+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW in IP2; Got Job offer NO LMIA ; Raise CSE ?

Nugget

Jun 8, 2018
Hi,

I'm a FSW-inland with AOR Feb 27th, medical passed and IP2 since March 8th, no news since.

I didn't have a job at the time of submitting, so my current occupation is unemployed in my profile.
That wasn't needed to get enough points to be invited or be eligible for FSW.

I just landed a job offer for a qualified/full-time/permanent role in the same NOC (or real close) as my previous experiences, but I don't have an LMIA (and won't try to get one), and the duties are not detailed on the offer/contract as they were in my letters of references for my past experiences.
This job starts on the 19th and my Working Holiday Visa expires on the 26th (getting my BOWP application ready).

My question is: Should I raise a CSE with this job offer letter, or with a signed contract, or with a new proper reference letter detailing duties associated with the NOC. Or should I just do nothing ?
(And do you have any links about this).

I couldn't find answers about this because most questions relate to job offers with LMIA, or providing points or eligibility in any way, when in my case it should normally have no impact.
The only reason I'm considering this would be to show my interest in the Canadian market and maybe help speed my application seeing that I have a job starting soon.

Thank you guys in avance.

Last edited:

Nugget

Jun 8, 2018
Okay thanks.
And even though my occupation will change on the 19th, I shouldn't send a CSE with an update on that ?
Just for transparency ?