+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - November Applicants - Lets network here

bhansau

Feb 24, 2015
bhansau said:
Sudhakar... I am surprised to know that how can you see the ecas status without receiving PER email? I was in assumption that you cannot view your status until and unless you receive your UCI number which arrives only with your first PER email? Please correct if I am wrong.

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
bhansau said:
Hello FSW Applicants

Require some help from forum seniors and gurus. I am November applicant of FSW 2014. Below are my details.

Application received - 27th November 2014
DD encashed - 26th January 2015
NOC - 2172

I haven't received any email from CIC yet related to PER. Can anyone through some light and suggest by when can I expect the good news? Quite tensed from last few days.

Thanks
S
Hi Bhansau,

My DD also encashed on the same date as yours and my NOC is also same as yours. I applied for DBA. I got my PER on 22/FEB/2014. Are you using gmail or any others. Please check your spam.

sudhaker.kota

Nov 7, 2014
Hyderabad india
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
22/01/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi bhansau,

I got UCI number from CIC call Center.
Once your DD got enchashed you will get UCI number.
Reach call Center to get uci number.
You can get call Center info from previous post of seniors.
Regards,
Kota Sudhaker.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't know what went wrong with our application or what actually is pinching CIC that they are still holding our files not giving any straight decision. I don't know about others but i'm calling the agent in every 3-4 days and all of the agent with whom i talked during the period has same thing to say that you file is still under review and they will contact you in due course of time. Even once i requested an agent called Debrah to communicate with the main office about the delay in my case and actually she did too, few days later upon calling the centre another agent looked about my case in their GCMS and told me that you've made a query on particular date and the main office replied that your file is under assessment and will communicate you in due course. This is my experience guys, any of you who may have called CIC and experienced something from their part then plz do share. I further suggest you guys to request every call centre agent to once try to communicate with the CIO about your case. If the agent happens to be kind then he/she will obviously.

cieux

Dec 17, 2014
Dear all,
I found news about high error rates in CIC processing.

We are not allowed to post links here so you can search for the title of the article and I think it will appear.

Title of article: ‘High error rate’ found in Canada’s immigration processing

Below is an excerpt from the article I found in Toronto Star news

According to the review of 996 files handled between Nov. 1 and Dec. 6, 2014, at the Vegreville operation, which deals with permanent residence applications, the quality management team found these shortcomings in the 617 request letters sent:
13 per cent did not address all missing items.
23 per cent had no timeline or an incomplete one or did not mention the consequences of failing to reply.
6 per cent were either “not professional” or chose the incorrect template form.
Of 426 files that received a second review during the five weeks, decisions were pending for 149 owing to errors made by decision-makers at an earlier stage.

I suppose this is impt message to note. Keep trying and don't lose hope.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
vishal shrestha said:
Don't know what went wrong with our application or what actually is pinching CIC that they are still holding our files not giving any straight decision. I don't know about others but i'm calling the agent in every 3-4 days and all of the agent with whom i talked during the period has same thing to say that you file is still under review and they will contact you in due course of time. Even once i requested an agent called Debrah to communicate with the main office about the delay in my case and actually she did too, few days later upon calling the centre another agent looked about my case in their GCMS and told me that you've made a query on particular date and the main office replied that your file is under assessment and will communicate you in due course. This is my experience guys, any of you who may have called CIC and experienced something from their part then plz do share. I further suggest you guys to request every call centre agent to once try to communicate with the CIO about your case. If the agent happens to be kind then he/she will obviously.
I had same experience when I called CIC yesterday, the lady told me that my file is under review that I should wait for communication from CIO

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
vishal shrestha said:
I got same response when I called CIC, they told me that I should wait for communication from CIO

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbaba said:
I got same response when I called CIC, they told me that I should wait for communication from CIO
Once request the agent to throw a query to their main office about the delay in your case.

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbaba said:
Please check the personal message i have sent you

almapal

Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Hi Guys,

Is the PER dependent to which VISA office we are from, like would it be taking longer time for some based on the VISA office they belong to??

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almapal said:
Hi Guys,

Is the PER dependent to which VISA office we are from, like would it be taking longer time for some based on the VISA office they belong to??
Nope.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/JobOps-OffreEmploi.aspx?view=d&lang=eng

Job opening in NDVO ...

Supergirl

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 18.02.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
strangersr said:
supergirl - you gave a super advice! i believe i've read somewhere along the road that wedding photos, cards given to you both from friends/family, joint accounts..
actually, i just found it :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t61283.0.html
Thanks strangersr. We are not even registered at the same address since we are renting, but we sure have photos to prove that our marriage is legitimate.

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
vishal shrestha said:
same here... It is 114 days from receipt of the app