and has everything genuine in file one will be that rare case.

Reactions: yuanteo

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Got this movement today: Review of additional documents changed to "We do not need additional documents".
But Background check : Not Applicable.
What's the implication? Thanks
This means close to IP2 mate! Anytime now.

Reactions: infinix

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
No issue now buddy. It was just that I was trying to include a GIF to say THANK YOU to you and was not able to do that. Now its done.

I wont be having any queries for you now as I already have the PPR. -----------> What a relief it must be to say that, hahahahhahaha.:D
Indeed @legalfalcon deserves an Obama style Thank you, he is so patient, detailed in his answers and overall very helpful for all of us. Bless him.

You have been of great help.