+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application-Question Regarding Passport

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
Hi Dear Canadian Forum

My Wife has to apply under FSW Category but her passport had some date of birth Mistake ,so we have applied for a new passport with correction.

We applied and the correction process is going on and she might receive a passport in 2-3 Months.

Now we are in dilemma as we do not know when we will receive a new passport.

Since you all know when you apply for a new passport ,the old one get's cancelled.

My question is Can I apply with this Old Passport along with New Passport Fees Receipt attached as a copy to it that the process is still going on.As soon as we receive a new passport ,we will update the details as per new passport.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

As the DOB is is wrong in the passport, you should give the correct date in the application form. You can submit the old (current) passport copy and make a note that the passport has been submitted o replace with a new one. Once you get the new passport send the copy of that one.

Raj_Zain

Jul 16, 2011
Thanks champ member wilson for replying...it is really helpful.....................i need some more perspective from other champion members like Qorax and other's....pls suggest somethng