+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application by Ourselves

star64

Jan 8, 2013
i was just advise to do my ielts test asap by another member on another thread....can you or anyone tell me where i can get this done? im in trinidad and tobago.....which island are u frm island babe?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Star, you need to do your IELTS urgently if you plan to apply for May. You can check your local British High Commission Office...or better yet visit the IELTS website type in T N T and it will tell you where to go. I am right next door in Jamaica. :D

star64 said:
i was just advise to do my ielts test asap by another member on another thread....can you or anyone tell me where i can get this done? im in trinidad and tobago.....which island are u frm island babe?

star64

Jan 8, 2013
Yay youre my neighbourr!!!! thanks im gonna sort out this wk...was preoccupied last few weeks with d us embassy and getting my tourist visa! lol

star64

Jan 8, 2013
next date for test april 27 :eek: how soon after do you get the results??? and omg at the cost!! i hope my past jobs as a Loans Officer/Business Development Officer, Administrative Assistant or CSR on the NOC list ! :-[

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know...neighbour.....buzz me if you need anything. It takes at most a month to get the results, so you are right on time!!!!!! yes OMG at the cost, the good thing is that its valid for 2 years and almost ANY program you apply for to immigrate in Canada will ask you for it, so consider it an investment.

star64 said:
next date for test april 27 :eek: how soon after do you get the results??? and omg at the cost!! i hope my past jobs as a Loans Officer/Business Development Officer, Administrative Assistant or CSR on the NOC list ! :-[

Callie

Mar 1, 2013
Star you need to check ASAP because you have to register a certain amout of days before the exam... I too am in Jamaica...

star64

Jan 8, 2013
my testing centre is UWI so gonna call them tmw and get some details....my only concern tho is doing this before seeing the new NOC list :S

Callie

Mar 1, 2013
Star I think we all have that concern but I guess we jus have to take our chances and hope it pays off

star64

Jan 8, 2013
you're right....one other question wrt the test...i see there are 1 academic and general....which are we taking?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Callie, Star is in Trinidad, I am in Jamaica, Wow today is a great day on the forum. Star just register asap and dont worry, the test is a breeze you will get more than the 6 points needed in each category and as callie said you need to do the general option.

Callie said:

Callie

Mar 1, 2013
islandbabe said:
@ Callie, Star is in Trinidad, I am in Jamaica, Wow today is a great day on the forum. Star just register asap and dont worry, the test is a breeze you will get more than the 6 points needed in each category and as callie said you need to do the general option.
OK cool..thats great...lets just keep the link and continue to share info