+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW and Tourist Visa...Please Help!

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Guys,

I am re-posting these questions, please help:

Hello guys!

I plan to lodge my application for TRV this coming Wednesday...so please help me. Aside from 5257E form...do I still need to fill out 5257E-Schedule 1? please please I need your answer ASAP. When I went to Canada a few years back, i don't remember seeing this form.

Also, another critical questions. I have applied for a federal skilled worker 3 years ago and my application was not processed...reason stated was that my application was not eligible for further processing as visa officer was not satisfied that I performed the major duties listed in their list. My fees were returned. Is this considered being refused of a visa to travel to Canada?

In the background information of the TRV application there are questions:
a) Have you ever previously applied for any Canadian visa (for example: Permanent Resident, Temporary Resident (visitor, student, worker, temporary work permit)? ...my answer is YES, since I applied for FSW (this is under permanent resident visa category) and tourist visa before

b) Have you ever been refused any kind of visa to travel to Canada?
Before my application for skilled worker was returned, I was granted a tourist visa to Canada and have travelled there before. So...should I answer YES since my application for federal skilled worker was deemed not eligible for processing? Is this considered refusal of a visa?

freddpervez

Mar 5, 2013
cookie27 said:
Guys,

I am re-posting these questions, please help:

Hello guys!

I plan to lodge my application for TRV this coming Wednesday...so please help me. Aside from 5257E form...do I still need to fill out 5257E-Schedule 1? please please I need your answer ASAP. When I went to Canada a few years back, i don't remember seeing this form.

Also, another critical questions. I have applied for a federal skilled worker 3 years ago and my application was not processed...reason stated was that my application was not eligible for further processing as visa officer was not satisfied that I performed the major duties listed in their list. My fees were returned. Is this considered being refused of a visa to travel to Canada?

In the background information of the TRV application there are questions:
a) Have you ever previously applied for any Canadian visa (for example: Permanent Resident, Temporary Resident (visitor, student, worker, temporary work permit)? ...my answer is YES, since I applied for FSW (this is under permanent resident visa category) and tourist visa before

b) Have you ever been refused any kind of visa to travel to Canada?
Before my application for skilled worker was returned, I was granted a tourist visa to Canada and have travelled there before. So...should I answer YES since my application for federal skilled worker was deemed not eligible for processing? Is this considered refusal of a visa?

Hi,

Im sorry i cannot advise you on your query as im someone in the same position as you are.

But I would really really appreciate if you could let me know when you applied for FSW three years ago and they told you are not eligible; what was your NOC code and what was your job title that result in your in-eligibility

this would help everyone to determine how far an officer can look into the eligible professions and anticipate the relevance

Thank you in advance

I_GR

Jan 23, 2014
Dear cookie27,
Currently I am in the same situation :eek:
What did you finally answer??? As I have understood the result of your application was successful :)

Thanks!!!!!

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
I_GR said:
Dear cookie27,
Currently I am in the same situation :eek:
What did you finally answer??? As I have understood the result of your application was successful :)

Thanks!!!!!
To the question that if I have previously applied for a tourist visa or any kind like permanent residence..etc....I ANSWERED YES.

To the question if I have been denied of any visa or entry to Canada...I ANSWERED NO. My application FSW application was not processed as CIC found that I am not eligible as my NOC job descriptions did not match their. CIC refunded my monies....therefore this is not considered as denied visa or denied entry to Canada.