+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW credit card has been charged

sabby13

Sep 5, 2013
Hi Guys,

Can anyone has an idea as what is the next step, My credit card got charged (1100CAD) today for the FSW 2147 NOC. Does it means that my file has been approved? Please suggest!!

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
yes, now you will receive a PER, postive eligibility review and a UCI number through which you can online check the status of your application. next step is your file will be transferred to Visa office and then you will have a call for medical. good luck

youssefazmi

Sep 5, 2013
Dears ,

as you speak about paying with credit card , i have question , i paid my fees with my CC but didn't get the confirmation of payment email which should have the official receipt of payment , to be enclosed with my application , i cannot send my application now .
till when i should wait this email ??

thanks

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Join http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html thread, its really useful
you can refer spreadsheet in my signature and to add details you can refer link in my signature

sabby13

Sep 5, 2013
youssefazmi said:
Dears ,

as you speak about paying with credit card , i have question , i paid my fees with my CC but didn't get the confirmation of payment email which should have the official receipt of payment , to be enclosed with my application , i cannot send my application now .
till when i should wait this email ??

thanks
Dear youssefazmi,

I provided my credit card details with my file on 15june13 and have got the charge confirmation this week. You can contact your bank and they might provide you with the payment details which you can forward.
TC

sabby13

Sep 5, 2013
luqi said:
yes, now you will receive a PER, postive eligibility review and a UCI number through which you can online check the status of your application. next step is your file will be transferred to Visa office and then you will have a call for medical. good luck
Dear Luqi,

Thankyou for the useful information. :)

youssefazmi

Sep 5, 2013
sabby13 said:
Dear youssefazmi,

I provided my credit card details with my file on 15june13 and have got the charge confirmation this week. You can contact your bank and they might provide you with the payment details which you can forward.
TC
Thanks alot dear , I already paid with CC also I sent my Cc details with the payment form, I there any problem with that ??

Thanks and have good day

Ray_Of_Hope

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Dear all,

Thanks a lot for all the help we get from this website and its members who have knowledge and a good spirit to share it.

I have applied to Federal Skilled Worker Program on 24-oct-2013. I have given my Credit Card information as required on the relevant form. I live in Karachi Pakistan and my Bank is HBL.

1. Does this work in pakistan and with Pakistani banks? Should I tell my bank to open my online transaction faciltiy?
I have called the bank twice and once they said that it is not possible as "plastic not present error" would come, but then I told them that its the Canadian Government who will charge and its a global form, then he confirmed by someone else and said that its ok and I can send this. The second time they said its ok and normal.
So I am a little worried.

2. How much time does it take?

thanks