+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<< FSW OUTLAND AOR 2023>>>>>>>

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
At least this puts to rest all the rumours that have been spreading elsewhere that IRCC is reviewing eligibility first and then sending out BIL and Meds. If that would happen, that would be a great move. But they can never be so nice with applicants I guess.
I am not sure, I think maybe they are doing that but for other streams. I've seen the comments and most of them are from people on PNP

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
I am not sure, I think maybe they are doing that but for other streams. I've seen the comments and most of them are from people on PNP
Which makes sense since it's prolly easier to verify PNP eligibility. For FSW-O, it's going to be a longer process.

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
I know the agent was very clear about it. At least now I know what is going on. I dont get why FSW-O is not advancing at all while people with dec aor in other streams are getting bil, background etc.
This is insane

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Someone in my WhatsApp group posted this :"Just ended the call with ircc, they told me BGC in progress, eligibility is passed. Completeness check in process. AOR NOV 16, FSW-O"

I'm getting lost. Do you have any idea?

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Someone in my WhatsApp group posted this :"Just ended the call with ircc, they told me BGC in progress, eligibility is passed. Completeness check in process. AOR NOV 16, FSW-O"

I'm getting lost. Do you have any idea?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/2023-express-entry-pr-application-tracker
There you can filter for the different streams. For FSW-O there are many that have started in early October, without any update. I would consider that case the exception not the norm.

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Did anyone Non-PNP FSW Outland got BIL/MEP already? Just double checking

Mimi82023

Jan 8, 2024
Hello,
Update today:
On Gckey final decision 12 Jan 2024
Later today on tracker everything changed to completed, COPR details visible.
Received email to send passport for visa!
Waited 2 months since last update on tracker!
Good luck for you all!!! I hope you get great news and updates soon! An thank you for the support!